Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: Pashtuns: A genetically South Asian ethnicity wrapped in self hate(?)

Banned
    Last Online
    12-02-2018 @ 02:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 154
    Given: 89

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Demhat View Post
    Also when I look at the genetic maps the only South Asian populations remarkeble close to them are Balochis/Burusho and Kalash.
    You forget Sindhi's and Kashmiris, apart from some the other Northwest South Asians.

Skin color doesn't equalize race. I see a bunch of tanned/darker skinned Iranids. They absolutely do not look like your mainstream North Indid South Asians. They do have some South Asian like vibe/features. But it's most of the time just some influence instead of a dominant component.
    Have you ever compared Kashmiris, Punjabi Jatts, and Sindhi's to them? I posted some phenotypical comparisons a few threads back. Especially Kashmiris look extremely similar. People try to present it now and then as if Pashtuns are some distinct race while all their close genetic and geographic cousins are all Indo-Melanids/Nord Indids/Weddids. And only someone with an agenda would deny that Kashmiris, Jatts, Pashtuns and Sindhi's look and are genetically any significantly different from each other. The papers, the plots, the PCA's, I posted and the crowd pics of the various groups all confirm this.
    MLD-22 of the Punjabi Jatts I posted also show that usually Pashtuns are the first or the second closest ethnicity to them.

It's just the fact that they speak an Eastern Iranic language, look a tiny bit different on average, and have a different culture from other Northwest South Asians (though with Kashmiris theres much similiarty) that some people vehemently try to refute the obvious.

That must be a small outlier I think
    The guy has made 2 socks today in order to deny the obvious links the Pashtuns have with other Northwest South Asians. That means he's extremely bothered by this and sees the ethnicity as some kind of superior compared to other northwest south asians and hates every links with them they have. Just because they speak an eastern iranic language and have a different culture. Come on. On top of that he has made extreme ad hominem insults apart from the quote I posted here he sent me. He has also posted, while on those socks, tons of unsourced individual examples of god knows who whom he claims are ''south asian high castes'', and I even revealed this sneakyness with one result whom he claimed to be ''Azeri'', though actually was a Kuwaiti of mixed South Iranian/Turkic/Bedouin origins.

He's extremely bothered that Pashtuns are apart from being close to Tajiks, Pamiris etc, are also very close genetically to Northwest South Asians such as Kashmiris, Sindhi's, Burusho, Punjabi Jatts, etc. That's all.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Well actually that doesn't change much. Pakistani Afghans are living in North Afghanistan which is again bordering to Afghanistan and Tajikistan. But than I am not talking in country but geographic sense. All the territory where Pashtuns live is on the crossroad of Central, South and West Asia.

See here.

That is on the lattitude of Central Iran, just to the East. It is as close to other parts of Pakistan as it is to other parts of Afghanistan. It is as far away from India as it is from Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.

Pashtuns appear as closer to South Asians genetically because on your maps there are no Central Asian refference populations such as Turkmens, Tajiks, Yaghnobi or Pamiri
    Also when I look at the genetic maps the only South Asian populations remarkeble close to them are Balochis/Burusho and Kalash.

Skin color doesn't equalize race. I see a bunch of tanned/darker skinned Iranids. They absolutely do not look like your mainstream North Indid South Asians. Look I am not saying they look West Asian but their major racial component seems to be Iranid which is prevelant more in West and Central Asia. They do have some South Asian like vibe/features. But it's most of the time just some influence instead of a dominant component.
    The Kalash tribes to what people are mostly related? Borushos, Pashtuns?

Last Online
    06-23-2022 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    A
    Country
    Antarctica
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 738
    Given: 1,145

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crank View Post
    The Kalash tribes to what people are mostly related? Borushos, Pashtuns?
    nuristani probably and then to burusho and pashtuns. Kalash speak an dardic language which belong to the indo-aryan branch of indo-iranian languages but their language is much less dravidized than other indo-aryan languages like hindi.

