'It's time to chew ass' - Dick Kickem

Last Online
    01-28-2018 @ 11:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    White, cis gender shit lord
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon/Celt-WASP A pariah of the west.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,428
    Given: 28,057

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marina View Post
    I would like to get more educated. Gain more confidence. I want a secure life. Die peacefully.

I can tell you what I don't want. I don't want to die suffering. I never want to lose my mind. I never want to be poor. Don't think I ever want to get pregnant. For now I don't want to get into a relationship. Don't want one night stand. Don't want to get old.

I am talking what I want now that I am 24.
    Same here. I don't really know what the hell I want to do with my life. The CJ route sucks. Its too boring. It took me 3 years to discover this reality. I took a semester off and now I am still unsure of what I wish to do. I feel passionate about politics though. Business and Politics seem to interest me a bit.
    ''Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society''- Aristotle

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Neanderthal View Post
    Don't think you will ever now what -ALL- women want bro
    They change as time moves on as do men.

Last Online
    08-11-2022 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White-American
    Ancestry
    Bell Beaker + Corded Ware
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 780
    Given: 275

2 Not allowed!

All women really want is a man who is in touch with his own femininity, a man who says yes to everything, a man who always apologizes, a man who is completely dependent on his partner, a man who is very tolerant, a man who is very progressive, a man with a very narrow face, a man that is skinny fat, a man that is short, a man who is a social butterfly and loves to gossip, a man who gives his love and approval unconditionally,a man who supports his partners children even if they're not his, a man that always consults his partner for decision making, a man that lets his partner make the final decision.

Follow all of these GREAT Dating Tips and yuo will be rolling in the pussy! ^^^

Last Online
    09-24-2016 @ 02:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    More human than human
    Ethnicity
    Norman aristocrat
    Ancestry
    French and various British isles
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Taxonomy
    Aristocratic body and facial profile
    Politics
    Feudalism ruled by Norman aristocrats
    Hero
    William the Conqueror and William DeBurgh
    Religion
    atheist but ostensibly religious to rule over peasants
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,674
    Given: 16

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    I know what you're thinking, "But Herr Abubu, this Mike is gay!" Yeah, which is why he's so useful. Gay men's sexual preferences are approximately those of ovulating women. Power slayers like Dolph is what women truly desire. This is how evolution ensures that the human race survives. Nature doesn't care about some shitty incel's gender studies degree, only about how massive your pecs are and how DOM your face is. Feel the red pill I'm shoving up your shitty rectums, incels.

Less healthy women prefer more masculine men

Some of the faces used in the study.

Some of the faces used in the study. Picture: Face Research Lab

Women who live in communities where poor health is the norm are attracted to more masculine-looking men, researchers in Aberdeen have found.

The lower the level of health in a country, the more women are likely to prefer faces with masculine traits, such as a bigger jaw, or heavier brow line.

Conversely, more feminine male faces tended to be preferred in European countries where health is better and people live longer.

The research, conducted by Aberdeen University’s Face Research Lab, is part of ongoing investigations into facial attractiveness and how women choose a mate.

“We looked at the preferences of nearly 5,000 women across 30 countries,” said researcher Dr Ben Jones, co-head of the Face Research Lab. “We found that women in areas where there are negative health consequences have a pronounced preference for people with masculine faces. But women in places which have a good healthy life expectancy – such as Scandinavian countries – like more feminine looking faces.

“A good example would be comparing Johnny Depp to Russell Crowe – the latter has a much more masculine face – and women tend to have a strong preference for one or the other.”

Although conducted on an international basis, the study throws up the intriguing possibility that women in areas of Scotland with poorer health – such as Glasgow – might prefer more masculine-looking men than those in healthier areas, such as much of Edinburgh. So is this likely to be the case? Are rugby-player types more popular with the ladies in the west and boy bands with those in Morningside?

“That’s actually a really interesting question and it’s one that we don’t know the answer to yet,” said Dr Jones. “It’s definitely something we want to look at in the future, because it does seem that women who live in environments where health is poor, are more attracted to men who have more masculine faces, because they are perceived as being healthier.”

The idea fits in with other research conducted at the lab, he said, which involved showing women pictures of potential sources of ill-health – such as rotting food or vomit – then asking them what pictures of men they preferred. Those with the image of ill-health in their minds were more likely to go for more masculine faces. This suggests that women surrounded by ill-health are more likely to put a value on signifiers of health, such as masculinity.

“People used to think beauty was arbitrary and that different cultures have different preferences,’ said the lab’s co-head, Dr Lisa DeBruine. “However our research shows that preferences may instead be explained by responses to different environmental factors like a low level of health in the population.”

In the latest research, women – aged between 16 and 40 – gave their preference for 20 different male faces.

They were shown two images of the same face side by side, but one picture was very subtly altered so it had more masculine traits, for example a bigger jaw and heavier and lower brow line, and the other was oppositely altered so it had more feminine traits.

Researchers then looked at where the women were from before examining health statistics from the World Health Organisation for each woman’s country.

Dr DeBruine said: “We found that women in countries like Brazil, Argentina and Mexico where the health is poorer were more attracted to masculine looking faces than women in countries like Belgium and Sweden, which have lower mortality rates and higher longevity.”

Dr Jones added: “These new findings really do seem to show that preferences for different types of men in different parts of the world are linked to cross-cultural differences in health. The effect remained even when we controlled for lots of other factors, such as cross-cultural differences in wealth.”

Dr DeBruine added: “We would now like to look at how other environmental differences between countries affect mate preferences. For example, women’s equality and control of resources may also affect what type of male partner they prefer.

“We also hope to extend our research to look at countries with a greater range of health, since we were not able to include countries with very poor national health in our current research because these countries tend to have poor internet access.”

Fascinating though a comparison between different parts of Scotland would be, it’s unlikely to be seen as the most fertile ground for a national research project. “Scotland’s a relatively small country and you don’t get the same differences in health as you do between different countries,” said Dr Jones. “But I’m not saying we’d rule out looking at it.”

The research is published in the journal Proceedings of the Royal Society B.

http://caledonianmercury.com/2010/03...ine-men/003517

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

2 Not allowed!

I joined a sugar daddy site just to see which college girls walking around here are on it, and there are literally 400 to 5,000 from here to Milwaukee. This has totally changed my view of women. I basically think the world is composed of pimps and whores. We as a species have not evolved beyond the mentality of gangster-rappers.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Brittany
    Politics
    The power of Kek
    Religion
    God Emperor
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Women are not easy to understand however nor are men. The woman cannot understand the man because he changes as well. He goes from being in shape, to fat and back again! Even then women are never impressed nor are men of women. Yet we still look for that one love in life. Its best when you don't understand them and they shock you yet you still feel connected to them.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,998
    Given: 6,001

0 Not allowed!

Gee, so many posts have been made since yesterday and every single one of them is the same trite blue pill noise. Ignore reality as much as you want, incels, but the fact is that you're genetic trash unless you're a slayer.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,998
    Given: 6,001

7 Not allowed!

This is what you should look like:

This is what you actually look like:

Banned
    Last Online
    05-02-2015 @ 07:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Roma
    Y-DNA
    J-P209
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Albanian Nationalism
    Hero
    Shqanderbeg
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 59

1 Not allowed!

women like rich men with big muscles and handsome faces, and fat sex offenders who live in their mothers' basement

there is no middle ground

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information