Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Former Miss Sweden openly speaks against double standards of Sweden's media

Last Online
    12-03-2017 @ 11:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    jatt
    Ethnicity
    south asian
    Country
    India
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,427
    Given: 682

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthropos View Post
    @jatt

I don't promote random intermingling between people who don't know each other, doesn't have to be sexual for me to dislike it, like speed dating for example. But you confuse the matter bringing that up, because rape is not ok in any case. And daring to speak out against media lies is something really important, no matter if the establishment likes it or not, and no matter if certain people's lifestyles are commendable or not.
    just cause sometimes non white men rape women doest mean all are like same.. problem is white people complain all the time. In the minds of whites they can do nothing worng.. if non whites don't mix up whites they say non whites are bad because they don't assimilate and taking up cities as they live within their commity and over time they get concentrated in a place.. white doing it is ok. if non white live in pdominantly white neighborhood majority white hate them. if non whites poor and live in ghettos then whites complain them for being lazy.. and if they buy bigger homes and have multiple cars whites complain they must be living with whole family and multiple cars create rush and big houses decreases small homes value.. blah blah .. I have seen it all.. I don't believe in white peoples complain anymore.. you are always complaining who gives two hoot abt it

Last Online
    08-15-2018 @ 08:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Geat
    Ancestry
    Germanics all the way
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    West Sweden
    Politics
    Nationalist / Ethnopluralist
    Relationship Status
    Alive and kicking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 626
    Given: 726

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jatt View Post
    just cause sometimes non white men rape women doest mean all are like same.. problem is white people complain all the time. In the minds of whites they can do nothing worng.. if non whites don't mix up whites they say non whites are bad because they don't assimilate and taking up cities as they live within their commity and over time they get concentrated in a place.. white doing it is ok. if non white live in pdominantly white neighborhood majority white hate them. if non whites poor and live in ghettos then whites complain them for being lazy.. and if they buy bigger homes and have multiple cars whites complain they must be living with whole family and multiple cars create rush and big houses decreases small homes value.. blah blah .. I have seen it all.. I don't believe in white peoples complain anymore.. you are always complaining who gives two hoot abt it
    Well, I haven't said that all non-Whites are the same. Who said that? You are complaining about Whites, by the way, and you are confusing different persons' opinions. Take your own advice and apply it to Whites: not all are the same.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information