The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 2,855

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellenas View Post
    The wrong is not with me but with you and Anthropology, most people here don't even understand the aim of Anthropology.

Lebaneze Armenoids and Armenian Armenoids are similar skeletally.

Anthropology. - Contributions to the Anthropology of the Near~East. 11.
    The spread of brachycephalic races. By C. U. ARIËNS KAPPERS.

With regard to the "Armenoid" character of several groups of the Near~East population. first emphasized by VON LUSCHAN I) and confirmed by SELIGMAN 2). DUDLEY BUXTON 3) and others.

The 1. w. i. in the real Lebanese appears to be very much the same as in the Armenians. And if 1 abstract from my 136 Armenians also the (only 10) Armenians in which the index was lower than 81. we see that the "real" Lebanese and tbe "real" Armenians also resemble each other in so far as in both the female 1. w. index is slightly lower.

http://www.dwc.knaw.nl/DL/publications/PU00015950.pdf

More on the Armenoids/Asiatic-Dinarics.

https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/troeplate40.htm

https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/troeplate41.htm

https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/troeplate42.htm

Armenoid Armenians, Turks, Assyrians, Syrians, Lebaneze, are same race to me.

Time to accept your Armenoid heritage!
    Not even close. Lebanese arent mostly Armenoid but heavily Orientalid, Med and even Arabid influenced. Armenians on the other hand are mostly Armenoid, Mtebid, Caucasid, Alpinid, Med and pontid with some Iranid types thrown in there.

If you're honest, take a look at a bunch of footballers and other people another user and I have posted and tell me that they look Lebanese.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ucasus/page223

Southern Hellenic Supremacy Hellenas's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 08:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Olympian, Pelasgian, Minoan, Achaean, Dorian and Eastern Roman
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    South Hellas, Aegean Hellas and Hellenic Ionia
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Aegean-Mainland Helleno-Mediterranean, South-East European Mediterranid
    Politics
    Aristotelian Polity & Hellenic Nationalism
    Hero
    Zeus, Hercules, Perseus, Theseus, Leonidas, Cynaegirus, Ath. Diakos, Solomos Solomou, K. Katsifas.
    Religion
    Hermeticism of Hermes Trismegistus and Jesus Christ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,546
    Given: 842

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by NarLFC View Post
    Not even close. Lebanese arent mostly Armenoid but heavily Orientalid, Med and even Arabid influenced. Armenians on the other hand are mostly Armenoid, Mtebid, Caucasid, Alpinid, Med and pontid with some Iranid types thrown in there.

If you're honest, take a look at a bunch of footballers and other people another user and I have posted and tell me that they look Lebanese.

The Dutch anthropologist Ariëns Kappers in his study "Kappers A. - Contributions to the Anthropology of the Near-East II" provides data from cephalic index measurements of Lebanese residents and the region near Syria. The cephalic index is very large, close to 85, which means that the Armenoids are majority in Lebanon.

In Lebanon is found the Armenoid, the Arabid, the Eastern Mediterranean type and there also are some Asiatic-Alpines.

http://fyletika.blogspot.com/2014/02/blog-post_14.html

With regard to the "Armenoid" character of several groups of the Near~East population. first emphasized by VON LUSCHAN I) and confirmed by SELIGMAN 2). DUDLEY BUXTON 3) and others.

The 1. w. i. in the real Lebanese appears to be very much the same as in the Armenians. And if 1 abstract from my 136 Armenians also the (only 10) Armenians in which the index was lower than 81. we see that the "real" Lebanese and the "real" Armenians also resemble each other in so far as in both the female 1. w. index is slightly lower.

"In the racial anthropology of the early 20th century, the Armenoid type is a subtype of the Caucasian race. According to anthropologist Carleton Coon, the countries of the northern part of Western Asia, namely Anatolia/Asia Minor, the Caucasus, Iran, Upper Mesopotamia and the Levant, were considered the center of distribution of the Armenoid race."

Not even close. Lebanese arent mostly Armenoid
    You say.

