PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Fat Girls Who Have Sex With Drunk Guys Are Rapists
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat Girls Who Have Sex With Drunk Guys Are Rapists

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-17-2018 @ 04:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,783
    Given: 2,629

5 Not allowed!

Default Fat Girls Who Have Sex With Drunk Guys Are Rapists

Fat Girls Who Have Sex With Drunk Guys Are Rapists

SJW’s have insisted for years that men are responsible for rape when a girl consumes alcohol and has sex with them. Even when both parties are drunk, or the guy is more drunk, or the girl had just one or two drinks, alcohol means automatic rape to feminists and those of their ilk.

We’re not talking incapacitation here, which is true rape, but rather a woman voluntarily consuming alcohol and still being able to walk, engage in conversation, and do all the things her male drinking and sex partner is doing at the same time.

I’d wager that 25-40% of ROK readers, especially those born out of wedlock, were conceived when their mothers had as much alcohol in their system as modern-day SJW’s are using as a pathetically low benchmark for “rape.” So, guess what? Nearly half of you are rape babies.

What’s seriously next? If a girl hasn’t had breakfast, she doesn’t have the necessary calories to help her make informed decisions? You and those indomitable vehicles of institutional patriarchy, the Vogue and Cosmopolitan health sections, must have orchestrated her fasting-induced rape.

The fact is, skipping meals and (excessive) dieting are linked to depression and impulsive decisions. Yet before SJW’s take that logical step in the direction of again abrogating female personal responsibility and defecating further on due process, let’s consider the rape culture of active or normal young men being preyed upon by opportunistic fat female sex predators.

Surely our feminist brethren will help us destroy the culture of fat women raping young drunk men?

The rape epidemic you won’t hear about

America and the Western world face a continuing epidemic of male victims who, after consuming too many a brew, stumble their way into bed with mammals of the same size Greenpeace tries to protect. Where are the good-doers when this happens, tens of thousands of times every week alone in California, the crucible of rape hysteria?

If a girl has sex with an equally or more inebriated male, she can wake up the next day, decide she hadn’t built the requisite trust with and knowledge of her partner, and then efficiently and conveniently accuse him of rape. There is absolutely no comparable choice or legal protection for men whose guts start to wrench when they realize in the morning that they slept with a cholesterol-ridden human blimp.

Science has conclusively proven that “beer goggles” exist [1] [2]. Given the greater emphasis men place on female looks, particularly according to feminists, men are the most susceptible to being taken advantage of by a psychopathic obese female rapist.

Under yes means yes, chunky or just plain obese girls are committing rape nightly on every Californian campus, and at every American university where feminist student groups are trying to force women not to take responsibility for their own frat behavior and alcohol consumption (short of them being out cold).

I will assume that California Governor Jerry Brown merely forgot this inconsistency and will address it in a subsequent bill he signs.

Not even vocal European opposition could save Obama from Putin’s secret weapon, the Russian woolly mammoth.

Barring some sort of serious genetic flaw or some testicular disappearance, reasonable-looking, relatively fit young men will not gravitate towards a fat chick, despite her ability to seemingly manipulate gravity and displace large objects with ease. It is entirely the presence of alcohol that destroys these men’s otherwise ironclad inhibitions against such fortification.

Feminists like their cake and want to eat it

On the one hand, feminists lambast men for their focus on women’s looks and alleged insistence on feminine physical perfection. But they have no way of explaining (or ever raise) why a cohort of vulnerable young men have much more sex with fat, obese, and unattractive women when they’re drunk.

Men are taught to avoid the discussion or admission of having slept with bovine-sized women. And in many ways that’s the wise option. The only thing worse than fucking a fat chick would be fucking a fat chick and making her pregnant. Thankfully, though, (most) frat and other guys manage to avoid this copulation of doom.

The point, however, is that men in these circumstances are making choices they would never make in any other context (besides when they have a gun pointed at their heads). With the addition of alcohol, they are therefore not able to consent. Without consent, it’s rape.

I’m sure I had an excellent, excellent way to close this piece off. Then I remember it was this picture:

And remember, boys, friends don’t let friends get raped by fat chicks.
    http://www.returnofkings.com/56017/f...ys-are-rapists

PS: Let's end this rape culture right now!! For a better world. You may think you were not raped when you were drunk and banged that fat, or even slightly chubby, girl but you were.

Last Online
    02-25-2020 @ 04:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ignorant
    Ancestry
    Nobody cares.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kansas
    Taxonomy
    Ignorant
    Politics
    Unaffiliated
    Religion
    Non religious
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,443
    Given: 2,251

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Also View Post
    http://www.returnofkings.com/56017/f...ys-are-rapists

PS: Let's end this rape culture right now!! For a better world. You may think you were not raped when you were drunk and banged that fat, or even slightly chubby, girl but you were.

What's going on here? Some dude pinching some fat chick's nipple with her gut hanging out, her pants fly is down. On the background there is a guy grabbing some chicks ass. But what's up with the dude in the front with the shirt all wet. This is a very interesting setup right here.

Here is a complete repertoire of simply the best cases. Even the black dude was not exempt. I am sure his buddy on the background will never let go off him making out with that ugly cow, but I got the feeling it did not stop there, poor soul.

