Religion
    Atheist, to cut it short
    Relationship Status
    Deactivated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,378
    Given: 1,377

1 Not allowed!

The stats you have shown is somewhat enlarged by number of Americans whom would not pass in casta system, and a few Western European stats are obsolete even before you made this thread, overall it's well done and very minutious.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,921
    Given: 18,998

1 Not allowed!
    Last edited by Peterski; 03-24-2019 at 09:01 AM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    North America:

It was pretty difficult to find good stats for the Dutch possessions of Eustasius, Aruba, Saba, Curacao, Sint Maarten and Bonaire so they'll have to be included in the general Dutch (European) category, but from what I read they're not exactly white enclaves or very populous, so it doesn't really matter.
    Oh well, I actually visited this thread now hoping to find the data about Dutch Caribbean:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Caribbean

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Duffmannn View Post
    - Guadaloupe 44.973 /// 11.3%
    - Martinica 39.077 /// 10%
    - Trinidad and Tobago /// 26.409 0.2%
    - Curacao 24.050 /// 15%
    - Bahamas 18.458 /// 4.7%
    - Virgin Islands USA 16.660 /// 15.6%
    - Cayman Islands 11.687 /// 20%
    - Aruba 10.291 /// 10%
    - Saint Barthelemy 9.625 /// 100%
    - Barbados 7.557 /// 2.7%
    - Saint-Martin 5.352 /// 5%
    - Saint Vincent and the Granadines 4.118 /// 4%
    - Saint Lucia 2.847 /// 1.7%
    - Bonaire 2.646 /// 14%
    - Turks and Caicos 2.615 /// 7.9%
    - Saba 1.991 /// 100%
    - Sint Marteen 1.856 /// 15%
    - Virgin Islands UK 1.739 /// 6.9%
    - Antigua and Barbuda 1.625 /// 1.7%
    - Saint Kitts and Nevis 1.227 /// 2.3%
    - Dominica 747 /// 1%
    - Anguilla 595 /// 3.7%
    - Granada 556 /// 0.4%
    - Montserrat 159 /// 2.7%
    - Sint Eustatius 0 /// 0%
    These islands are so close to each other but have such big differences in % of whites?:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...slands_Map.png

Banned
    Last Online
    10-01-2022 @ 12:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance - Native Brazilian - Celtic - North African - Mediterranean - African
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,701
    Given: 85

0 Not allowed!

So I have a lot of free time on my hands and not enough friends, and I spent a few days (not 24:7, I'm not actually friendless you mugs) compiling a list of European populations by country. Not white, Caucasian, whatever, European, so ethnicities from the geographical continent of Europe from before 1492.

North America:

It was pretty difficult to find good stats for the Dutch possessions of Eustasius, Aruba, Saba, Curacao, Sint Maarten and Bonaire so they'll have to be included in the general Dutch (European) category, but from what I read they're not exactly white enclaves or very populous, so it doesn't really matter. North America has 4 majority European independent countries - Canada, the US, Costa Rica and Cuba. Puerto Rico says it's 3/4 European but we all know they have identity issues, and genetic results seem to suggest their ethnic European provenance is lower than 75% on average. The results range from less than half a percentage point for the Commonwealth realm of Grenada to probably everyone in the French overseas department of St Pierre et Miquelon.

Spoiler!

This is about 54% of the population of North America but bear in mind most of the rest are part-European, including most African-Americans and Afro-Caribbeans, which is serious population displacement for a continent that was 0% European in 1492.

South America:

There's a general perception that Argentines like to overstate their European blood. This perception is pretty accurate as Argentines think they're 97% European when the average Argentine is only 79% European by blood (though of course most Argentines are European, it's just definitely not as high as 97%). A similar phenomenon is true for Uruguay. On the other hand, in Brazil and Venezuela and other places, people seem to be pretty honest, even a bit strict (some Brazilian pardos are 90%+ European and the average is in the 70s) about declaring themselves to be European.

Spoiler!

This is about 44% of the continent but again, there are very few people without at least some European ancestry.

Oceania:

Apart from the obvious ANZAC countries, significant European populations seem to be limited to US and French colonies - this can be explained by the British having lots of colonies, by which I mean, if you're the UK, and you want to export population, you don't need to send them to no-one cares, the south Pacific. This trend holds true in Africa too. Most British expats are in the larger European countries and the former British colonies have smaller European populations, by and large.

Spoiler!

This is about 62% of the population of Oceania with significant mixed populations (especially amongst Aborigines and in the French overseas territories) which is even more impressive as we had no idea most of it existed 250 years ago.

