I-M253
    mtDNA
    U5a1b4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,954
    Given: 11,022

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
    Banned from anthrogenica in 11 posts. What a fucking cunt. She claimed I made ad hominem attacks, she is really pissed over my obviously true accusations over politics. She only confirms this with a ban though, stupid piece of filth.
    Perhaps if you were more civilized you wouldn't get banned in 11 posts.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-27-2015 @ 06:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    nope
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 41

0 Not allowed!

muh swarthy conspiracies, dem jooz tryin to put da black haired irish "tronder" man down

The fact that you didn't even grasp Maciamo's agenda (protip: it ain't what you think it is) proves how ultimately retarded you are.

80% of Yamnas, the swarthoid ones, are drinking your tears and finding them delicious and the remaining 20% are putting on blackface as we speak.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

0 Not allowed!

Here are two cases where an entire major haplogroup has been found to date in one area without admixing: Yamnaya samples from Samara are all R1b+. Zoom out and all Russian samples so far have belonged to haplogroup R over a 5000 year span.

And if you don't think populations from entire regions of Europe can't migrate en masse to another and completely overrun the locals, looks no further than the Americas, where England, Spain, France, Portugal, the Netherlands and even Sweden colonized it over a very short period of time. These were already admixed European populations, but that is because the population density of Europe was already extremely heavy ca 1500 AD, and of course ca 3000 BC Europe wan't densely populated.

But wait, a practically complete replacement of genes, of a massive stretch of land over large distances in the historical period? No, it can't be...because "Bobo" says so. Now we have two major fact based papers saying the same thing happened, but only this time from Eastern Europe to Central and Western Europe, but we should believe "Bobo" because he makes fact based statements like "no they didn't" or "yes they did". So let's have it, aside from what you think or don't think, find some scientific study that disproves how haplogroups can or can't mix or how they can or can't migrate from the same general area during the same general time frame.
    This guy is a serious idiot, too.

hallstatt and la tene stem from urnfeld culture are are obviously OBVIOUSLY indo-european and that stems from tumulous culture, which has continuity with unetice culture and all have links going far west and have continuity going back even further. R1b didn't come west in prehistory, it got pushed west in historic times by mongols etc.

We already know germans migrated west and where they went! What they found was germanic r1b, which probably only came west in historic times, and doesn't exactly dominate europe. If this were really the mythical PIE homeland that settled all of europe then this would be all over europe.... They "discovered" germans came from the east, this is amazing shit.

There's all these cultures we don't have DNA for, so I guess we can just pretend they didn't exist
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by welp View Post
    muh swarthy conspiracies, dem jooz tryin to put da black haired irish "tronder" man down

The fact that you didn't even grasp Maciamo's agenda (protip: it ain't what you think it is) proves how ultimately retarded you are.

80% of Yamnas, the swarthoid ones, are drinking your tears and finding them delicious and the remaining 20% are putting on blackface as we speak.
    I didn't say what his agenda is. It could be that he is I1 supremacist retard as well, or a pro-r1a guy who wants to paint slavs as the center of the universe. I don't really care what his angle is since it's obvious he is incredibly biased and almost everything he says is pure bullshit.

But that is why it's just common courtesy for some shithead on the net to let everyone know what sort of nigger he is before you waste a bunch of time and energy refuting their bullshit.
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    Perhaps if you were more civilized you wouldn't get banned in 11 posts.
    She is refering to my 'ad hominem' against reich and maciamo, I did not insult anyone on the board or call them names. Being 'civilized' is often code for 'politically correct' ie you have to agree with the policially correct agenda or out the door you go, and calling attention to any bias inherent to it is a certain ban.

Of course I would be happy to set her on fire since it's obvious she is a swedish commie fucktard, but it's not like I said that on the board. She is the one who attacked me not the other way around.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    09-17-2017 @ 12:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bell Beaker ish
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    29/32 English, 2/32 Welsh, 1/32 Scottish
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    I-M253
    mtDNA
    U5a1b4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,954
    Given: 11,022

0 Not allowed!

She is refering to my 'ad hominem' against reich and maciamo, I did not insult anyone on the board or call them names. Being 'civilized' is often code for 'politically correct' ie you have to agree with the policially correct agenda or out the door you go, and calling attention to any bias inherent to it is a certain ban.

Of course I would be happy to set her on fire since it's obvious she is a swedish commie fucktard, but it's not like I said that on the board. She is the one who attacked me not the other way around.
    It's more to do with language used to be honest. You should have deconstructed his argument point by point rather than going off on a political rant anyway, because the thread wasn't a political thread. I know for a fact there are people there who are not PC, but they are polite, well mannered and don't (or hardly) discuss politics as it is not the place to do so (except for the political section of the forum).

Anyway, as for R1b being pushed west by Mongols, we have P312 from Germany 4500 years ago, and L21 in Britain 2000 years ago - so that's not the case.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    Anyway, as for R1b being pushed west by Mongols, we have P312 from Germany 4500 years ago, and L21 in Britain 2000 years ago - so that's not the case.
    If politics are the motivation behind 'science' that should be pointed out. That becomes more and more the case every day.

Factually, it was pushed west. That doesn't mean it didn't also spread west, that's why it stopped being in the east. The point is, being somewhere, then not, doesn't mean that's how it got west. And it's mostly not that far west, which is why it's called germanic.

I guess that is the whole point. We found r1b in russia. That doesn't mean we'll never find it all through the rest of europe, clearly it was already there. And if it did happen as reich claims then this germanic r1b would be all through europe.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Digital Don Quixote
    Ethnicity
    Forums
    Ancestry
    Hellenic, Balkan, Latin, Anatolian, Druide
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Anatolian Lappid
    Hero
    Justinian, Constantine, Augustus, Charlemagne, Aurelian, Alexander
    Religion
    Uralische beauties, Viktor Orban
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,627
    Given: 10,176

1 Not allowed!

I guess that is the whole point. We found r1b in russia. That doesn't mean we'll never find it all through the rest of europe, clearly it was already there. And if it did happen as reich claims then this germanic r1b would be all through europe.
    Yes,the separation of Western European R1b subclades in such recent times is another well known conspiracy.

It happened back in the Paleolithic when the Germanic R1b man had a kid with the fat slug Venus of Laussel.
    Last edited by Faklon; 02-23-2015 at 06:12 PM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ancestry
    Castilla la Vieja
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    nationalism
    Religion
    España
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,980
    Given: 1,061

0 Not allowed!

Also r1b is nothing to do with indo-european languages. Anyone who thinks that is a complete fucking idiot. Basques are not IE and Iberia was not IE and pre-roman italy was not IE. THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE STOP SAYING THIS.!
    That's fucking bullshit. About two-thirds of Iberia was Celtic speakers, only iberos and Basque were pre-IE speakers.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Faklon View Post
    Yes,the separation of Western European R1b subclades in such recent times is another well known conspiracy.
    This one always boggled my mind. It has the most variation, yet is supposed to be the youngest major clade. OK.

Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 LastLast

Thread Information