Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

15 Not allowed!

Default Serb terrorist attack prevented

Kosovo's police arrested a Serb, on suspicion of intent to commit a terrorist attack, Kosovo's Minister of Internal Affairs, Skender Hyseni, said at a press conference on Friday.
    "The car was stopped around 21 o'clock last night and its driver, S.G. born in 1968 and raised in Serbia, was arrested. There were around 13 kilos of explosives found in his car," Kosovo's RTK TV channel quoted Hyseni as saying.

A Serbian driver was detained by the police based on intelligence information, Kosovo's RTK TV channel reported, citing the minister.
    Acording to fresh information the name of the attacker is Slobodan Gavric, born in 1968 and the attack target was Catholic church holding christmass mass.
    Hi everyone!

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Even fresher news:
    During interogation, Serb claimed that he targeted the Catholic church in an effort to blame the attack on Albanians, and present them as terrorist radicals, in order to gain support for what he calls "Serb Kosovo"

Sick Serb ideology, they did a terrorist attack 100 years ago and plunged world in WW1. Now they want a re-run
    Hi everyone!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Ancient Dardanian Albanian Kosovar
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Albanian national awakening figures of XIX century
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,929
    Given: 6,738

1 Not allowed!

Wherever and whenever a Serb is present the trouble is guaranteed, the intention of terrorist was not Catholic cathedral but US embassy and God forbid if police wasn't effective to prevent this from happening the consequences would be huge, the Serbian state would jump immediately by giving public declaration that Albanian Islamist did the terrorist act whereas Albanian image would be screwed since people would believe right away that we did this despite the opposite player involvement, also the Serb terrorist most likely was payed by Serbian state do the job although without final investigation its to early to come to conclusion but the possibility is alot higher rather a self initiative since practically is impossible to organize all this by himself.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Illyrian Warrior View Post
    Wherever and whenever a Serb is present the trouble is guaranteed, the intention of terrorist was not Catholic cathedral but embassy of USA and God forbid if police wasn't effective to prevent this from happening the consequences would be huge, the Serbian state would jump immediately by giving public declaration that Albanian Islamist did the terrorist act whereas Albanian image would be screwed since people would believe right away that we did this despite the opposite player involvement, also the Serb terrorist most likely was payed by Serbian state do the job although without final investigation its to early to come to conclusion but the possibility is alot higher rather a self initiative since practically is impossible to organize all this by himself.
    The american embassy was the presumed target yesterday. But after interogation it ended up being the Church

Hi everyone!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    High-quality
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,391
    Given: 6,153

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Illyrian Warrior View Post
    Wherever and whenever a Serb is present the trouble is guaranteed, the intention of terrorist was not Catholic cathedral but US embassy and God forbid if police wasn't effective to prevent this from happening the consequences would be huge, the Serbian state would jump immediately by giving public declaration that Albanian Islamist did the terrorist act whereas Albanian image would be screwed since people would believe right away that we did this despite the opposite player involvement, also the Serb terrorist most likely was payed by Serbian state do the job although without final investigation its to early to come to conclusion but the possibility is alot higher rather a self initiative since practically is impossible to organize all this by himself.

Where did you get the info about the US embassy? The catholic church sounds more believable imo.

Great job for catching him up

Last Online
    09-02-2022 @ 07:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Albania R1b
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Albanians
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R-PH544
    mtDNA
    J1C
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,527
    Given: 905

0 Not allowed!

Prishtinë, kapet makina serbe me 10 mina të telekomanduara
    26/12/2014

Një makinë e mbushur me eksploziv është ndaluar të enjten në mbrëmje nga Policia e Kosovës në lagjen “Arbëria” në Prishtinë, ku ndodhen selitë e Ambasadës Amerikane dhe disa përfaqësi të huaja diplomatike.

Makina e tipit 'Renault Clio' me targa të Beogradit, si dhe materiali eksploziv është konfiskuar nga Policia, ndërsa shoferi me inicialet S.G. me nënshtetësi nga Serbia është arrestuar dhe ndodhet në paraburgim.

Edhe pse aksioni policor është zhvilluar në lagjen ku janë të vendosura disa ambasada të huaja, në Polici thonë se rasti nuk mund të ndërlidhet me ndonjë sulm terrorist apo sulm ndaj ambasadave.

Por burime nga institucione te sigurisë, po verifikojnë edhe informacione të bazuara që flasin se objektiv sulmi mund të ketë qenë hoteli ku pritej të qëndronte gjatë vizitës në Kosovë, Kryeministri Edi Rama.

Nuk dihet nese ndryshimi i axhendes se Kryeministrit shqiptar, moshkuarja mbreme ne Prishtine, por vetem sot ka lidhje me kete rast. Zyrtarisht policia e Kosoves hedh poshtë çdo version sepse hetimet përfundimtare do të tregojnë motivet e vërteta të sulmit.

Hetuesit policorë që po merren me këtë rast kanë treguar me kushte anonimiteti për Top Channel, se materiali eksploziv brenda makinës ka qenë në transportim e sipër dhe i njëjti, pas përgatitjes, do të mund të hidhej në erë me telekomandë për ndonjë sulm terrorist, pasi materiali ka qenë i ndarë në 10 njësi të veçanta.

Edhe pse zyrtarisht nuk behet i ditur se për cfare lloj materiali eksploziv bëhet fjalë, sipas hetuesve të rastit mund të jetë shumë i rrezikshëm nëse do të përdorej në hapësira të mbyllura ku ka njerëz.