They also better preserved the original look of real indo-aryans before they mixed with dravidians in south asia

Last Online
    12-03-2017 @ 11:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    jatt
    Ethnicity
    south asian
    Country
    India
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,427
    Given: 682

0 Not allowed!

Kashmiri crowd pashtoons can easily blend in them unless wearing their traditional dress

Last Online
    12-03-2017 @ 11:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    jatt
    Ethnicity
    south asian
    Country
    India
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,427
    Given: 682

0 Not allowed!

Iranians crowd look different Ist it

Dynamo2.0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Truthbetold View Post
    You forget Sindhi's and Kashmiris, apart from some the other Northwest South Asians.

Have you ever compared Kashmiris, Punjabi Jatts, and Sindhi's to them? I posted some phenotypical comparisons a few threads back. Especially Kashmiris look extremely similar. People try to present it now and then as if Pashtuns are some distinct race while all their close genetic and geographic cousins are all Indo-Melanids/Nord Indids/Weddids. And only someone with an agenda would deny that Kashmiris, Jatts, Pashtuns and Sindhi's look and are genetically any significantly different from each other. The papers, the plots, the PCA's, I posted and the crowd pics of the various groups all confirm this.
    MLD-22 of the Punjabi Jatts I posted also show that usually Pashtuns are the first or the second closest ethnicity to them.

It's just the fact that they speak an Eastern Iranic language, look a tiny bit different on average, and have a different culture from other Northwest South Asians (though with Kashmiris theres much similiarty) that some people vehemently try to refute the obvious.

The guy has made 2 socks today in order to deny the obvious links the Pashtuns have with other Northwest South Asians. That means he's extremely bothered by this and sees the ethnicity as some kind of superior compared to other northwest south asians and hates every links with them they have. Just because they speak an eastern iranic language and have a different culture. Come on. On top of that he has made extreme ad hominem insults apart from the quote I posted here he sent me. He has also posted, while on those socks, tons of unsourced individual examples of god knows who whom he claims are ''south asian high castes'', and I even revealed this sneakyness with one result whom he claimed to be ''Azeri'', though actually was a Kuwaiti of mixed South Iranian/Turkic/Bedouin origins.

He's extremely bothered that Pashtuns are apart from being close to Tajiks, Pamiris etc, are also very close genetically to Northwest South Asians such as Kashmiris, Sindhi's, Burusho, Punjabi Jatts, etc. That's all.
    Just wTch these videos and tell me if we look like South asians okay.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUwYNwzrgQk
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RXsEAjwjO3c
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gsJo9SvPH2I
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PV-zwoEpzsQ
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hGgBrrrqjk0
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wn4VKgYn7g8

Dynamo2.0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Truthbetold View Post

You are an unbelievsble hypocrite, I asked for links yet you never gave them. Those were fake resukts pampered by YOU. Those resukts I posted were from anthrogeneica, Dr.Mcninja, parasarm bored, Everest, rest I can't remember rheir names. I knew their background as well. Ofcourse I'm extremely bothered, because you are labelling us as South ashans when we have our own culture, identity, and again, separate gebetically.

Last Online
    04-13-2015 @ 01:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indid
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    India
    Y-DNA
    H1a*
    mtDNA
    m3a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 547
    Given: 250

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vir9 View Post
    AIT occured only indians can not accept this fact.Outside of india nobody is today discussing any out of india theory.Sorry but i am just very annoyed by this out of india bullshit about indo-iranian origin in south asia or even more stupid about indoeuropean origin in india
    Saying AIT does not exist <> Out of India exist. Both are probable theories. I did not mention Out of India, so please do not put words in my mouth...!

Thanks

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-11-2023 @ 03:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic Upper Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1 (Mede => Parthian)
    mtDNA
    HV2a (Scythian)
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,095
    Given: 1,505

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arachosia View Post
    Which post ? Can you show me please
    It's around 10-20 pages back. Sorry but I am not going to search for it, but the post came just a few pages after you were banned.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread Information