Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,538
    Given: 1,428

0 Not allowed!

Default Pakistan Taliban Organized Times Square Bomb Attempt

There is “conclusive evidence” that Pakistani Taliban have organized the car bomb attempt in Times Square in New York last week, according to US Attorney General.

"We've now developed evidence that shows that the Pakistani Taliban was behind the attack. We know that they helped facilitate it. We know that they probably helped finance it. And that he was working at their direction," Attorney General Holder said on ABC Sunday.

http://novinite.com/view_news.php?id=116011
    Now Obama has a good excuse to send in US troops instead of just drones into sovereign Pakistani land?

Banned
    Last Online
    11-26-2011 @ 10:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    baptized Catholic as an infant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Just gives em more reasons to dictate, rightfully, to Pakistan that the U.S. can do whatever it feels like as long as Pakistan continues to do jack shit and pretends it is doing something. Pakistan behind the scenes is not as hostile to the drone strikes as it is publicly, Pakistan govt. gets billions from U.S.

Pakistan won't do anything about its sovereignty being raped, if it does it knows U.S. aid stops and that U.S. will side with India on Kashmir and that would belittle Pakistan to even more insignificance on the global stage. Through the threat of the U.S. taking up with India against it and aid money Pakistan's hands are tied.

Last Online
    08-14-2011 @ 09:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    celtoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    South Carolina
    Politics
    Liberal and Confederate
    Religion
    unsure
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Obama is a joke...lol!How he ever became President i'll never understand
    FREEDOM IS NEVER FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,730
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by julie View Post
    Obama is a joke...lol!How he ever became President i'll never understand
    I do. Wallstreet.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    North Sea Germanic
    Ancestry
    Old Stockade American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Just gives em more reasons to dictate, rightfully, to Pakistan that the U.S. can do whatever it feels like as long as Pakistan continues to do jack shit and pretends it is doing something. Pakistan behind the scenes is not as hostile to the drone strikes as it is publicly, Pakistan govt. gets billions from U.S.

Pakistan won't do anything about its sovereignty being raped, if it does it knows U.S. aid stops and that U.S. will side with India on Kashmir and that would belittle Pakistan to even more insignificance on the global stage. Through the threat of the U.S. taking up with India against it and aid money Pakistan's hands are tied.
    It seems that we will chase the Taliban to the ends of the Earth. From one country to the next the drones will fly as the American war enterprise expands and expands.
    When will this madness stop?
    When America is completely bankrupt and fucked!

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

The Pakistani intelligence, ISI, are a bunch of dickheads. How can we expect the Pakis to stop terror, when the Pakis themselves including their government proper already make up a terrorist state?

You know how there was a terror plot in London a few years back, and they said Pakistani intelligence helped intercept the plot? Yeah, that's because there's no reason to believe that the Pakis weren't behind it in the first place.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eburos View Post
    It seems that we will chase the Taliban to the ends of the Earth. From one country to the next the drones will fly as the American war enterprise expands and expands.
    When will this madness stop?
    When America is completely bankrupt and fucked!
    Meh war over resources is nothing new and I don't have the moral and or liberal progressive guilt trips that I'm 'supposed' to have over it. England and India/China. Germany and its conquests previously. Russia as the USSR. China in Tibet. Spain in the New World. France/England/Dutch/Germans/Swedes and their colonies in Africa. All acceptable in my mind. Human rights don't exist they are a creation used to manipulate the West's enemies in Darfur and the East. The ICC is a joke and is an international rape tool for dominant powers against other powers. The UN is a criminal organization meant to undermine sovereignty and meant to allow liberalism's zombie sucker hordes a warm cozy feeling under the covers at night that they 'care' about the world and are doing something within the UN.

I would send a letter of apology to every European citizen who's nation is a member of the ICC if I was the president of Darfur and apologize that their governments take their tax money and spend it on attacking random despots who went against their political/economic interests and or violated their pathetic sense of cheap 5-cent human rights morality bullshit that is pushed in Western media.

The ICC was allocated 100million for 2010 I believe out of European tax money, what a waste. Darfur's leader is right when he says the ICC conviction is a worthless piece of paper, a 100million piece of paper that is (:

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    North Sea Germanic
    Ancestry
    Old Stockade American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Meh war over resources is nothing new and I don't have the moral and or liberal progressive guilt trips that I'm 'supposed' to have over it. England and India/China. Germany and its conquests previously. Russia as the USSR. China in Tibet. Spain in the New World. France/England/Dutch/Germans/Swedes and their colonies in Africa. All acceptable in my mind. Human rights don't exist they are a creation used to manipulate the West's enemies in Darfur and the East. The ICC is a joke and is an international rape tool for dominant powers against other powers. The UN is a criminal organization meant to undermine sovereignty and meant to allow liberalism's zombie sucker hordes a warm cozy feeling under the covers at night that they 'care' about the world and are doing something within the UN.

I would send a letter of apology to every European citizen who's nation is a member of the ICC if I was the president of Darfur and apologize that their governments take their tax money and spend it on attacking random despots who went against their political/economic interests and or violated their pathetic sense of cheap 5-cent human rights morality bullshit that is pushed in Western media.

The ICC was allocated 100million for 2010 I believe out of European tax money, what a waste. Darfur's leader is right when he says the ICC conviction is a worthless piece of paper, a 100million piece of paper that is (:
    I must disagree. Humans do have rights! Our nation was founded on these rights. The media just capitalizes on our governments agenda. War in the name of peace, propaganda! This diplomacy will in the end lead to Mutual Assured Destruction if we are not first torn to bits from within.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yeah but human rights are debatable no matter what. Ask the native Americans that were slaughtered if our country was founded on human rights.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    North Sea Germanic
    Ancestry
    Old Stockade American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I do believe, "75%", that the Western powers have evolved past the era of colonization.

The last of the Native Americans to be settled were given corporation status instead of reservation status and now pay dividends to their shareholders.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information