Quote Originally Posted by English Rose View Post
But the Russian supermodel is wearing childrens clothes and I don't see anything wrong with that.
I'm not trying to argue here but I'm going to break down my (male) point of view nonetheless. There is a certain number of untold signals that generally adult women tend to send to adult men which I would have thought are known to most women however I might be wrong! My issue with the pictures of the Russian girl is that I find all of them in this very case and thus leading to sexualizing the child.

The one that I find the most repulsive is the red or not so red lipstick. Lips tend to get redder when the person is excited because of the blood flow in the head. Why do women put lipstick anyway other than being more attractive of course?

Also, a woman wearing a shirt under the shoulders purposely exposes them as well as her neck supposedly being one of the sensual and most sensitive areas. There's nothing wrong with it when we're talking about an adult of course...

When I was a kid, none of the girls in my school, nor the boys had earrings. The first time the girls started to pierce their ears was by the age of 13-14. It basically meant for most of them at least the end of childhood. It sounded more or less like "I'm a grown up now, I can do whatever I want with my body".

And last but not least, the leopard colours... I'm not going to explain my train of thoughts on that one because I'm going to puke I think...

What I mean to say is that these clothes and make up correspond to the way an adult woman gets dressed who either wants to appear more attractive or seductive or is looking for a new boyfriend for example or God knows what else... As zhaoyun said, it's creepy as fuck on a child. It also promotes pedophilia. Or perhaps I'm a paranoiac or just stuck-up.