But the best for last:

Skinny dude is so drunk he thinks he got lucky. I wonder how he will feel next morning when he sees the picture, as an additional topping it seems the couple in front are already mocking him.
    "I don't dislike you, I simple don't care!"

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I have to confess something, you know, just put it all out. Cry on a friend's shoulder, feel lighter.

A year ago I was sad because I had just break up with a girl who threw glasses and plates at me shouting at me to get out (not condemnable violence of course, after all she is a girl and was on her period). Then I went to a bar alone and started drinking to drown my bitterness, drink after drink, then this fat girl that probably weighted 90 kilos started hitting on me, and I bought her a drink and she was very horny, I was confused, not sure if I wanted to turn her down and make her fell bad, wasn't sure how to react but I played along with it all. Then we end up sleeping in a motel. I'd totally not do it if I was sober, not sad and of sound mind. Now I know I was raped.

I'll share another thing here:

Quote Originally Posted by rhiannon View Post
    In my generation, my friends and I would find ourselves parked in a car with a couple guys hanging out...and naturally they'd start to take things further. I think most of the time I felt pretty scared and not too keen on the whole sex thing just yet, but they had us as their captive audience and there really wasn't a whole lot that could be done so we played along. These kinds of situations were commonplace and nobody ever expected to hear us make claims of rape, although technically, these situations were exactly that, in many ways
    Now we can share our rape stories together.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

1 Not allowed!

Haha. Those pictures. Reminds me of British tourists in the Mediterranean.

Still, these are not exactly rape stories. A woman is subject to a far bigger risk than a man at this regard. She has nowhere to go when a man decides he won't accept a 'no'. At least the males in the pictures are physically strong enough to escape their rhinos, for the rhinos aren't really taking them captive.

Whenever I'm at my alcohol limit this is next to impossible to happen to me lol.
    Last edited by Dandelion; 03-18-2015 at 01:45 PM.

Last Online
    02-25-2020 @ 04:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ignorant
    Ancestry
    Nobody cares.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kansas
    Taxonomy
    Ignorant
    Politics
    Unaffiliated
    Religion
    Non religious
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,443
    Given: 2,251

1 Not allowed!

I have to confess something, you know, just put it all out. Cry on a friend's shoulder, feel lighter.

A year ago I was sad because I had just break up with a girl who threw glasses and plates at me shouting at me to get out (not condemnable violence of course, after all she is a girl and was on her period). Then I went to a bar alone and started drinking to drown my bitterness, drink after drink, then this fat girl that probably weighted 90 kilos started hitting on me, and I bought her a drink and she was very horny, I was confused, not sure if I wanted to turn her down and make her fell bad, wasn't sure how to react but I played along with it all. Then we end up sleeping in a motel. I'd totally not do it if I was sober, not sad and of sound mind. Now I know I was raped.

I'll share another thing here:

Now we can share our rape stories together.
    Such traumatic experience.
    "I don't dislike you, I simple don't care!"

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

0 Not allowed!

Alcohol: Effects on Sexual Performance

Where alcohol may succeed as an aphrodisiac in getting people "in the mood" it may fail in execution. During an erection, the penis fills with blood then the vessels close, preventing backflow, so that the penis remains erect. In the short term, overconsumption of alcohol causes the blood vessels in the penis to expand, allowing for more blood flow, but prevents those vessels from closing. As a result, the penis may become erect but not remain so, as there is nothing to prevent backflow.
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen B View Post
    Alcohol: Effects on Sexual Performance

Where alcohol may succeed as an aphrodisiac in getting people "in the mood" it may fail in execution. During an erection, the penis fills with blood then the vessels close, preventing backflow, so that the penis remains erect. In the short term, overconsumption of alcohol causes the blood vessels in the penis to expand, allowing for more blood flow, but prevents those vessels from closing. As a result, the penis may become erect but not remain so, as there is nothing to prevent backflow.
    Don't worry princess, I have strong vessels.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,942
    Given: 45,034

0 Not allowed!

Who cares? Let fat girls have some fun too. Men deserve to be raped.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Who cares? Let fat girls have some fun too. Men deserve to be raped.
    You have a rapist mind sir! Shame on you.

Who are to say someone deserves to be raped??!!?? Wheter it is a man or a woman? That's truly outrageous. Are you making little of my traumatic experience, that I now fully understand it was rape?!?

You need psychiatric assistance, or incarceration. And fast! Bloody misandrist.

/\d{4,5}-\d\d-\d\d/ (Future proof.)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2019 @ 06:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Goteborg
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,399
    Given: 11,742

5 Not allowed!

You have a rapist mind sir! Shame on you.

Who are to say someone deserves to be raped??!!?? Wheter it is a man or a woman? That's truly outrageous. Are you making little of my traumatic experience, that I now fully understand it was rape?!?

You need psychiatric assistance, or incarceration. And fast! Bloody misandrist.
    Walking around with your genitalia hanging and dangling on the outside of your bodies, so indecent. You're clearly asking for it.
    | Who's Hàkon? | ∃! x; P(x)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information