“Policia e Kosovës paraprakisht ka zotëruar informacion inteligjent lidhur me veturën e dyshuar dhe mundësinë e qarkullimit të sajë drejt Prishtinës. Realisht vetura e cila është ndaluar nga njësitë policore ka qenë veturë në lëvizje dhe ka qenë materia duke u transportuar. Nuk mund të themi për ndonjë sulm terrorist të mundshëm, mirëpo mund të themi që është një materie e përpunuar, e cila ka qenë e mbështjellë në disa pjesë dhe që mund të përdoret si materie e rrezikshme eksplozive”, tha Krelani.

Krelani ka treguar se makina e mbushur me lëndë eksploziv ishte nën vëzhgim Policor para se të ndalohej pasi sipas tij informacionet për të ishin marrë nga Agjencia Inteligjente.

Po ashtu mësohet se makina e ndaluar në Prishtinë kishte ardhur nga Serbia në Kosovë përmes veriut të Mitrovicës. Prokuroria Speciale e Kosovës urdhëruar ndalimin policor për 48 orë ndaj personit S.G për shkak të dyshimit se ky person ka kryer veprën penale:

“Përgatitja e veprës terroriste ose veprave penale kundër rendit kushtetues dhe sigurisë së Republikës së Kosovës”, nga neni 144 i Kodit Penal të Republikës së Kosovës.

"Shqiptar i vërtetë e i mirë është ay që vë gjithënjë e kurëdo kombërinë përpara fesë, nuk ka vëllezër ata që ka në besën e tij, por ata që ka në kombëri të tij.” – Sami Frashëri"
    "A true and good Albanian is the one who always and everywhere puts the nation before the religion, there are no brothers who are in his faith, but those who are in his nation." - Sami Frashëri "

Last Online
    09-02-2022 @ 07:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Albania R1b
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Albanians
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R-PH544
    mtDNA
    J1C
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,527
    Given: 905

0 Not allowed!

Pristina, Serbian car caught with 10 pounds of Unmanned
    12/26/2014

A car packed with explosives was stopped Thursday night by the Kosovo Police "Arberia" in Pristina, where the headquarters of the US Embassy and several foreign diplomatic representations.

Cars of type 'Renault Clio' with Belgrade license plates and explosive material was seized by police while driving with the initials SG Serbian citizenship has been arrested and is in custody.

Although police action is developed in the neighborhood where are located some foreign embassies, the police say the case could not be linked to any terrorist attack or attack embassies.

But security sources from institutions, are based verify the information that shows that targeted attack may have been the hotel which was expected to stay during their visit to Kosovo Prime Minister Rama.

It is not known whether the change agenda Albanian Prime, moshkuarja yesterday in Pristina, but only today about this case. Kosovo police officially rejects any version because the final investigation will show the true motives of the attack.

Police investigators who are dealing with this case have shown the condition of anonymity for Top Channel that explosive material inside the machine has been in the transportation of the above and the same, after preparation, could be thrown into the air with the remote control for a terrorist attack, after material has been divided into 10 units.

Although not officially made known what kind of explosive material in question, according to investigators of the case can be very dangerous if used in enclosed spaces where there are people.

"Kosovo Police previously mastered intelligence information concerning suspected car and the possibility of circulation thanks to Prishtina. Realistically car which was stopped by a police unit has been moving car and the matter was being transported. We can not say to a potential terrorist attack, but we can say that is a matter of processing, which has been encased in some parts and can be used as explosive hazardous materials, "said Krelani.

Krelani has shown that cars packed with explosives was under police observation before the ban because, according to his information was taken from the Intelligence Agency.

Also learned that the car stopped in Pristina had come from Serbia in Kosovo through the north of Mitrovica. Kosovo Special Prosecution ordered police stopping for 48 hours against the person SG suspicion that the person has committed the offense:

"Preparation of terrorist offense or offenses against the constitutional order and security of the Republic of Kosovo", under Article 144 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Kosovo.

"Shqiptar i vërtetë e i mirë është ay që vë gjithënjë e kurëdo kombërinë përpara fesë, nuk ka vëllezër ata që ka në besën e tij, por ata që ka në kombëri të tij.” – Sami Frashëri"
    "A true and good Albanian is the one who always and everywhere puts the nation before the religion, there are no brothers who are in his faith, but those who are in his nation." - Sami Frashëri "

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulj View Post
    The american embassy was the presumed target yesterday. But after interogation it ended up being the Church

Location is not important anymore rather the intention behind it, the men is a terrorist and should be treated as such, he came here with a clear agenda which doesn't need much analysis to come on conclusion of his real aim, terrorist is caught but the case is far from closed without Serbian state giving explanation how did the terrorist manage to through Serbian border patrol undisturbed with 13 kg explosive like a fucking Al-Qaida, as I said if this men would accomplish this vile mission and escape somehow the bill of consequence would be on Albanians cause was inside of our country and subsequently Serbia government would jump right away to accuse us at same time would be at good position in international community eye to do so....For those who knows this sociopathic society how it works knows what's behind every action of them, no sympathy for the people who happens to accuse terrorists of MidEast when themselves are not any better if not worst or as we say "throw a stone and hide their hand".

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    Where did you get the info about the US embassy? The catholic church sounds more believable imo.

Great job for catching him up
    Some sources gave this information also doesn't sound out of reality, cause easily could be two target (US embassy and Catholic Cathedral) at once also the Serb terrorist was arrested near US embassy by Kosova police.

Thanks, but I'd call this silent war from Serbia despite lack of final investigation report.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-15-2015 @ 09:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2c (descendent of noble Taronites family by STRs)
    mtDNA
    H76 (unknown...)
    Taxonomy
    A Dinarid is watching you
    Religion
    Spartan Greek Goddess Linet
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,008
    Given: 4,802

4 Not allowed!

I have trouble believing this convenient story especially he was stopped just in time with so much explosives. More likely he was paid to fail so Serbs look bad and gives excuse to KfOR extra liberties in Serb lands of north

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information