I was at a loss with this post,so I put it in off-topic
It was well worth reading,albeit very long

More neo-pagan Thor-shite from covenant-breakers who want to inspire whites to survive by understanding a) there is no such thing as sin, and b) we are gods ourselves. I’m sure you will recognize these as the very same lies told to Eve by the Serpent in the Garden.
“Enough of this groveling and cringing!” he said,
“I’ve no holes in my feet and no thorns on my head!
Why do you think that a God is a foe,
A being who judges and brings weal or woe?
You should understand that a God is a friend,
Yes, someone who’s like you, whom you comprehend!
This bowing and scraping is not what we need,
So pick yourselves up! Take a drink of my mead!”…
“Eschew alien ways and the preachers they suit!
And look deep within for your spiritual roots!
Your values, your virtues, and what it compels,
Yes, that’s your religion! You need nothing else!
Your heritage, culture! In this you should delve!
You must understand your religion’s yourselves!
For you are the Gods and they’re you, yes indeed!
I’m just a reflection of all you should be!”
Perhaps our neo-pagan friends could convince Thor to do something useful besides rhyming, like resurrecting the dead and restoring sight to the blind. Or is he busy, taking a long dump in Valhalla’s crapper? At the very least, they could introduce us to some white women who have been inspired by this verbal excrement to become devoted wives and mothers. Or are they determined to allow Christians to make them look foolish yet again? The future belongs to Christians.
John Derbyshire identifies three worldview categories: religion, culturalism, and biologism. This is a rather astute observation because, though Derbyshire himself would disagree, a balanced life is found in all three. There are atheists who reject religion, neo-pagans whose unitarian and monistic religion will never attain to the high culture of the West, and neo-Babelist Christians who reject biology, which is not very different from castrating themselves.
As everyone knows, the white race has carried the gospel throughout the world. Because of this fact, there has always been a strong effort in churches to downplay white history. (White people love to loathe themselves.) There is even a politically-correct compulsion to loudly denounce any suggestion that ancient Israelites and surrounding nations were white. See these remarkable pictures at Stormfront.
Ancient Judean women. Notice the round eyes, thin lips, and aqualine noses.

Blond-haired, blue-eyed Northern Israelites.

Ancient Galileans in a mosaic discovered in Sepphoris, all of them quite obviously our distant cousins.

Here’s an Amorite painted on the tomb of Seti.

The Encyclopædia Britannica, 14th ed., vol. 1, describes the Amorites in this way: “Egyptian illustrations of the New Kingdom show the Palestinian Amorites to have been a race much more like the Northern Europeans than the Semites; long-headed, with blue eyes, straight noses and thin lips.”
The name Esau means “red.” David and Solomon are also described as ruddy, just like Adam, meaning that they could blush in their white cheeks. The Nazirites (like Samson) are described as “brighter than snow, and whiter than milk; they were more ruddy in body than rubies, like sapphire in their appearance.”
Just because it’s easy to point out that self-loathing white preachers are lying once again does not mean that we can boast in the flesh.
Therefore remember that you…were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. (Ephesians 2:11-13)
Basically, the lying preachers go off into the weeds because they are Jacobins, as Dabney called them. They have forgotten Edmund Burke’s primary law of social relations. As he wrote in Reflections on the Revolution in France in 1790, “To love the little platoon we belong to in society, is the first principle (the germ as it were) of publick affections.” This is similar to what G.K. Chesterton said: “The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” Even so, we must hate evil with a perfect hatred, as King David said. And as John Tyndall said before he died, “The day that our followers lose their ability to hate will be the day that they lose their power and their will to achieve anything worthwhile at all.” Love and hate are in balance. As soon as you begin to think that your people are equal to all others, you have planted a seed that, when full grown, will cause you to hate both yourself and all humanity. Perhaps Jared Taylor has said it best: “We have the right to be us, and only we can be us.”
As Rushdoony wrote: “Freedom from God means freedom from man also, because it is God’s law which establishes man’s duty to his Creator and to his neighbor.” So-called “freedom” from man and God is anti-Kinism.
“Christ did not come to save only one race of people, but did He choose to save mankind by race-mixing? The entire canon of Scripture says the opposite. And when the Europeans were Christian, they opposed race-mixing. In order to support multi-culturalism, you must reject Scripture and claim that your European predecessors were not sufficiently Christian. This is precisely what the Christian liberals do.” ~ CWNY
Generation5 has two must-read posts here and here on miscegenation.

See here for the other 3/4

http://spiritwaterblood.com/2010/02/...-me-hiroshima/