Being same skeletally with someone does mean you have to look exactly like him.

These Armenians.

And these Lebanese.

Are same race to me.
    Last edited by Hellenas; 06-21-2018 at 04:32 AM.
    Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll, liars gonna lie, slanderers gonna slander and morons(all of the aforementioned) gonna be morons!

HELLENIC RACE FORUM
    https://hellenicrace.freeforums.net/

Post in the shoutbox.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

The Dutch anthropologist Ariëns Kappers in his study "Kappers A. - Contributions to the Anthropology of the Near-East II" provides data from cephalic index measurements of Lebanese residents and the region near Syria. The cephalic index is very large, close to 85, which means that the Armenoids are majority in Lebanon.

In Lebanon is found the Armenoid, the Arabid, the Eastern Mediterranean type and there also are some Asiatic-Alpines.

The 1. w. i. in the real Lebanese appears to be very much the same as in the Armenians. And if 1 abstract from my 136 Armenians also the (only 10) Armenians in which the index was lower than 81. we see that the "real" Lebanese and tbe "real" Armenians also resemble each other in so far as in both the female 1. w. index is slightly lower.

"In the racial anthropology of the early 20th century, the Armenoid type is a subtype of the Caucasian race. According to anthropologist Carleton Coon, the countries of the northern part of Western Asia, namely Anatolia/Asia Minor, the Caucasus, Iran, Upper Mesopotamia and the Levant, were considered the center of distribution of the Armenoid race."

You say.

Being same skeletally with someone does mean you have to look like him.
    It seems outdated tbh. If this is in fact the case and the Armeniod types peak in Lebanon, then Armenians either arent mostly Armenoid or people just dont know what an Armenoid type really is lol

Seriously though, did you click on the link I showed you in the last comment? You mind taking a look and letting me know what you think?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Zeus, Hercules, Perseus, Theseus, Leonidas, Cynaegirus, Ath. Diakos, Solomos Solomou, K. Katsifas.
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It seems outdated tbh. If this is in fact the case and the Armeniod types peak in Lebanon, then Armenians either arent mostly Armenoid or people just dont know what an Armenoid type really is lol

Seriously though, did you click on the link I showed you in the last comment? You mind taking a look and letting me know what you think?
    People who have agendas usually troll with photos calling Anthropological data as "outdated", without providing any other evidences to refute what is commonly acceptable by Anthropologists.

The man who posted these photos emphasizes on the non-Armenoid physiognomies of Armenians, which is something really bad doing something like that for his own people, it reminds me when Greeks or when other south Europeans start posting very light haired kids(who resemble central and nothern europeans) as representatives of their people.

Just cherry picking.

Armenians.

Last edited by Hellenas; 06-21-2018 at 04:22 AM.
    Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll, liars gonna lie, slanderers gonna slander and morons(all of the aforementioned) gonna be morons!

HELLENIC RACE FORUM

Post in the shoutbox.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

ARMENID (Assyroid (Deniker); vorderasiatischer Typus ("Hither-Asiatic type", Günther))

Mostly brunet, large-headed Taurid type, first carefully described by von Luschan (as Armenoid). It resembles the European Dinarid, with the main exceptions of greater absolute facial dimensions and a larger nose. Armenids are prevalent among Armenians, and common throughout the Middle East, where they blend with Arabids to produce an easily recognizable Middle Eastern phenotype (cf. Assyrid). According to Coon, the Armenid (Armenoid, in his typology) type is the result of dinaricization of Iranids (Irano-Afghans, in his typology). Cf. Anatolid, Caucasid.

https://www.theapricity.com/snpa/gloss1.htm#ARMENID

HELLENIC RACE FORUM

Post in the shoutbox.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

People who have agendas usually troll with photos calling Anthropological data as "outdated", without providing any other evidences to refute what is commonly acceptable by Anthropologists.

The man who posted these photos emphasizes on the non-Armenoid physiognomies of Armenians, which is something really bad doing something like that for his own people, it reminds me when Greeks or when other south Europeans start posting very light haired kids(who resemble central and nothern europeans) as representatives of their people.

