Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ethnics,would you date a woman from your own race that banged a black/white?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-02-2018 @ 10:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Muskogean-Celto-Romance-Sahelian-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    choctaw amerindian,Louisiana creole,dutch
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    White Mediterennean Phenotype (image below)V
    Politics
    Moneyless voluntary Communes no government
    Hero
    Takla Haymanot,pope kyrillos the sixth miracle worker,Saint Minas,shenouda the archimandriti
    Religion
    Miaphysite Orthodox christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 273
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!

Default Ethnics,would you date a woman from your own race that banged a black/white?

even though Im technically a half white half black guy,I personally would not date a woman who sleeps with blacks or non-med white men.I dont particurlarly have a problem with men of those races actually dating women of my interest's group.but on a personal level I find white men to look like corpses,ghosts,with ghoulish features similar to the Japanese oni or tengu monster.to me its a sign of mental illness to be attracted to that,especially if he is average looking,I just assume the woman is a whore completely for anything white(like many asian women).Im not actually revolted by a woman that has dated a white man but am opposed to it intellectually because I consider non-med white men to be essentially asexual creatures .I dont respect women that do that.just like I dont respect women that date fat ugly guys or old men.even if I dont have anything against men that do that .

OTOH I respect women that go for west african blacks but at the same time feel a revulsion to said woman.I think to find those features,skin and hair combo attractive especially over a ''Generic human''(basically any human without extreme colouring or hair type abberations).its to me a sign of mental illness.or atleast sexual perversion.I just dont see how anyone can find black men attractive even if they have broad shoulders.

I feel the same exact way about whites.I dont see how a woman with a normal sence of sexuality can consider pink skin,snake like eyes and light hair more attractive than dark hair,and golden skin or atleast warm toned white skin of the generic humans.it just doesnt ''fit''to see such a couple.like a giant woman with a short man of 5'2.

I feel abstractelly more beautiful than black men and I think women have a abstract sence in attraction too(not just going for DOM brutes)while I feel primally superior to white men and think even if white men are abstractelly average they are primally insufficient.I think generic humans are a good mix of both.

I can't take it seriousely.

maybe im just a self hating racist.being of mostly west african,latin and northern euro origins I should technically not hold these feelings,yet I feel much more affinity with my phenotype than my genotype or culture.I feel much more closer to a afghan or sephardic jew than a black puerto rican/louisianian creole or a waspy caucasian.

I also get jealous if I see a Mediterrenean or generic human female with either a black or nordic type guy.I feel no jealousy for black women,brown puerto rican women,mulattas or white women of nordic stock.just indifference.

Last Online
    02-25-2020 @ 04:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ignorant
    Ancestry
    Nobody cares.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kansas
    Taxonomy
    Ignorant
    Politics
    Unaffiliated
    Religion
    Non religious
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,443
    Given: 2,251

8 Not allowed!

The fact that you are jealous at women you don't even know marks a huge behavioral red flag. Maybe you have issues to resolve or something.
    "I don't dislike you, I simple don't care!"

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Takla Haymanot,pope kyrillos the sixth miracle worker,Saint Minas,shenouda the archimandriti
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

its probabely because since I look mediterrenean/off white(I look like a chad white with darker golden skin and curlier hair,Im usually mistaken as a middleeastern jew or darker greek),I am hardwired to see those women as ''my women'',I wonder if I came out looking mulatto like my sister did would I feel differentely.

if I looked blonde like my older bother with blue eyes,maybe I would feel that way for dutch women.I also dont consider my mom a whore for marrying a light haired blue eyed white man of course,but sometimes I do get those feelings too.online is really the only outlet I can share these sentiments,most people in society think mixed race people like being mixed.if you dont look like what you are youre fucked.

you wont feel affinity towards any of your ancestries and affinity to a race that has nothing to do with you and won't accept you .

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

its also funny,when mudsharks see my mum and sis(my mum looks like a young jayne kennedy )they assume I am openminded and they and their black partner start to be extra nice to me.but I really feel revulsion for those type of couples.I shouldnt.I wish I didnt.but I am human.

Neighborhood Friendly Nuna <3
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Samoan
    Ancestry
    Samoan
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,533
    Given: 11,712

0 Not allowed!

I fall into the category of being able to be tolerated. I grew up in the Southern US and my area was predominantly populated by blacks, whites, and Mexicans.

I have few experiences with racial issues personally, as I saw blacks and whites had tension, then these races with Mexicans. I was in this void where I was virtually acceptable no matter where I went.

I dated only white men, but that was mainly because they were the ones to pursue me. Blacks and Mexicans showed interest, but no follow through lol.

