Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 152
    Given: 156

1 Not allowed!

To make it more clear for all pan-Turkists :

1. Find a proof that Bulgars worshiped Tengri, other than the broken stone I mentioned that could have missing words between "Ta-" and "-ggran", because it's broken in half.

2. Explain how the Bulgar runes were Turkic if they can't be read using the Turkic system.

3. Explain how "Kanasubigi" is a Turkic title.

4. Explain how Chuvash people and the area where Volga Bulgaria was has 14% J2 and 14% E. Which tribe brought them there? You can see that the hapologroups are rare for the region.

5. Explain the Iranic names of the majority of Bulgar rulers.

6. Explain the artificial cranial modification that Iranic nomads and Bulgars practiced, but Turks didn't.

7. Explain the Madara rider relief. Can you point out a single Turkic rock relief that resembles it? Can you point a single Turkic rock relief in general?

I think that's enough. I'm waiting for your answers

Banned
    Last Online
    08-07-2020 @ 04:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bender1999 View Post
    Are you insane?
    Feel free to answer the points in my last comment

Bender1999

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by -Invictus- View Post
    Feel free to answer the points in my last comment
    You expect that i am going to discuss with a guy who searched insanely posts of me to give thumps down lol.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You expect that i am going to discuss with a guy who searched insanely posts of me to give thumps down lol.
    Yes, if you have any balls. You downvoted my initial comment without answering. I asked you on private message why didn't you answer and you said something like "I'm not gonna waste my time with your nonsense". Then I insulted you and you said that you will report me to mods. Good. My answer was downvoting the shit out of your last posts, just to make you get a taste of your own medicine. It's pretty easy by the way. Took me no more than one minute

Bender1999

0 Not allowed!

Yes, if you have any balls. You downvoted my initial comment without answering. I asked you on private message why didn't you answer and you said something like "I'm not gonna waste my time with your nonsense". Then I insulted you and you said that you will report me to mods. Good. My answer was downvoting the shit out of your last posts, just to make you get a taste of your own medicine. It's pretty easy by the way. Took me no more than one minute
    You are not just insane i don’t want tobsay something insulting, i already reported you. Don’t forget what you send me and which words you used. That is suspicious when you nearly gave the same amount of thubs down like thumbs up. Also you got many thumbs down which shows that you have a problem with your articulation.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2021 @ 11:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Zeta Reticulan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Copernican Principle
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,346
    Given: 1,328

1 Not allowed!

^^^

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You are not just insane i don’t want tobsay something insulting, i already reported you. Don’t forget what you send me and which words you used. That is suspicious when you nearly gave the same amount of thubs down like thumbs up. Also you got many thumbs down which shows that you have a problem with your articulation.
    I said that you are a tumor. You are acting like one. You bring nothing of use to the discussion. I posted some evidence of the Iranic origin of the Bulgars(not completely, probably they had a good amount of Turkic admixture or were Turkified) and you downvote it without answering. This is not the first time you did a similar thing. You don't answer with an argument and when I ask you why the answer is "haha nonsense, Bulgars were Turkic". You are a coward. Only out of respect for people who actually battle cancer, I take my initial insult back. It's ugly and inappropriate. Better call you a leach. A parasite. The same type who goes under Bulgarian history videos and types "Bulgar Empire was Turk, not Bulgarian". Maybe if you accompanied the downvote with an actual answer you would've received a better response, but that requires objectivity and courage. Things you obviously lack.

By the way, 20-30 of the thumbs downs I received/gave were after arguing with X dude who made a "nigger joke" under George Floyd protests post, which probably wasn't malicious in intent, but things got pretty heated between us. Also LOL at "suspicious when you nearly gave the same amount of thubs down like thumbs up". I'm not trying to win people over by licking their boots. I agree with something, I upvote. I disagree, I downvote. Actually I forgot about another argument with Serbian nationalists. There you go. A significant number of my given/received downvotes are from arguments. You are the winner with 30 downvotes in 1 minute. I felt like trying something new with you

Now grow a pair and answer to my points.

Bender1999

0 Not allowed!

I said that you are a tumor. You are acting like one. You bring nothing of use to the discussion. I posted some evidence of the Iranic origin of the Bulgars(not completely, probably they had a good amount of Turkic admixture or were Turkified) and you downvote it without answering. This is not the first time you did a similar thing. You don't answer with an argument and when I ask you why the answer is "haha nonsense, Bulgars were Turkic". You are a coward. Only out of respect for people who actually battle cancer, I take my initial insult back. It's ugly and inappropriate. Better call you a leach. A parasite. The same type who goes under Bulgarian history videos and types "Bulgar Empire was Turk, not Bulgarian". Maybe if you accompanied the downvote with an actual answer you would've received a better response, but that requires objectivity and courage. Things you obviously lack.

By the way, 20-30 of the thumbs downs I received/gave were after arguing with X dude who made a "nigger joke" under George Floyd protests post, which probably wasn't malicious in intent, but things got pretty heated between us. Also LOL at "suspicious when you nearly gave the same amount of thubs down like thumbs up". I'm not trying to win people over by licking their boots. I agree with something, I upvote. I disagree, I downvote. Actually I forgot about another argument with Serbian nationalists. There you go. A significant number of my given/received downvotes are from arguments. You are the winner with 30 downvotes in 1 minute. I felt like trying something new with you

Now grow a pair and answer to my points.
    Whats time is it in Bulgaria? You behavior here is ridiculous and insane. I told you why i am not discussing with you about this theme, really polite. I am still polite although i can respond, there are some point to say which you deserved. So dude, i can and will post everything but nothing about the Bulgars here. Don’t waste you time with long textes, it is just funny to read your posts and makes more funnier that you take that seriously haha

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-28-2024 @ 06:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region