Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Distribution of Y-chromosome DNA (Y-DNA) haplogroups of ethnic Macedonians

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2018 @ 10:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Albanian American
    Ancestry
    Albanian from Okshtuni Vogel, Diber, Albania
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L1029* (terminal founder clade not yet defined)
    mtDNA
    H11a2*-146+
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricized Paleo-Atlantid
    Politics
    Fuck It
    Hero
    Science
    Religion
    Non Denominational Muslim
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,690
    Given: 1,855

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianatomia View Post
    Yes, seems likely. But there may have been some I2 in the Balkans before the Slavs. I mean, the IE language bearers in the Balkans could have brought some of it, along with R1* and possibly other haplogroups.
    The only non-slavic I2 in the Balkans is I2a2a. It is actually practically non existant, but mainly found in Greeks and Albanians. The majority of I2a in the Balkans is I2a1b, which is the Slavic branch,

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,998
    Given: 1,604

3 Not allowed!

I felt need to bump this thread to respond to the lies of some Serbian users in here!

Debunking their lies second part:

According to Maciamo, the admin of Eupedia, the y-dna frequencies in the Balkan people:

This results were made taking in consideration all the y-dna studies done on the respective populations until now, as well as the public dna projects!

What we see here is that Macedonian's men y-dna frequencies are the most similar to those of the people of Northern Greece and Bulgaria!

I2a + R1a in Macedonians is 36.5%, in Northern Greece is 34% and in Bulgaria is 37%.
    Of course, not all I2a is of the Dinaric/Slavic one, there is I2a2 as well, but this one is not very common and most of I2a and R1a is of the Slavic variety!

E1b + J2 + R1b in Macedonians is 48%, in Northern Greece is 48.5% and in Bulgaria is 45.5%!

Serbs from Serbia proper on the other hand have I2a + R1a up to 52% and E1b + J2 + R1b down to 30%!
    Taking in consideration that they received massive influx of migrants from Macedonia during Ottoman times is probably why they differ from the Western Serbs and Bosnian Serbs who are way more different than us and probably the most original Serbs which is not surprising at all!

Let's make now more in depth look inside of one of the most common lineages in Serbia and Macedonia, I2a1b!

According to Vayda's blog, I2a1b in Bulgaria, Macedonia and Northern Greece is differentiated than the one in Serbia:

screen capture windows

As we can see, inside I2a1b there are few different subclades all not older than 2000 ybp!

Macedonian I2a1b is represented by three subclades of DinA3, DinB and DinC and has similar distribution to Bulgaria and probably Northern Greece as the presented figures in this image are for all Greece, not just Northern Greece!

On the other hand, the majority of the Serbian I2a1b is represented by the DinA3 subclade!

There is no need to speak about the distribution or frequency of different subclades inside E1b, J2 or R1b as these are more common and diverse in Macedonia rather than Serbia!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aspar View Post
    I felt need to bump this thread to respond to the lies of some Serbian users in here!

Debunking their lies second part:

According to Maciamo, the admin of Eupedia, the y-dna frequencies in the Balkan people:

This results were made taking in consideration all the y-dna studies done on the respective populations until now, as well as the public dna projects!

What we see here is that Macedonian's men y-dna frequencies are the most similar to those of the people of Northern Greece and Bulgaria!

I2a + R1a in Macedonians is 36.5%, in Northern Greece is 34% and in Bulgaria is 37%.
    Of course, not all I2a is of the Dinaric/Slavic one, there is I2a2 as well, but this one is not very common and most of I2a and R1a is of the Slavic variety!

E1b + J2 + R1b in Macedonians is 48%, in Northern Greece is 48.5% and in Bulgaria is 45.5%!

Serbs from Serbia proper on the other hand have I2a + R1a up to 52% and E1b + J2 + R1b down to 30%!
    Taking in consideration that they received massive influx of migrants from Macedonia during Ottoman times is probably why they differ from the Western Serbs and Bosnian Serbs who are way more different than us and probably the most original Serbs which is not surprising at all!

Let's make now more in depth look inside of one of the most common lineages in Serbia and Macedonia, I2a1b!

According to Vayda's blog, I2a1b in Bulgaria, Macedonia and Northern Greece is differentiated than the one in Serbia:

screen capture windows

As we can see, inside I2a1b there are few different subclades all not older than 2000 ybp!