Central, East and South Asia:

Asia is home to most of the world's population and the colonies Europe did have were treated as cash cows, not holiday destinations (and I'm speaking as a descendant of some of the few Britons that did go to colonise the area). The only significant populations are in the former SSRs (mostly Russian, of course) and Singapore.

Spoiler!

About 0.2% of the population. Not somewhere Europeans have had a huge impact, although most Central Asians, the ones who aren't Europeans, are significantly partially European stretching into northwest China; the Hui have a lot of West Asian haplogroups too. Also remember the Afghans, Kalash, and even northern Indio-Aryans, especially the Talysh, are incredibly Caucasoid; so throughout a lot of this region there's no racial division really.

Middle East and North Africa

Again it's hard to differentiate between MENA folk (come on, most Armenians and Turks and Lebanese are basically European) so a lot of these divisions are pretty moot. Someone else could find out what the proportion of Caucasians were. Yes, I included European Jews, it's hard not to in the Western censuses anyway and their bloodwork fits in with Maltese, Sicilians, etc.

Spoiler!

About 2.5% of the total but bear in mind that the 97.5% includes Berbers and lots of Caucasoids that are basically European and even if they aren't have a lot of European (Morisco, Vandal, Crusader, Roman, Greek, etc) heritage.

Sub-saharan Africa

Apart from Southern Africa, the significant populations were in the islands off the coast (especially the Seychelles which was uninhabited anyway when Europeans found it) and Equatorial Guinea because it has oil, which attracts Westerners like the tiny oil-republics in the Gulf. Most of these white populations are stable or growing, especially the former Portuguese colonies (Mozambique, Angola) as Portuguese people migrate for work opportunities.

Spoiler!

About 0.8% of the total, not including mixed-race people and all the South and Southeast Asians in the continent.

Europe

I couldn't find much data suggesting any non-Europeans in a few small countries. Generally speaking, the East, which has excellent census data, is usually almost without non-Europeans except Russia because its territory crosses into non-European territories. Then there's the West which has had a lot of immigration, and the eastern Balkans which has more Roma people (an underreported demographic). Stats for some countries were hard to find because they don't record it on their census.

Spoiler!

About 91.3% of the population of Europe.

Total world population: 1,182,002,384 so 1.15-1.2 billion by my reckoning. About 16.59% of the global population.

Here's a colour coded map of the world. Dark green = 99%+, green = 90-99%, greyish = 80-89%, yellow = 70-79%, light brown = 60-69%, orange = 50-59%, blue = 40-49%, dark blue = 30-39%, pink = 20-29%, red = 10-19%, maroon = 1-10%, black = <1%.

Spoiler!
    What you said is true for Brazil where a minority of pardos get as high 80% european and most of them are between 60-75% european. White brazilians being mostly people 80-95% euro. But for Venezuela, thats not true, their pardos are not very european and their are whites are bit more european than brazilian pardos. I saw Venezuela as 43% white in Wikipedia, but only 15% of them reach as high as 3/4 european. On the other hand, I believe Venezuela especially Caracas had a sizeble white group before 2014, many grandchild of spanish, portuguese and italians immigrants. But today I dont believe white venezuelans are more than 15-17% of the people, maybe only in Caracas that was the focus of european immigration.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-01-2022 @ 12:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance - Native Brazilian - Celtic - North African - Mediterranean - African
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,701
    Given: 85

0 Not allowed!

So I have a lot of free time on my hands and not enough friends, and I spent a few days (not 24:7, I'm not actually friendless you mugs) compiling a list of European populations by country. Not white, Caucasian, whatever, European, so ethnicities from the geographical continent of Europe from before 1492.

North America:

It was pretty difficult to find good stats for the Dutch possessions of Eustasius, Aruba, Saba, Curacao, Sint Maarten and Bonaire so they'll have to be included in the general Dutch (European) category, but from what I read they're not exactly white enclaves or very populous, so it doesn't really matter. North America has 4 majority European independent countries - Canada, the US, Costa Rica and Cuba. Puerto Rico says it's 3/4 European but we all know they have identity issues, and genetic results seem to suggest their ethnic European provenance is lower than 75% on average. The results range from less than half a percentage point for the Commonwealth realm of Grenada to probably everyone in the French overseas department of St Pierre et Miquelon.

Spoiler!

This is about 54% of the population of North America but bear in mind most of the rest are part-European, including most African-Americans and Afro-Caribbeans, which is serious population displacement for a continent that was 0% European in 1492.

