View Poll Results: Should people avoid having premarital sex?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, saving oneself for marriage is ideal.

35 39.33%
  • No, it doesn't matter in the end.

54 60.67%
Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Premarital Sex

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,477
    Given: 13,190

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by noman.rasheed View Post
    You are a woman and saying like that
    Do you think a man would really respect you if you let him drive you? You are made for love, for a family, to remain with your Real man forever and not some lab product.
    I would. And I know tons who would too. You know in many places of this world, women are not seen as objects anymore so being virgin is not seen as a talent or virtue.

Last Online
    01-28-2018 @ 11:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    White, cis gender shit lord
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon/Celt-WASP A pariah of the west.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,428
    Given: 28,057

0 Not allowed!

My friend, I do have a sister and there will be a daughter when I will get married so, I want their safe and secure life with their husbands and not some random guy who is fucking somebody just because the brain send the signal.

And, it's just ... I just can't ... to me pre martial is something like stealing someone's property or murdering someone. To me, only my wife will have the right to touch my body. I won't touch anyone and won't let anyone to touch me ever !!!
    I honestly do not agree with sleeping around. However premarital sex does occur. I am not necessarily f it unless you know your going to marry tis person then time its not the end of the world. I have only slept with one girl my whole life, but messed around with afew n high school but never went beyond that. My first year in college was when I lost my virginity and thought the world of that girl but she was alittle mentally gone and after that I said this girl is unstable and broke it off. She start talking about crazy things like becoming a serogate mother and that instantly turned me off. She also did not believe in marriage and to me that was turn off number 2.

I suppose I would be considered in American standards as conservative. My parents are liberal though hahahah. I take more after my grandmothers than I do my parents or grandfathers. My grandmother was wicked religiously conservative and politically as well. I am not as much religious but would respect meeting a religious women. I feel my children would be raised the right way.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Abeja View Post
    Chastity belts for all women and case closed!
    they have one of those on display at a museum down my street. they look disgusting and dirty though. I just think women shouldn't mess around but then again men do it too. I would sy this I will only trust women who come from a good family with a good reputation and the girl herself is a good person and smart. Other than that the rest are sluts. I can remember going to nightclubs and being shocked at the stuff I saw. A friend of mine actually had sex with a girl in the nightclub, they did it in the bathroom somehow. I was like jesus Christ you are going to get arrested hahahah.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

so the spreading of disease is okay. religion is good for blocking this by installing the no sex before marriage. This behavior is primarily the low classes and to me its okay. Luckily I am in the upper middle class and laugh at the low lifes at the bottom who behave in such a manner. I would never father a child out of wedlock that is a no go for me. I would be disowned by many family members with the exception of my mother who is liberal. I do not recommend this behavior because its degenerate and risky. I am also against abortion unless its rape or incest.

I think if a young couple who create children out of wedlock deserve the suffering of raising children and working multiple jobs to support he children. Its a way of teaching them a valuable lesson they did not learn growing up or just don't care about themselves or reputation. Maybe this is why I like eastern women because they seem more traditional to me. Today many north american women are slutty and stupid feminists.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Baluarte View Post
    It's nice to know there are pretty girls out there that think like this. I'm sure your family is proud of you for not dishonouring them. Best wishes.
    I agree. It would be an honor to meet such a women at school but my school doesn't have a whole lot of conservative women. Its a shame. This is because of the majority of lower middle class and lower class people go to my school. I refuse to have anything to do with those people because they do drugs, support unorthodox beliefs and engage in degeneracy. I cannot wait till I graduate and leave for the coast guard!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Not that one bro
    I should make myself financially strong first then I would go for marriage.
    that's the smart way. Buy a home and provide proof to the women's family you can support her and a family. This is the most rational thing to do and in modern society people view it as bad. Unless you go to a conservative school where I live. The issue is they are too expensive so I am stuck going to a shitty state college. I wanted to go to the maritime college to learn sea faring and becoming hopefully a captain in the civilian navy but I lack the grades to go. Not to mention once you graduate you are half a million dollars in debt. Attending there you have zero social life outside of school. You don't have time to sleep around or drink and party which is good. Not to mention you would meet prominent people from around the world and in your own country. This is why I wanted to go there, plus you get to go on voyages to 17 countries around the world. I wish in high school I took school and math more seriously.

A shame because you go to the middle east, asia, Europe and south America. You even get to go to the north pole. The math requirements for this school are all advanced so I am too stupid I guess to go there haahah. My family would have paid for me to go there but in high school video games were more important than school work. I really curse myself for not pushing myself academically.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Short pubic hair is annoying. It's too rough/irritating. It's best if it's fully shaved or just natural is even better.
    I like it to look clean not bushy or too much hair that's disgusting.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-18-2020 @ 05:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Napulitan/Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Humanoid
    Ancestry
    Vesuvio tribe, Germanic Lowlands
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Sicily
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    K2a
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricized gracile Med + CM
    Politics
    Justice & Peace
    Hero
    Ötzi the Iceman
    Religion
    L’uocchie sicche so’ peggio d”e scuppettate
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,114
    Given: 4,398

0 Not allowed!

They say, ‘He that will lie well must have a good remembrance, that he agree in all points with himself, lest he be spied.’

''My mother being old school catholic she doesn't believe in abortion and also premarital sex. My father is a little more liberal about it but says if you get a women pregnant your paying for it.''

Afterwards:

''I would never father a child out of wedlock that is a no go for me. I would be disowned by many family members with the exception of my mother who is liberal''

And: ''A friend of mine actually had sex with a girl in the nightclub, they did it in the bathroom somehow. I was like jesus Christ you are going to get arrested hahahah. ''

Dude are you serious!!??

''I have only slept with one girl my whole life''
    That explains everything..

Quote Originally Posted by NormanDePoer View Post
    I honestly do not agree with sleeping around. However premarital sex does occur. I am not necessarily f it unless you know your going to marry tis person then time its not the end of the world. I have only slept with one girl my whole life, but messed around with afew n high school but never went beyond that. My first year in college was when I lost my virginity and thought the world of that girl but she was alittle mentally gone and after that I said this girl is unstable and broke it off. She start talking about crazy things like becoming a serogate mother and that instantly turned me off. She also did not believe in marriage and to me that was turn off number 2.

I suppose I would be considered in American standards as conservative. My parents are liberal though hahahah. I take more after my grandmothers than I do my parents or grandfathers. My grandmother was wicked religiously conservative and politically as well. I am not as much religious but would respect meeting a religious women. I feel my children would be raised the right way.
    Last edited by Alessio; 12-08-2013 at 04:33 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You would recommend sleeping with the world? I am just saying I am not a womanizer what's wrong with that. I must be gay then! Modern America is in the gutter

Banned
    Last Online
    05-18-2020 @ 05:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Napulitan/Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Humanoid
    Ancestry
    Vesuvio tribe, Germanic Lowlands
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Sicily
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    K2a
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricized gracile Med + CM
    Politics
    Justice & Peace
    Hero
    Ötzi the Iceman
    Religion
    L’uocchie sicche so’ peggio d”e scuppettate
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,114
    Given: 4,398

0 Not allowed!

I wouldn't recommend it, but that wasn't my point..

I don't know if you're gay, but it's a good thing, coming straight forward with your sexual preference on TA.

Quote Originally Posted by NormanDePoer View Post
    You would recommend sleeping with the world? I am just saying I am not a womanizer what's wrong with that. I must be gay then! Modern America is in the gutter

Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread Information