06-06-2013 @ 07:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteruthenian View Post
    Do as Spartans did: let a baby be born and in case he/she is disabled throw him/her into an abyss.
    And what would the nanny state say about that? You don't decide what you do with your children, your state does!
    [SPOILER=La fîntînă la mocrină][YOUTUBE]ecSLcemo3dI[/YOUTUBE][/SPOILER]

Exterminate people with brown eyes
    Last Online
    02-14-2021 @ 12:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dansk
    Country
    Denmark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24

0 Not allowed!

This is cruel. The doctors should make damn sure the fetuses are dead.

It's not a baby. It's a fetus!

Kill defectives.

Edit: Forgiveness from Christians really shrines through in this thread.
    Last edited by Lars; 05-01-2010 at 07:23 AM.

I Danmark er jeg født, dér har jeg hjemme,
    der har jeg rod, derfra min verden går.
    Du danske sprog, du er min moders stemme,
    så sødt velsignet du mit hjerte når.
    Du danske, friske strand,
    hvor oldtids kæmpegrave
    står mellem æblegård og humlehave.
    Dig elsker jeg!
    Danmark, mit fædreland!

Last Online
    12-03-2011 @ 11:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    human
    Ethnicity
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11

0 Not allowed!

This is quite disturbing. Both the doctors and this thing that gave birth to the unfortunate child should be tried for first degree murder and locked up indefinitely.

No mercy for those who showed none.

Last Online
    06-14-2017 @ 09:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Polesian
    Ethnicity
    Belarusian
    Taxonomy
    East-Alpinid/Robust East-Mediterranid
    Politics
    xenophobic capitalism
    Religion
    BelAOC
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daos View Post
    And what would the nanny state say about that? You don't decide what you do with your children, your state does!
    Yes, a properly organised state must do it, as it was in Sparta. The Lukashist Republic of Belarus is not Sparta, and I didn't mean my country.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-12-2012 @ 03:55 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    German, Austrian, British, French
    Ancestry
    Germany, France, Britain, Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

0 Not allowed!

I'm pro-choice, as long as the pregnancy is an early stage, 12 weeks or less. And even then, I think that there should be a legitimate reason for the abortion, such as rape, incest, & medical problems. But an abortion after 22 weeks, is no short of murder, in my opinion. Then to add insult to injury, the baby survives the abortion, then left to die like an animal. That creep doctor should lose his license to practice medicine and both the doctor & the mother should stand trial for at least second degree murder. Unfortunately, we now live in a degenerating
    society, where there rarely is justice.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-27-2012 @ 11:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Ancestry
    Deutsch
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Prussia
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid Nordid
    Politics
    Das Herz am rechten Fleck
    Religion
    Hoffnung
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10

0 Not allowed!

The fate of the baby is lamentable. I'd abort if my life was in danger, if my baby had a severe defect or if I was sexually abused. Failing this I'd carry it out. In my book, unborn babies are tiny humans like you and me.

Progressive Collectivist Agrippa's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-17-2012 @ 01:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteruthenian View Post
    The difference between abortion and infanticide isn't that big as we usually believe it is.
    Humans are late bloomers, they aren't ready when born neither and one reason why humans being born that "unfinished" is because of their brain/head size. Simple put, a woman wouldnt be able to deliver the child if humans would have a similar level of development like some other mammals.

Agreed the difference isn't huge, its just easier from practical standpoint to abort, because there is no relation whatsoever of the mother to the newborn, because women get a hormonal conditining after birth, which is good if the child is good, but bad otherwise and even much more traumatic.

And of course it depends on the week of the abortion, because at start its more or less just a bunch of cells, just a plan for a future human, that can't be compared with a state in which, like in this case, the child is already able to survive after birth, has no personality still, but a developed-differentiated body etc.

patria potestas.

With help of the community and the elders - which are now just the experts and medical doctors.

In the end, if being enlightened properly, most people have a good idea of which traits and cases are wanted or unwanted, they will do it for free and of course, shun those who act against group interests. Their choice, their problem.

In my book, unborn babies are tiny humans like you and me.
    Well, that goes fluently over in philosophical questions.

F.e. if I would have a stroke, my brain being severely damaged, which could happen every day to you and me, my personality being eradicated, I would definitely want Euthanasia and no ignoble existence.

I would also say that if my personality is destroyed, I'm dead, regardless of some sort of living organism still being around, its almost like being stuffed out after death.

I dont define a human by the heart beat, but his/her personality, his/her human qualities. If its about unborn and new born, we deal with potential new human personalities. Thats why there is a great difference between me being degraded to the state of a 3 year old by a stroke or a 1 year old developing his personality. He has a future, me not in this case.

But his personality will fully develop later, before or without consciousness, I dont speak of a human legally. Thats in my book.

So what I protect if I dont want to abort my child nor kill it after birth, is the future personality which was procreated. No healthy future, nothing to be cared for or protected.

As I said, if I come in a situation with no future, being degraded to "something", you can plug me out any time, actually I wouldnt damn anybody who doesnt, if I'm unable to. You can live a life in dignity, now or potentially in the future, or you shouldnt live at all.

If you have a developed personality, you can decide that on your own, whether you want to live under these or that circumstances, that means free choice for Euthanasia. If you have no personality on your own, not even a hint of it, others can decide about the face of that hull.

To abort a defect fetus is a decision pro-life, for a healthy life. Because some months after the abortion, a women could get pregnant again, this time with a healthy child hopefully. Otherwise she would carry the defect child out, the whole normal pregnancy time, would have a hard time afterwards, especially because of the "hormonal charge" whether she keeps the defected or not and if she does, that might ruin her life and taking away energy which could be used in a better way for herself, the family, healthy children and the group.

Its a simple decision and without pseudoreligious interference nobody could doubt that.

Last Online
    01-03-2014 @ 08:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Irish-Scot
    Country
    Ireland
    Region
    Scotland
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 111
    Given: 10

0 Not allowed!

Laurentian's presence at the Apricity incited more of a negative reaction from posters than a child who has been murdered in cold blood.

I really do question why I post here..

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Abortion is terrible enough (but my opinion still stands) but this doctor should be charged and dragged before a court (with mandatory MAXIMUM punishment) as he didn't make sure that the poor child was dead right away and in his neglicience left it to suffer.

The doctor could either have euthanised the poor child (preventing any more suffering) or fought to safe his life. He did neither.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,538
    Given: 1,428

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jerney View Post
    I support abortion rights, but something just seems wrong about this. At the same time I think it's ridiculous to allow an abortion on a 22 week old fetus, but once it survives consider it homicide if doctors don't attempt to prolong its life. This may sound cold, but if the fetus survives abortion (I'm not entirely sure how that works in the first place) then they should just euthanize the fetus soon after. What strikes me as inhumane is allowing it to sit there and die slowly for hours or days.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-abortion.html
    I wonder why they didn't euthanize the baby as soon as it was cut out still alive.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information