Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Pure Black women with negroid features are extremely sexually attractive(!)

Banned
    Last Online
    02-02-2018 @ 10:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Muskogean-Celto-Romance-Sahelian-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    choctaw amerindian,Louisiana creole,dutch
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    White Mediterennean Phenotype (image below)V
    Politics
    Moneyless voluntary Communes no government
    Hero
    Takla Haymanot,pope kyrillos the sixth miracle worker,Saint Minas,shenouda the archimandriti
    Religion
    Miaphysite Orthodox christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 273
    Given: 118

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    I met a girl from Botswana who was uber feminine and had hazel eyes. Tiny delicate hands and feet, small lips, she looked like a sexy chocolate barbie doll. Her voice was also really child like, a pedophile's dream but also with a hourglass shape and big bosom and butt.

I think new world black women are hyper masculine because they come from west african ancestry primarily + all the feminine ones got 'diluted' by white blood, since the masters had the pick of the women. Most of their descendants are probably what's considered 'white' now.
    btw,I think its only AA women with the masculine stereotype.people also confuse ''ugly''and ''masculine'' or they use selective reasoning and cherrypicking to support their views(we all do this as humans,we are biased).most women of any race arent exactely supermodels.Im only into Sahelian women when it comes to Westafricans so Im not really bothered by the idea that bantu women are all ugly,but it just is unfair and untrue.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Takla Haymanot,pope kyrillos the sixth miracle worker,Saint Minas,shenouda the archimandriti
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

holy shit you are right

real negrids have more wide set catty eyes similar to asians(even somalis who people''claim''look so caucasoid in actuality dont,they show more mongolo-alpine traits,the women atleast ),non existant browridges,round faces,higher rounded cheekbones(comapred to the more harsh cheeks of asians and natives),beestung lips,small chins etc also long leg to torso ratio,wide hips,small waiste,smooth ageless skin,hairless etc howanyone can call that amsculine is beyond me..I personally think MENA and Mediterrenean women are the most masculine objectively (due to the inherentely masculine caucasoid features,hair all over /everywhere, and lack of body)and scientifically(no hate,I still like them,the alpinized mediterreneanoids and gracile meds atleast ) but thats just me.thank god for epilators,if that didnt exist you couldnt tell the difference between the men and women sometimes.lol

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by monfret View Post
    real negrids have more wide set catty eyes similar to asians(even somalis who people''claim''look so caucasoid in actuality dont,they show more mongolo-alpine traits,the women atleast ),non existant browridges,round faces,higher rounded cheekbones(comapred to the more harsh cheeks of asians and natives),beestung lips,small chins etc also long leg to torso ratio,wide hips,small waiste,smooth ageless skin,hairless etc howanyone can call that amsculine is beyond me..I personally think MENA and Mediterrenean women are the most masculine objectively (due to the inherentely masculine caucasoid features,hair all over /everywhere, and lack of body)and scientifically(no hate,I still like them) but thats just me.thank god for epilators,if that didnt exist you couldnt tell the difference between the men and women sometimes.lol
    I disagree, Arabid women are uber feminine...it is the Irano-Afghans who fit your description

And Mediterreneans have high sexual dimorphism (women have narow waists and wide hips, while men have narrow hips)

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I disagree, Arabid women are uber feminine...it is the Irano-Afghans who fit your description

And Mediterreneans have high sexual dimorphism (women have narow waists and wide hips, while men have narrow hips)
    cool,agree to disagree I dont really see it irl but that doesnt mean it doesnt exist,most are kina stumpy and blocky in my experience and only really french and spanish women show any facial femininity(and they are heavily alpinized compared to say balkans,sicilians,italians or levantines).yeah,I think Iranid and northindian would be the most masculine,even Tamil women tend to be feminine and gracilized compared to northern indians.the hairy part and other features would still make them(Gracile arabids and meds) more masculine than negrid women though.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-27-2021 @ 10:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    Western Europe, West Africa, The Caribbean
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-L51
    mtDNA
    L1c2b1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Minor Negroid
    Hero
    Ken O'Keefe, Booker T Coleman, Bob Marley, Elliott Hulse, Felix Antonion Cruz Jiminian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,414
    Given: 1,414

2 Not allowed!

^^ shit, i learned a lot from you guys ^^

Also, the ugliest black women is because of having the closest traits to the caucasians, i totally agree lol

and, but this is just me, i think that the stereotypical African woman resemble Mongoloids moreso than caucasians for sure, if we were to compare

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

yeah thats my idea too.SSA and Mongoloids are almost exactely the same,only the lips differentiate.thats why when I say i like blasian I dont mean neccasserily really blasian,just more''mongoloid''in morphology within the african SSA negrid spectrum.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-07-2021 @ 03:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ancestry
    Caucasus
    Country
    Germany
    Religion
    Athesit
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I agree the with the above posters. I think fundamentally speaking, pure Mongoloids and pure Negroids are closer to each other than they are to Caucasoids.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread Information