Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sultan Mad dog arselicking the Muslim Arabs for billions...

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shah-Jehan View Post
    That is the whole of Turkey including poorer eastern and southeastern regions, I'm pretty sure the Marmara region earns more than Greece as a whole.
    I'm pretty sure Marmara has twice the population of Greece, and they are still dirt poor compared to us...

...Too much pollution and too many stupid people around. The majority are recent migrants from Anatolia and Kurdistan, living in shacks!!!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Excel View Post
    Flashing around Austrian money doesn't make you rich. There's a word for that in the dictionary and its called "PaRaSITE".

Also belittling a people who ruled your country for several centuries isn't smart.
    We still make more money that the Turks, no matter how you define it. If you desire to be arselickers just because the Ottomans ruled over you some centuries ago, and built a couple of hospitals recently, that's your problem.

Just don't send us your whores in Greece to flash their arses in the most central places in Athens and beyond, because we have already enough of them (and Nigerians, and others...)

卍Descendant of a Simurgh and Garuda卍 Shah-Jehan's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-22-2017 @ 03:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    卍Indo-aryan/Indo-Iranian卍
    Ethnicity
    বাঙালি
    Ancestry
    Aryavarta + Eranshahr
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Taxonomy
    Aryan
    Politics
    বাংগালীয়ানা
    Hero
    Ishvar
    Religion
    ইসলাম
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,474
    Given: 11,852

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    I'm pretty sure Marmara has twice the population of Greece, and they are still dirt poor compared to us...

...Too much pollution and too many stupid people around. The majority are recent migrants from Anatolia and Kurdistan, living in shacks!!!
    Yep, they have twice the population of Greece - 21 million but, their per capita income is on par with Greece despite twice the population.
    The Indo-Aryan Languages--------Beautiful Bengal--------Kashmir: Paradise on Earth--------The Nord-Indid Phenotype--------Ethnic Groups of Southern Asia

卐Janani Janmabhumischa Swargadapi Gariyasi卐

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shah-Jehan View Post
    Yep, they have twice the population of Greece - 21 million but, their per capita income is on par with Greece despite twice the population.
    No surprise there. They are controlling a vital commercial and transportation hub with a huge historical/tourist value.

Last Online
    01-05-2015 @ 06:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

* Lykavittos Hill, Athens/Greece.. Looks very "advanced and modern".. Especially they did a good job with the roof-tops..

* Another "beautiful" panorama of Athens..

But do not forget to lean forward towards your screen a bit to take a closer look.. Otherwise you might mistake it with the slums of New Delhi or the favelas of Rio..

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Yabgu View Post
    * Lykavittos Hill, Athens/Greece.. Looks very "advanced and modern".. Especially they did a good job with the roof-tops..

* Another "beautiful" panorama of Athens..

But do not forget to lean forward towards your screen a bit to take a closer look.. Otherwise you might mistake it with the slums of New Delhi or the favelas of Rio..
    These are slums in India:

...And these are slums in Brazil:

You can't confuse them with Athens, although Athens has it's own bad spots...

Anyway, panoramic pictures prove nothing. You need closeups, and in the case of Brazil that would not work much either, because their slums are among the most intricately decorated slums in the world. The most important is how the houses look from the inside, and above all, what is the population density, because a couple of suburbs in central Athens are full of illegal immigrants who pay ~3 Euros per day to live with another 12 in a single room, which is not a shack, but it is totally shit (and the toilet doesn't work!!!)

Ah, I almost forgot. These are "suburban sprawls" in Istanbul. Enjoy...

http://jonathanstray.com/where-is-istanbul

After a week in Istanbul it all seemed terribly glamorous, a city of marble palaces and cosmopolitan streets. But I’d read that 400,000 people arrived every year, hoping for work or a better life. There was a ten-million person slum somewhere nearby, but where? In a city that had to be mostly struggling migrants, the poor were completely invisible.

My guidebook mentioned the strife of an immigrant sprawl, but only in a sidebar, never really saying where these people actually lived. Googling “Istanbul slums” gave almost nothing substantial, at least in English. Millions of people simply don’t exist in the infosphere of a Western tourist. Eventually I began to find references to the Gaziosmanpaşa district northwest of the center, with a population of a million or so. With a reported population increase of 79% in the decade 1990-2000, this is an immigrant city risen whole from the fields: migrants from all over the country and sometimes further, speaking Turkish, Greek, Armenian, Kurdish, and Arabic, refugees from rural poverty and violence and the war in neighboring Iraq. Gaziosmanpaşa was on my maps, but just barely, a name on the corner of the page.

But you could make a life here. I have heard that there are shantytowns in other sections of Istanbul, regions of illegally built dwellings without proper power or water or sewage, but these cities are even further hidden to me; I cannot find their names and no tracks will take me there. I know there must be problems in Gaziosmanpaşa — unemployment, domestic violence, illiteracy, and blunted dreams are not something an outsider with a camera can see, nor could I know how many would wait for how many years for legal-immigrant status. Still, this was not the desperate cardboard slums of Mumbai, or the hard favellas of Rio....
    Other slums and delapidated houses in Istanbul... How do you call them in Turkish? Gekecondu???

Cheers...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information