Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Irish girls

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-27-2024 @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,561
    Given: 27,897

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakis View Post
    It's actually the opposite

http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakulta...prototypen.htm
    http://www.theguardian.com/education...s-healthy-food

Hypocrisy of Northern Europeans is strong on that matter.I have nothing against Northern European but people that can't accept reality are annoying.
    No beauticians, dermatologists, doctors, say that tanned skin exposed to the sun is a sign of damaged skin. I eat very healthy foods, sushi, fruits, green vegetables and fish and lots of water every single day and it makes my pale skin glow bright and feels so soft, but it still stays its natural pale shade, no matter how much natural orange and carrot juice I drink and broccoli and spinach I eat. It just keeps it bright and glowing, but still pale. Same with my sister. We have some Irish in us too. The sun just burns the skin. We just have little pigmentation which is why we are white when we're born, rather than brown. There's a difference between pasty skin and bright, soft, glowing, pale skin.

I think southern Europeans who keep trying to run down Northern Europeans, whether it's scorning naturally fair skinned people, scorning people with small upturned noses, etc, is due to their own complexes, and then after scorning Northern Europeans, the funny thing is they keep making threads asking who's whiter between themselves.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 02-28-2015 at 07:03 PM.

Last Online
    05-18-2021 @ 07:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Northern Euboea
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,448
    Given: 668

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by English Rose View Post
    No beauticians, dermatologists, doctors, say that tanned skin exposed to the sun is a sign of damaged skin. I eat very healthy foods, sushi, fruits, green vegetables and fish and lots of water every single day and it makes my pale skin glow bright and feels so soft, but it still stays its natural pale shade, no matter how much natural orange and carrot juice I drink and broccoli and spinach I eat. Same with my sister. We have some Irish in us too. The sun just burns the skin. We just have little pigmentation which is why we are white when we're born, rather than brown. There's a difference between pasty skin and bright, soft, glowing, pale skin.
    The point is that the right face looks healthier,whoever says the opposite is a liar.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,584
    Given: 29,041

1 Not allowed!

The point is that the right face looks healthier,whoever says the opposite is a liar.
    That's just a misconception. If you are naturally fair skinned then that is what is healthy for you. Tanned skin is not healthy for fair skin and as someone who lives in Australia I know this very well. If you want darker skinned women then go to Southern Europe. You are Southern European and saying that these women look unhealthy because of their fair skin comes across as trolling.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Teodora Sutra, Irish Model from Dublin

Last Online
    05-18-2021 @ 07:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Northern Euboea
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,448
    Given: 668

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    That's just a misconception. If you are naturally fair skinned then that is what is healthy for you. Tanned skin is not healthy for fair skin and as someone who lives in Australia I know this very well. If you want darker skinned women then go to Southern Europe. You are Southern European and saying that these women look unhealthy because of their fair skin comes across as trolling.
    I am talking about natural skin color,the face on the right looks healthier,doesn't it?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-20-2017 @ 07:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,099
    Given: 5,253

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Her skintone is bordering albino levels. 0,00001% of people on earth have it so it is not something normal. I have a feeling she will burn if she goes out at daylight. Is this healthy?

Sakis is probably speaking about people with normal white skintone. I don't know how is it in Ireland but where I live people are pale at winter and tanned at summer. It's natural.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Next you'll be joining that Jatt poster from India who keeps calling Northern Europeans as albinos.

Dermatologists, beauticians and doctors are not liars when they warn about the dangers and damage the sun does to the skin. I know I eat healthy types of foods and lots of water each day, and my skin is naturally fair. I also take vitamin supplements. It's the way I was born.

Nicole Kidman is also pale skinned, I'm sure she looks after her skin and moisturises it, uses very gentle exfoliation to brighten, and protects from the sun to keep it soft, and I'm sure she eats healthy foods.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-21-2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Singapore
    Region
    Virginia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,862
    Given: 1,864

1 Not allowed!

I am talking about natural skin color,the face on the right looks healthier,doesn't it?
    Not really

Theres a difference between naturally pale skin and the pale skin you get when youre ill

If anything, some southern Europeans have this greenish color that makes them look like theyre nauseous

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

http://www.livestrong.com/article/32...air-skin-diet/

The Fair Skin Diet The right foods promote a healthy fair complexion.

