View Poll Results: Would it bother you?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Omg, yes!

14 38.89%
  • No, I don't give a damn!

22 61.11%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you be annoyed if your boyfriend liked other girls pics on Facebook?

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,279
    Given: 39,691

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Hate when that happens.
    If I had a penny.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Life is good.
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-06-2022 @ 11:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto- Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Colonial American
    Ancestry
    English, Scots- Irish, Cajun French
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    I1- Z63
    mtDNA
    K2b1b
    Taxonomy
    Brunn, Kelto- Nordid
    Politics
    Center
    Hero
    Martin Luther, Martin Chemnitz
    Religion
    Lutheran Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,664
    Given: 10,470

7 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alfieb View Post
    You're justified to be mad. When I was in relationships, I didn't like photos of single girls unless they were mutual friends of mine and my girlfriend's, and after I broke up I deleted all photos I had with my exes. Now I'm single and I'm not on Facebook so I don't have this conundrum.

I didn't stalk my girlfriends' accounts because there are simply things I don't want to know... and I think it's healthier to have a level of privacy and trust.
    I hear you. I'm single too, now. My wife divorced me after five years of marriage, but there was no infidelity on my part ( and, as far as I know, not on her part either. She was one of the most emotionally frigid people I've ever known), but there was a lot of her throwing tantrums, threatening divorce and a lot of me pleading and doing everything I could to appease her. Every single mother in law joke you can think of applies here. The thing is, we got free housing and money and so her parents felt perfectly justified in interfering in every way humanly possible in our relationship and Tammy accepted that as right. We went down to Florida, where I was effectively isolated from my own family and at the mercy of people unrelated to me by blood ( don't believe the bullshit. Blood does matter.). I'm single now, I'm working a couple of jobs that I love and I'm back in the Commonwealth with my family. I'll never allow myself to get as dependent on the good graces of another family as I was with that lot again. There are more important things to worry about than who's looking at what on the net.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 05:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-Mutt
    Ethnicity
    European-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    U5b2
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,058
    Given: 5,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Armand_Duval View Post
    Being honest we men are always looking other women, it doesnt matter if you have gf/wife you love them and she is a beautiful lovely person, still you can avoid admiring the beauty of other women, but it doesn't mean you run after every pretty women or look after having affairs with all of them.(at least not most of us).

Men looking women is something natural it is instinctive you just can't avoid it.
    100% correct.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 05:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-Mutt
    Ethnicity
    European-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    U5b2
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,058
    Given: 5,444

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gooding View Post
    I hear you. I'm single too, now. My wife divorced me after five years of marriage, but there was no infidelity on my part ( and, as far as I know, not on her part either. She was one of the most emotionally frigid people I've ever known), but there was a lot of her throwing tantrums, threatening divorce and a lot of me pleading and doing everything I could to appease her. Every single mother in law joke you can think of applies here. The thing is, we got free housing and money and so her parents felt perfectly justified in interfering in every way humanly possible in our relationship and Tammy accepted that as right. We went down to Florida, where I was effectively isolated from my own family and at the mercy of people unrelated to me by blood ( don't believe the bullshit. Blood does matter.). I'm single now, I'm working a couple of jobs that I love and I'm back in the Commonwealth with my family. I'll never allow myself to get as dependent on the good graces of another family as I was with that lot again. There are more important things to worry about than who's looking at what on the net.
    You are very right that blood does matter when in a relationship.

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    England
    mtDNA
    U2e1
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,274
    Given: 5,610

6 Not allowed!

Being honest we men are always looking other women, it doesnt matter if you have gf/wife you love them and she is a beautiful lovely person, still you can avoid admiring the beauty of other women, but it doesn't mean you run after every pretty women or look after having affairs with all of them.(at least not most of us).

Men looking women is something natural it is instinctive you just can't avoid it.
    Looking and admiring is normal,women do it too.But there must be some tact when it comes to expressing this admiration For example ,liking pics on facebook of half naked women in bikinis or stare at the breasts of another woman while being out with your gf is kinda sleazy and shows disrespect towards your partner,since it's a given that they are going to notice.