Just cherry picking.

Armenians.

[img]http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.219800

I posted a bunch of photos of random football players my friend, nothing cherry picked but players who play for and have featured for our national team and youth squad.

Btw, I should mention to you that a few of those deceased soldiers you've posted are ethnic Yazidis and not Armenians.

The kid on the right. His name was Kyaram Sloyan, an ethnic Yazidi ^

That dude in the middle in the group photo with the army uniforms is completely atypical and most likely an ethnic Yazidi judging by his phenotype.

I still maintain what I said, the Armenoid, Mtebid, Caucasid, Alpinid, Med types are dominant among us with a minority of other types as well.

The Lebs you talk about are not of the same stock even though some overlap exists between western Armenians and Lebs. The latter is simply too Arabid and Orientalid influenced. I honestly couldn't care less about the supposed skeletal similarities.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

The 1. w. i. in the real Lebanese appears to be very much the same as in the Armenians. And if 1 abstract from my 136 Armenians also the (only 10) Armenians in which the index was lower than 81. we see that the "real" Lebanese and the "real" Armenians also resemble each other in so far as in both the female 1. w. index is slightly lower.

You say.

Being same skeletally with someone does mean you have to look exactly like him.

These Armenians.

And these Lebanese.

Are same race to me.
    Never denied some overlap exists, but as a whole both are different from each other. I can show you tons of Lebanese people that can pass off as Greeks and vice versa and make the claim that they're "the same race to me". Hell, Sikeliot practically shows South Euros as interchangeable with levantines but I dont buy that.

But I won't because the reality is quite different.

And these are the more Armenoid and east med leaning Lebs, which clearly exist(again never denied this) but you're ommiting Arabid and orientalid and other types native to their region which quite obviously dominate their overall phenotypes. Psht accusing one of our members of cherrypicking lol

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

1 Not allowed!

Lebanese don't look like Armenians. Armenians look closer to Turks, Kurds, Assyrians, and North Persian, Azeris people near them. However there is an Armenian community in Lebanon. I think Assyrians are close, but they are more swarthy than Armenians.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I posted a bunch of photos of random football players my friend, nothing cherry picked but players who play for and have featured for our national team and youth squad.
    The page of the link you provided https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ucasus/page223 only shows some kids and students, posted by an Armenian with a Greek username, Petros Agapetos.

Btw, I should mention to you that a few of those deceased soldiers you've posted are ethnic Yazidis and not Armenians.

The kid on the right. His name was Kyaram Sloyan, an ethnic Yazidi ^

That dude in the middle in the group photo with the army uniforms is completely atypical and most likely an ethnic Yazidi judging by his phenotype.
    You are right about the one kid called Kyaram Sloyan but I don't know if you are right about the others.

I still maintain what I said, the Armenoid, Mtebid, Caucasid, Alpinid, Med types are dominant among us with a minority of other types as well.
    According to anthropological data Armenians mainly are Armenids. Mtebids/Caucasids also are part Armenoids and they belong in the Taurid parafamily. Armenids are the representatives of your nation.

The Lebs you talk about are not of the same stock even though some overlap exists between western Armenians and Lebs. The latter is simply too Arabid and Orientalid influenced. I honestly couldn't care less about the supposed skeletal similarities.
    They are not "supposed", I posted the data, an Armenoid is an Armenoid, either being south European influenced, Slavic influenced, Arabid or Iranid. The main type remains, Armenoid!

HELLENIC RACE FORUM

Post in the shoutbox.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StonyArabia View Post
    Lebanese don't look like Armenians. Armenians look closer to Turks, Kurds, Assyrians, and North Persian, Azeris people near them. However there is an Armenian community in Lebanon. I think Assyrians are close, but they are more swarthy than Armenians.
    Pontians and Georgians moreso than Iranians or Kurds especially those from Armenia. If the Iranian football team is representative of their general population then far closer Georgians, Turks, Assyrians and Pontians lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information