Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,942
    Given: 45,034

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fustan View Post
    I hope this is a "Yes you can"
    No. A man who tells me with tears in his eyes that he's just been raped by a woman will not get my sympathy. I would think him a weakling and a pussy.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-17-2018 @ 04:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,783
    Given: 2,629

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen B View Post
    Didn't I say that a male can't be a rape victim? Of course he can.
    But posting ''I'm still drunk and suffering from PSTD'' is mockery from your part, mockery to real rape victims.
    If you want to make a point, there are better ways than mocking rape victims, male or female, especially by you, someone with rapist tendencies, dangerous to society/

Alcohol causes erectile disfuction. Unlike the anatomy to woman's body, men's body, have this little difference, when in order to have intercourse, you have to have an erection. So, if he is blank drunk (so much that he was taken advantage of ) we wouldn't get it up ~ most likely. That's why the male rape victims are usually rape victims of other circumstances (sleep, drugs, force) or statutory but almost never alcohol.

Btw, if a man is raped, as you say, after excessive alchohol (high unlikely, but anyway), of course, he should report it the other day, make blood tests to record the amount of alchohol he had and make the woman do the same, so it can be proven that she took advantage of him.
    I've been quiet drunk several times and still was able to have erections. Take it from someone with a penis.

Maybe mocking is my way to deal with my misery?

Maybe you can be drunk enough to invalidate your consent but not drunk enough to stop you from having an erection?

It seems like you belittle men being raped by wimmiz. Do you sympathize with my rape story and my suffering or no?

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

2 Not allowed!

I knew this was one of your threads before I even clicked it, mate.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    I knew this was one of your threads before I even clicked it, mate.
    You are gifted with a sixth sense. Your ability to incur into such conclusion is evidence of superior jewish intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    No. A man who tells me with tears in his eyes that he's just been raped by a woman will not get my sympathy. I would think him a weakling and a pussy.
    Yeah lol. Imagine when this guy starts reading fashion magazines made for teenage girls. that's a big LOL

Last Online
    07-19-2023 @ 11:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Ethnicity
    Amud
    Ancestry
    Amerimutt
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nobilid
    Religion
    personal belief system
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,896
    Given: 852

1 Not allowed!

Feminists love to claim that gender is a social construct, and that male and female brains work in the same way. I would like to know how they reconcile this with the belief that men and women should be held to different standards by the legal system.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Amud View Post
    Feminists love to claim that gender is a social construct, and that male and female brains work in the same way. I would like to know how they reconcile this with the belief that men and women should be held to different standards by the legal system.
    They don't reconcile. Feminism is about hypocrisy and transfering power from men to women to do whatever they want.

Then they socially condition both males and females to look down on guys who don't act like supplicant beta males ready to fulfil any woman's desires.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Amud View Post
    You might be a little too far down the spectrum to understand that there are [obvious] differences between men and women that do not imply inequality. By and large, men are stronger than women. There're a few personal anecdotes I could give by way of example, here's one: there was a fat girl who was infatuated with me and at a party she took my hand and sucked my fingers, which was incredibly offputting, but in no way did I feel threatened, like I was at her mercy, or my physical sovereignty had been compromised. By comparison, had I done it to her (bite your tongue, Longbowman doesn't swing that way) and she didn't like it, she would probably have felt very threatened.

The equivalent is if a child hit me, and I called the police, you'd laugh at me, but if I hit a child, you'd condemn me. A better example (because of course I don't mean to compare women to children) is if a man with cerebral palsy hit me, and I hit him. Do you understand the difference?

Regardless of what the law says, a man must have honour.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You might be a little too far down the spectrum to understand that there are [obvious] differences between men and women that do not imply inequality. By and large, men are stronger than women. There're a few personal anecdotes I could give by way of example, here's one: there was a fat girl who was infatuated with me and at a party she took my hand and sucked my fingers, which was incredibly offputting, but in no way did I feel threatened, like I was at her mercy, or my physical sovereignty had been compromised. By comparison, had I done it to her (bite your tongue, Longbowman doesn't swing that way) and she didn't like it, she would probably have felt very threatened.

The equivalent is if a child hit me, and I called the police, you'd laugh at me, but if I hit a child, you'd condemn me. A better example (because of course I don't mean to compare women to children) is if a man with cerebral palsy hit me, and I hit him. Do you understand the difference?

Regardless of what the law says, a man must have honour.
    Just because you didn't feel threatened doesn't mean no men would.

Maybe fat girls scare me, maybe I have a huge trauma. Maybe I froze and didn't know how to oppose all those advances. What matters (in principle according to this logic) is not so much if the fear was logical, but if it was present.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Also View Post
    Just because you didn't feel threatened doesn't mean no men would.

Maybe fat girls scare me, maybe I have a huge trauma. Maybe I froze and didn't know how to oppose all those advances. What matters (in principle according to this logic) is not so much if the fear was logical, but if it was present.
    I said 'most.' There are exceptions: the disabled, the very small, those faced with exceptionally strong women. But 85-95% should have no issue.

Do they? Then you're a whiny little bitch. People freeze out of fear; you have no rational reason to fear a little girl, unless you're a particular [physically] weak man. The fear is logical, that's the point (the reaction, of course, is not).

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I said 'most.' There are exceptions: the disabled, the very small, those faced with exceptionally strong women. But 85-95% should have no issue.

Do they? Then you're a whiny little bitch. People freeze out of fear; you have no rational reason to fear a little girl, unless you're a particular [physically] weak man.
    Maybe when I was 4 the older fat chicks picked on me and I grew up with fat girl trauma. Just an example.

Stop blaming the victim. Who is to say who is entitled to feel fear or froze? One of the main goals of feminists is to overcome all these gender role stereotypes and to re-define what masculinity is about. Are you not aware? Gender and traditional roles are a social construct.

Maybe I think that effeminate men should be beaten or at least looked down upon because they don't fulfil what I expect men to be like. You are looking down on this hypothetical man for similar reasons.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information