A fair complexion suggests skin with a light clear tone that reflects health and beauty. Several factors contribute to this appearance, such as adequate nourishment, hydration, sleep, exercise, cleansing, moisturizing and sun protection. The skin is your body's largest organ and it mirrors your inner well-being. The fair skin diet is about proper nourishment and lifestyle choices to help you cultivate a natural healthy glow.

Nourishment

Antioxidants, the dietary substances that inhibit cell damage and boost their ability to heal, nourish fair skin. Colorful fresh fruits and vegetables are full of vitamins A and C. Be sure to include carrots, mangoes, yams, tomatoes, berries, broccoli, watermelon, spinach, citrus fruit, peppers and coconut in your diet. The beta carotene that is active in vitamin A accumulates in the skin to protect against sun damage and other environmental assaults. Avocado contains vitamins A, D and E. Mushrooms, yogurt, whole-grain breads and cereals, eggs and poultry are high in the B vitamins. Add mushrooms, garlic, sesame seeds, cashews and asparagus for selenium. There is some evidence that people with higher levels of selenium in their system may be less likely to develop skin cancer.

Smooth and clear skin relies upon a well-functioning elimination system. High-fiber foods, such as whole grains and beans, help the liver and colon flush away toxins. Consume water throughout the day to assist the flow of nutrients and elimination of waste. Add the juice of a lemon to your water for additional cleansing and benefits of vitamin C. Watermelon juice is even more potent with vitamins A and B, along with C. Another alternative drink bursting with powerful antioxidants is green tea.

Good Fats

Some of the foods high in antioxidants are also high in Omega-3 essential fatty acids, the nutrients that reduce inflammation and prevent itchy, dry skin. Your fair skin diet will include olive and flax oil, salmon, tuna and halibut. Walnuts, almonds, pumpkin, sunflower and flax seeds also contain plenty of the good fats that promote smooth skin.

Precautions

Choose whole unprocessed foods and avoid overcooking to preserve enzymes and vitamins. Fair skin may be sensitive to spicy, hot foods and stimulants, such as alcohol and caffeinated beverages. A flushed appearance develops when dehydration causes facial capillaries to enlarge. Use these foods moderately and consume extra water to compensate. While vitamin D from the sun is highly beneficial, limit your exposure to minimize sun damage that darkens pigment. Regular exercise allows oxygen and nourishment in the blood to reach the capillaries in the skin. Sleep allows the cells and tissues of the body to repair and grow. Lack of either exercise or sleep will interfere with the healthy glow of fair skin.

Cosmetics

The cosmetics and lotions you apply to your skin are absorbed into the body just as the foods and drinks you consume. Choose products without alcohol and few harmful ingredients. Coconut oil is full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It is also an effective moisturizer when applied directly to the skin. Food-based facial masks can be nourishing. Avocado mashed with a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of flax seed oil softens the skin. A mask of lemon juice and rosewater or a paste of ground mint leaves may have some lightening effect on darkened, sun-damaged skin. Rinse each mask application with warm water after 15 minutes.

Vitamins for skin whitening and soft, bright, clear skin. http://123skinwhitening.blogspot.co....fair-skin.html

In Japan, Japanese ladies often sensibly protect their skin by using sun parasols, eat a very healthy diet, and lighten their skin with products, as they associate this with youth, since skin can darken and go dull due to the liver functioning later in life, so lots of water keeps a bright and light complexion.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,584
    Given: 29,041

0 Not allowed!

Most Irish people have very fair skin because there is very little sunshine hours in a country like Ireland. I'm very typical and have fair, freckled skin. It is my natural colouring and I'm not ashamed of it. There are all types of skin colouring and people have different preferences. Having fair skin doesn't make you unhealthy. In fact it is an advantage in the British Isles and that is why people have the colouring they have. Vive la difference is what I say but I like my fair Irish colouring. It is definitely becoming less common in a lot of countries.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information