Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Genetic "Balanced mestizos" with pictures and DNA results.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-06-2021 @ 03:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    None
    Country
    Ethiopia
    Religion
    Animism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,704
    Given: 5,603

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos One View Post
    Pure lottery. I think Latin America is a nice place to "destroy" taxonomy at all since it shows how Phenotype can't be fully associated with Genetics at all.
    How much Native and White would you think he if you didn't know he is Mestizo?

I have a question: can he be consider a Hispanic or Latin American? His first and lastname is Hungarian. He also doesn't have any Iberian or South European ancestry. He also seems to be culturally more of a "World Citizen" and European as he spends most of his life in Europe including in Hungary and Denmark.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Ancestry
    Castilla (Spain) , Middle eastern (Levant) Azteca Mèxico
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,497
    Given: 5,081

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Argentano View Post
    He looks fully peruvian tbh

EDIT: After seeing thousands of latinos from gedmatch (and their pics) i have reached the conclusion that self classification is kind of useless when phenotype is so random. Some individuals look much more euro than they are, others much more amerindian than they are. Expecting them to correclty self identify without a genetic test is retarded.
    I fully agree you now classications are useless specially on us Latinos I also know some Mexicans who look very balance mestizo and are 80% Caucasian or some who look can be criollos but are 60% euro.

I haven't had that chance to get tested because you know I expect 60% euro but wouldn't be surprised if I'm less or more although many people have told I don't look "typical Mexican enough*

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    None
    Country
    Ethiopia
    Religion
    Animism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mexiñol View Post
    I fully agree you now classications are useless specially on us Latinos I also know some Mexicans who look very balance mestizo and are 80% Caucasian or some who look can be criollos but are 60% euro.

I haven't had that chance to get tested because you know I expect 60% euro but wouldn't be surprised if I'm less or more although many people have told I don't look "typical Mexican enough*

I have a question: can he be consider a Hispanic or Latin American? His first and lastname is Hungarian. He also doesn't have any Iberian or South European ancestry. He also seems to be culturally more of a "World Citizen" and European as he spends most of his life in Europe including in Hungary and Denmark.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguje View Post
    Yes it can it not something out of this planet specially when he looks completely new world in Mexico for example in that nice high income people there's Mexicans with Jewish or Lebanese surnames while in Argentina you have tons of people with Italian surnames.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    None
    Country
    Ethiopia
    Religion
    Animism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes it can it not something out of this planet specially when he looks completely new world in Mexico for example in that nice high income people there's Mexicans with Jewish or Lebanese surnames while in Argentina you have tons of people with Italian surnames.
    I understand what you mean. But he seems to live in many countries with mostly in Europe. He is also an EU citizen.

He is also multlingual as he speaks Hungarian, Spanish, Englische, some German and limited Danish (altho he is learning it now) which I dont think most Latinos know as much languages as him. Which is while I find him very unique and distinct compared to other full or half Latin Americans.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I understand what you mean. But he seems to live in many countries with mostly in Europe. He is also an EU citizen.

He is also multlingual as he speaks Hungarian, Spanish, Englische, some German and limited Danish (altho he is learning it now) which I dont think most Latinos know as much languages as him. Which is while I find him very unique and distinct compared to other full or half Latin Americans.
    Well to me it seems you are obsess and in love with him? I honestly don't know but based from his descriptions he is indeed unique.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    None
    Country
    Ethiopia
    Religion
    Animism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Well to me it seems you are obsess and in love with him? I honestly don't know but based from his descriptions he is indeed unique.
    Not really obsessed or anything lik that. Just very fascinated about his background coz i dont think there are many Latin Americans that are like him.

Last Online
    06-08-2022 @ 02:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,362
    Given: 11,959

1 Not allowed!

Not really obsessed or anything lik that. Just very fascinated about his background coz i dont think there are many Latin Americans that are like him.
    Actually i saw a french guy in gedmatch who is half northern euro anf half peruvian

His peruvian fmaily is like 70 % amerindian but he looks white latino

Last Online
    06-08-2022 @ 02:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,362
    Given: 11,959

1 Not allowed!

Can you post some examples?

I have a question: can he be consider a Hispanic or Latin American? His first and lastname is Hungarian. He also doesn't have any Iberian or South European ancestry. He also seems to spend most of his life around the world and in Europe including from Ecuador to Hungary to Spain and Denmark.
    Sadly i cannot show examples for obvious reasons

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    None
    Country
    Ethiopia
    Religion
    Animism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Argentano View Post
    Actually i saw a french guy in gedmatch who is half northern euro anf half peruvian

His peruvian fmaily is like 70 % amerindian but he looks white latino
    I know the guy you are talking about . How much Euro would you think he is if you don't know he is a Harnizo?

Also saw some pics of his Peruvian relatives, some of them look much more Caucasian than one would expected despite being mostly Native.

Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread Information