Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Erdoğan declares birth control ‘treason’

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Witness View Post
    Yes but Turkish people live in centers of towns and cities.then Armenian separatists attack them first. Then attack villages. Kurds in mountain villages and they also kill Kurds but not like with Turks.
    I know this is how Turks explain and view the Armenian genocide. That it was a racial war which they not started and they merely reacted to mass terroristic racial violence of the Armenians, who were encouraged by the Russian army. Don't know about this though... Maybe there is only some little truth to it, but not like Turks say that Armenians killed as many or more and that they exagerate about what Turks did, as if Turks had not done such things before, over and over again.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBear View Post
    I know this is how Turks explain and view the Armenian genocide. That it was a racial war which they not started and they merely reacted to mass terroristic racial violence of the Armenians, who were encouraged by the Russian army. Don't know about this though... Maybe there is only some little truth to it, but not like Turks say that Armenians killed as many or more and that they exagerate about what Turks did, as if Turks had not done such things before, over and over again.
    I already say in Armenia forum all sides did bad things. Turks also loser. This is situation today. Armenians want what Greeks, Romanians, Serbs, Bulgarians get. A independent country with not Turks, or few Turks in.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I already say in Armenia forum all sides did bad things. Turks also loser. This is situation today. Armenians want what Greeks, Romanians, Serbs, Bulgarians get. A independent country with not Turks, or few Turks in.
    Who wouldn't.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBear View Post
    Who wouldn't.
    Except Bulgaria, Macedonia, West Thrace you don't need genocide for having this in Balkan. Because this nations big majority in land in this times and few Muslim Turks. But in East Anatolia, Armenians werent clear majority almost half half with Muslim Turks. And they must kill more and like genocide. Armenians lost and Turks didnt really win

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Except Bulgaria, Macedonia, West Thrace you don't need genocide for having this in Balkan. Because this nations big majority in land in this times and few Muslim Turks. But in East Anatolia, Armenians werent clear majority almost half half with Muslim Turks. And they must kill more and like genocide. Armenians lost and Turks didnt really win
    I think Muslims(both Turks and Kurds) were more numerous already and of course I wasn't supporting genocide. Just joking.

Last Online
    05-27-2023 @ 02:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,802
    Given: 5,812

0 Not allowed!

Witness' statements are wrong. Erdogan is worshipped by his voters, who are predominantly religious, and he knows that whatever he says will be ignored by his haters, mainly seculars, while his voters will do as he says. So he wants the religious population to overwhelm secular population in the future. An AKP mayor admitted it saying that "Let CHP voters not make any more babies, so in the future they will vanish".

That's why secular people should be more alarmed about this. When I'm about 30 or something I'll decide to marry even if I don't want to and I'll make as much babies as I can and raise them as respectable Kemalist, secular individuals loyal to Ataturk's principles. Throw away condoms and keep babies coming, comrades!

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by True Ancestor View Post
    Witness' statements are wrong. Erdogan is worshipped by his voters, who are predominantly religious, and he knows that whatever he says will be ignored by his haters, mainly seculars, while his voters will do as he says. So he wants the religious population to overwhelm secular population in the future. An AKP mayor admitted it saying that "Let CHP voters not make any more babies, so in the future they will vanish".
    You have link? Here link I referred to of Kemalist Türk Solu:
    http://www.turksolu.com.tr/88/basyazi88.htm
    They dont say AKP voters invade they say Kurds invade. AKP voters in Sakarya or Denizli also have low birth rates.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fear Fiain View Post
    ... and nothing of value was lost
    Since 1085, European maps mark this land Türkiye. If Turks dont exist anymore that's problem.

Last Online
    05-27-2023 @ 02:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,802
    Given: 5,812

0 Not allowed!

You have link? Here link I referred to of Kemalist Türk Solu:
    http://www.turksolu.com.tr/88/basyazi88.htm
    They dont say AKP voters invade they say Kurds invade. AKP voters in Sakarya or Denizli also have low birth rates.
    No, I don't think so, most AKP voters as I've observed are rich in children. Secular people, especially the new generation, more hang out with girls and don't prefer to marry, which is in fact a danger. I'm not a fan of marriage either, but there's no other choice to preserve our future.

Kurds will eventually get their independence anyway, there's no point in worrying about that. When that happens, most Kurds in the West will migrate to Kurdistan just as how Greeks, Armenians, Jews etc. migrated to their original homes.

Here AKP troll mayor of Ankara says CHP voters shouldn't make babies so AKP will prevail. Their agenda is different as you can see.

http://www.timsah.com/Melih-GOkcek-C...iz/ndVPdXO0thO

Banned
    Last Online
    08-09-2015 @ 11:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,700
    Given: 5,061

1 Not allowed!

Sadly, Erdogan seems to be bent on undoing Ataturk's vision of the modern Turkey, and moving it back towards the corruption and ineffectiveness of the old Ottoman Empire. He has got a few loose screws. He believes he can, single-handedly, revive the Ottoman Empire, while neglecting all the social and economic advances the Turkish people have accomplished in the past few decades. I believe the correct word to describe him is...megalomaniac.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information