I tend to like seeing couples of all types, whether of the same race or mixed races. I just hope they have a happy relationship and are able to cycle love between them.

For whatever reasons a person decides he or she wants to embark on a serious relationship with someone else, let it be because they saw something in the other person that made them want to rise and meet the challenge of making that relationship flourish.

Feel how you have to. If you have certain likes or dislikes, okay. Find the person that fits your needs.

As for the "our women" view, it's tough dealing with one woman. Having to look after other women and chase after their lives to ensure they're living by your standards? That's rough. I think that would complicate your life.

Last Online
    01-28-2018 @ 11:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    White, cis gender shit lord
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon/Celt-WASP A pariah of the west.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,428
    Given: 28,057

3 Not allowed!

No. If a woman is respectful to her own people she wouldnt sleep with other races or men of other races. She is a whore if she sleeps outside of her ethnic group.
    ''Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society''- Aristotle

Banned
    Last Online
    04-24-2015 @ 11:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Revanite
    Ancestry
    Outer Rim Territories
    Taxonomy
    Mandalorian
    Politics
    Kratocratic Imperialism
    Hero
    Xendor
    Religion
    Power through rebirth
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,215
    Given: 897

1 Not allowed!

I care far too little about what other people do to ponder about their sexual habits. Unless it interests me, or involves me directly of course.
    In what pertains to me personally, I conceive liaisons more as a tool for convenience, rather than some romantic event intrinsically valuable.

Last Online
    09-28-2023 @ 05:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pilot
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Trondheim
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    U5a1b1
    Taxonomy
    Nordid - Borreby
    Politics
    "Right wing extremist"
    Hero
    Erich Hartmann; Hans-Ulrich Rudel; Wernher von Braun; Charles Lindbergh
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,252
    Given: 3,832

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    I care far too little about what other people do to ponder about their sexual habits. Unless it interests me, or involves me directly of course.
    In what pertains to me personally, I conceive liaisons more as a tool for convenience, rather than some romantic event intrinsically valuable.
    #2Sith4Me
    "The greatest sign of inferiority is from those who demand to be equal." - Friederich Nietzsche

Wir sichern die Freiheit unseres Volkes.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by metalAphrodite View Post
    I fall into the category of being able to be tolerated. I grew up in the Southern US and my area was predominantly populated by blacks, whites, and Mexicans.

I have few experiences with racial issues personally, as I saw blacks and whites had tension, then these races with Mexicans. I was in this void where I was virtually acceptable no matter where I went.

I dated only white men, but that was mainly because they were the ones to pursue me. Blacks and Mexicans showed interest, but no follow through lol.

I tend to like seeing couples of all types, whether of the same race or mixed races. I just hope they have a happy relationship and are able to cycle love between them.

For whatever reasons a person decides he or she wants to embark on a serious relationship with someone else, let it be because they saw something in the other person that made them want to rise and meet the challenge of making that relationship flourish.

Feel how you have to. If you have certain likes or dislikes, okay. Find the person that fits your needs.

As for the "our women" view, it's tough dealing with one woman. Having to look after other women and chase after their lives to ensure they're living by your standards? That's rough. I think that would complicate your life.
    youre a woman,you have no territorial concept.it isnt ingrained in you by evolution.

but very nice PC post.but the reality is most relationships are not based on love,especially interracial.the farthest thing from it.usually inadequacy/power play on the men's part and either a fetishization or hypergamy on the woman's part.for most asian women for example character and personality does not matter,not even looks,just be white!

for alot of mudsharks its probabely a more perverse physical aspect to it.

love can exist in IR but its rare.there is usually a ulterior motive.I think white women with ethnic men actually are more genuine .

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LightHouse89 View Post
    No. If a woman is respectful to her own people she wouldnt sleep with other races or men of other races. She is a whore if she sleeps outside of her ethnic group.
    I wouldnt go that far.but there is some truth to it.women are well aware of the territorial aspect.but Im not even talking IR per se,I have no problems with a asian man with a latina for example.or russian woman with a swedish man.

I just feel revulsion towards women that date average looking nordic or black men.I just dont see how anyone could find those two extremes attractive,unless the guy has good face.

alot of white/latinas with black men are dating specimens that hardly look human and have the hair of a brillo pad.alot of the ethnic women that date ugly white men are dating pasty,pale chubby guys with nothing attractive about them.

I used to think women liked goodlooking men only,but black men with white women disprove that and so do AW/WM couples in most cases.
    I can't imagine how a woman can be married to a ugly fat guy simpely because of his skin.dont they have eyes?or atleast like good sex and attractive traits?even men who fetishize women of other races generally wont date a 3/10 of that race.lol

it seems women only care about aesthetics in their own race or something.women are wierd.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information