Macedonian I2a1b is represented by three subclades of DinA3, DinB and DinC and has similar distribution to Bulgaria and probably Northern Greece as the presented figures in this image are for all Greece, not just Northern Greece!

On the other hand, the majority of the Serbian I2a1b is represented by the DinA3 subclade!

There is no need to speak about the distribution or frequency of different subclades inside E1b, J2 or R1b as these are more common and diverse in Macedonia rather than Serbia!
    Great post. Waiting for Novi Pazar and his “Srbin” first name theory.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

0 Not allowed!

Def. no, since some of western Serbs are converts to orthodoxy in Croatia, Western and northern Bosnia or mixed with Croats and that is why they are more northern shifted than Serbs from Serbia, among other reasons.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    Def. no, since some of western Serbs are converts to orthodoxy in Croatia, Western and northern Bosnia or mixed with Croats and that is why they are more northern shifted than Serbs from Serbia, among other reasons.
    There are also a lot of Serbianized Bulgarians in SE Serbia too, especially in places like Nish, Pirot and Vranje.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,998
    Given: 1,604

0 Not allowed!

I understand your wishes to separate yourself from the Serbs genetically honey but you need to remember that the original homeland of the Serbs was in Western Serbia and Bosnia or Raska.
    Their current territory is a result of the expansion of their medieval kingdom!
    "since some of western Serbs are converts to orthodoxy in Croatia, Western and northern Bosnia or mixed with Croats" won't change their autosomal DNA significantly, because for such thing you need the word 'most' not 'some'.
    Overall if looking by language only, the Serbs should be closer to Croats than to Bulgarians and Macedonians and that is confirmed by the DNA of the original Serbs, the Western Serbs!

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aspar View Post
    I understand your wishes to separate yourself from the Serbs genetically honey but you need to remember that the original homeland of the Serbs was in Western Serbia and Bosnia or Raska.
    Raška is in northern Montenegro and Southwestern Serbia, not in Bosnia by any means. And Dušan Serbia was centered around Kosovo and south Serbia/northern Macedonia, no matter how much you dislike it.
    There is zero Serbian historical heritage in Bosnia while Kosovo and your country are full of it.

Their current territory is a result of the expansion of their medieval kingdom!
    "since some of western Serbs are converts to orthodoxy in Croatia, Western and northern Bosnia or mixed with Croats" won't change their autosomal DNA significantly, because for such thing you need the word 'most' not 'some'.
    Overall if looking by language only, the Serbs should be closer to Croats than to Bulgarians and Macedonians and that is confirmed by the DNA of the original Serbs, the Western Serbs!
    Serb medieval Kingdom never spread west nor north, Serbs there are results of migrant waves after Ottoman occupation. If there were no Turks, there would be no Serbs in Croatia, Hungary or western Bosnia.

BTW. Our language is similar since 19th century only, all Serbian medieval texts are written in Church Slavonic that is much closer to Bulgarian and hard to understand for me.

I'm back, angrier than ever
    Last Online
    11-19-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian with a whiff of Greek
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,414
    Given: 571

0 Not allowed!

Raška is in northern Montenegro and Southwestern Serbia, not in Bosnia by any means. And Dušan Serbia was centered around Kosovo and south Serbia/northern Macedonia, no matter how much you dislike it.
    There is zero Serbian historical heritage in Bosnia while Kosovo and your country are full of it.

Serb medieval Kingdom never spread west nor north, Serbs there are results of migrant waves after Ottoman occupation. If there were no Turks, there would be no Serbs in Croatia, Hungary or western Bosnia.

BTW. Our language is similar since 19th century only, all Serbian medieval texts are written in Church Slavonic that is much closer to Bulgarian and hard to understand for me.
    This map really describes the core territories of the Serbian nation. Most of Bosnia falls there, but also big part of Kosovo. But as you can see, not even a small part of Macedonia is included.

Migration_of_Serbs.png

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Archduke View Post
    This map really describes the core territories of the Serbian nation. Most of Bosnia falls there, but also big part of Kosovo. But as you can see, not even a small part of Macedonia is included.

Migration_of_Serbs.png
    I am not interested in maps made by Serbs.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,636
    Given: 40

0 Not allowed!

Y DNA of Bosnian Serbs looks more like this

I follow "Serbian DNA project" few years and E1b was always 13-14% among Bosnian Serbs.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information