Last Online
    09-28-2023 @ 05:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pilot
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Trondheim
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    U5a1b1
    Taxonomy
    Nordid - Borreby
    Politics
    "Right wing extremist"
    Hero
    Erich Hartmann; Hans-Ulrich Rudel; Wernher von Braun; Charles Lindbergh
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,252
    Given: 3,832

3 Not allowed!

Annoyed? Sure. Worried or legitimately upset? Not at all.
    "The greatest sign of inferiority is from those who demand to be equal." - Friederich Nietzsche

Wir sichern die Freiheit unseres Volkes.

Last Online
    06-13-2019 @ 10:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic.
    Ethnicity
    Iberian/French/Native.
    Ancestry
    60% Spaniard, 25% French, 15% Native American (Guesstimated)
    Country
    Mexico
    Region
    Castilla
    mtDNA
    C
    Taxonomy
    "Atlantid/Atlantomediterranid and Cromagnid with a possible Alpinoid tendency".-Agrippa-
    Politics
    Center Left.
    Hero
    Francisco Vazquez de Coronado.
    Religion
    Catholic.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,637
    Given: 12,702

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PassionforPerfection View Post
    Looking and admiring is normal,women do it too.But there must be some tact when it comes to expressing this admiration For example ,liking pics on facebook of half naked women in bikinis or stare at the breasts of another woman while being out with your gf is kinda sleazy and shows disrespect towards your partner,since it's a given that they are going to notice.
    I agree about when you go out with your partner, it is rude to stare at every attractive women that cross in front of you, but not about the part of liking pictures at internet, everybody does it. At leats I am not going to feel jelous if my wife liked some "Joe's" pictures in the internet unless if we were talking about some dudes that she knows irl, an exboyfrined or a dude that you knew had an strong interest on her or some other kind of male that have had or you suspected has some kind of emotional link with your partner, that would be different.

When my wife an I see movies at home together, she constantly tells me about her "boyfriends", Tom Cruise, Pierce Brosnan, De Niro, etc and I don't mind, that would be silly, I also compliment many gals at this site, Benedicta and her sister, Cyra and some others and it doesn't mean that I am going after them in you know what I mean.

The Battle of San Pasqual was a military encounter that occurred during the Mexican-American War in what is now the San Pasqual Valley community of the city of San Diego, California. On December 6 and December 7, 1846, the Californios, and their Presidial Lancers, led by General Don Andres Pico, (1810-1876), defeated Stephen W. Kearny´s US Army column of 150 men.

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    England
    mtDNA
    U2e1
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,274
    Given: 5,610

1 Not allowed!

I agree about when you go out with your partner, it is rude to stare at every attractive women that cross in front of you, but not about the part of liking pictures at internet, everybody does it. At leats I am not going to feel jelous if my wife liked some "Joe's" pictures in the internet unless if we were talking about some dudes that she knows irl, an exboyfrined or a dude that you knew had an strong interest on her or some other kind of male that have had or you suspected has some kind of emotional link with your partner, that would be different.

When my wife an I see movies at home together, she constantly tells me about her "boyfriends", Tom Cruise, Pierce Brosnan, De Niro, etc and I don't mind, that would be silly, I also compliment many gals at this site, Benedicta and her sister, Cyra and some others and it doesn't mean that I am going after them in you know what I mean.
    Well all of this is different for each couple and depends on what level of communication they have achieved.If you can trust your partner,such small things will annoy you less and you will be able to laugh at yourself.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-19-2018 @ 01:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,483
    Given: 5,214

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alfieb View Post
    Flirting on Facebook, with over a billion members, with people you know, out in the open isn't the same as flirting on some message board nobody's ever heard of with someone you'll never meet halfway around the world.
    Nonetheless it's the same concept.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sayian
    Ethnicity
    Makko
    Country
    Bhutan
    Y-DNA