South America:

There's a general perception that Argentines like to overstate their European blood. This perception is pretty accurate as Argentines think they're 97% European when the average Argentine is only 79% European by blood (though of course most Argentines are European, it's just definitely not as high as 97%). A similar phenomenon is true for Uruguay. On the other hand, in Brazil and Venezuela and other places, people seem to be pretty honest, even a bit strict (some Brazilian pardos are 90%+ European and the average is in the 70s) about declaring themselves to be European.

Spoiler!

This is about 44% of the continent but again, there are very few people without at least some European ancestry.

Oceania:

Apart from the obvious ANZAC countries, significant European populations seem to be limited to US and French colonies - this can be explained by the British having lots of colonies, by which I mean, if you're the UK, and you want to export population, you don't need to send them to no-one cares, the south Pacific. This trend holds true in Africa too. Most British expats are in the larger European countries and the former British colonies have smaller European populations, by and large.

Spoiler!

This is about 62% of the population of Oceania with significant mixed populations (especially amongst Aborigines and in the French overseas territories) which is even more impressive as we had no idea most of it existed 250 years ago.

Central, East and South Asia:

Asia is home to most of the world's population and the colonies Europe did have were treated as cash cows, not holiday destinations (and I'm speaking as a descendant of some of the few Britons that did go to colonise the area). The only significant populations are in the former SSRs (mostly Russian, of course) and Singapore.

Spoiler!

About 0.2% of the population. Not somewhere Europeans have had a huge impact, although most Central Asians, the ones who aren't Europeans, are significantly partially European stretching into northwest China; the Hui have a lot of West Asian haplogroups too. Also remember the Afghans, Kalash, and even northern Indio-Aryans, especially the Talysh, are incredibly Caucasoid; so throughout a lot of this region there's no racial division really.

Middle East and North Africa

Again it's hard to differentiate between MENA folk (come on, most Armenians and Turks and Lebanese are basically European) so a lot of these divisions are pretty moot. Someone else could find out what the proportion of Caucasians were. Yes, I included European Jews, it's hard not to in the Western censuses anyway and their bloodwork fits in with Maltese, Sicilians, etc.

Spoiler!

About 2.5% of the total but bear in mind that the 97.5% includes Berbers and lots of Caucasoids that are basically European and even if they aren't have a lot of European (Morisco, Vandal, Crusader, Roman, Greek, etc) heritage.

Sub-saharan Africa

Apart from Southern Africa, the significant populations were in the islands off the coast (especially the Seychelles which was uninhabited anyway when Europeans found it) and Equatorial Guinea because it has oil, which attracts Westerners like the tiny oil-republics in the Gulf. Most of these white populations are stable or growing, especially the former Portuguese colonies (Mozambique, Angola) as Portuguese people migrate for work opportunities.

Spoiler!

About 0.8% of the total, not including mixed-race people and all the South and Southeast Asians in the continent.

Europe

I couldn't find much data suggesting any non-Europeans in a few small countries. Generally speaking, the East, which has excellent census data, is usually almost without non-Europeans except Russia because its territory crosses into non-European territories. Then there's the West which has had a lot of immigration, and the eastern Balkans which has more Roma people (an underreported demographic). Stats for some countries were hard to find because they don't record it on their census.

Spoiler!

About 91.3% of the population of Europe.

Total world population: 1,182,002,384 so 1.15-1.2 billion by my reckoning. About 16.59% of the global population.

Here's a colour coded map of the world. Dark green = 99%+, green = 90-99%, greyish = 80-89%, yellow = 70-79%, light brown = 60-69%, orange = 50-59%, blue = 40-49%, dark blue = 30-39%, pink = 20-29%, red = 10-19%, maroon = 1-10%, black = <1%.

Spoiler!
    What you said is true for Brazil where a minority of pardos get as high 80% european and most of them are between 60-75% european. White brazilians being mostly people 80-95% euro. But for Venezuela, thats not true, their pardos are not very european and their are whites are on average not much more european than brazilian pardos. I saw Venezuela as 43% white in Wikipedia, but only 15% of them reach as high as 3/4 european. On the other hand, I believe Venezuela especially Caracas had a sizeble white group before 2014, many grandchild of spanish, portuguese and italians immigrants. But today I dont believe white venezuelans are more than 15-17% of the people, maybe only in Caracas and some mountain areas that were the focus of european and colonial immigration.
    Last edited by Tenma de Pegasus; 05-04-2021 at 10:14 PM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information