PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Unchaste Marriages? - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Unchaste Marriages?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

7 Not allowed!

In the end...the phrase "I remained a virgin for you" is the most powerful a woman can say to a man. (The inverse is also powerful...but not as powerful. )

Sorry, non-virgin ladies of Apricity, but it's the truth...I understand your need to say otherwise, Im betting none of you are with the ones you lost your virginities to.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    High-quality
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,391
    Given: 6,153

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Memes123 View Post
    Yes, I believe chastity is extremely important for woman and men. There are some women out there that are willing to do this today. But what about men? Why are men brainwashed that if they don't have sex with a million girls, they are losers

I value chastity a lot! And I want to let men know that it isn't only loser, weird, obese men that chose to be virgin till marriage, attractive and normal men can too. Has anyone heard of Sean Lowe, he is the cutest Virgin out there .., Men and women: please choose to a virgin !! It makes you look like a good and descent person. I choose to be a virgin till marriage... I want my husband to do the same

Sean Lowe (isn't he sooo adorable )
    [IMG]hatic0.therichestimages.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/sean-lowe-b-900-600-02-01-12.jpg[/IMG]
    Sean wasn't a virgin , he was celibate.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    High-quality
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,391
    Given: 6,153

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    In the end...the phrase "I remained a virgin for you" is the most powerful a woman can say to a man. (The inverse is also powerful...but not as powerful. )

Sorry, non-virgin ladies of Apricity, but it's the truth...I understand your need to say otherwise, Im betting none of you are with the ones you lost your virginities to.
    Waddad you're an otherwise smart guy but this is the equivalent of a woman saying that men who want virgins have a small one and can't bear the competition. It's the same assumption.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

2 Not allowed!

You seem to be a rookie. If you were unaware that Unome meant only for girls and was holding girls to this standard but not men, you may disregard this annoyed post. If you knew that but continued anyway, and do not hold men to the same standard you hold women (I'm not interested in encouraging promiscuity, nor in discouraging it) I invite you to keep reading:

Quote Originally Posted by Sockorer View Post
    obvious graph
    And? Find one of the 30%. Your bar graph shows 20% of promiscuous women enjoy marriages as good as 85% of non-promiscuous women. Just be a little discerning in terms of character. But the OP was about virginity. A majority of women with one partner in your chart report having good marriages. Anyhow, as mentioned, it's somewhat besides the point.

"We should adopt the gender roles of Early Neolithic and Mesolithic savages"
    Aimed at MrMalus. He's all about 'mesolithic survivor.'

"Chaste marriages aren't ideal because muh bible"
    Aimed at Unome. I'm not a believer (nor is he, but he's a 'cultural Catholic').

The idea of well defined property norms is very recent. And again
    "We should adopt the gender roles of savages"
    1) Jews are superior to you in every way 2) so are Tibetans 3) being a misogynist is not a sign of being advanced.

Implying feeling insecure is a bad thing.
    It is.

Is feeling insecure when there is a shark in the water a bad thing?
    Yep, insecure isn't a synonym of unsafe. 'There's a shark? I've always been afraid my dick was too small to satisfy a woman' would be the situation you're describing.

I'll treat you as if you were continuing for the OP, as you've taken my response out of context, and I'll assume you hold women to a double standard. If you were saving yourself, too, I'd roll my eyes gently but have no problem. So I ask; where's your chart concerning men? Do you believe men who sleep around form great marriages? Obviously not, they've proven themselves to be K-selected.

Furthermore if you do ignore the bible and what-have-you, which I do, there's no objective reason to give a shit, apart from the kind of chart you showed, which has an equivalent male chart. Here, I found it for you:

'But women shouldn't care abo-' shut the fuck up, they should and they do.

My post used reasoning I thought would appeal to the people I was responding to. My general opinion is about double standards. If you don't want to have sex that is your call. Don't demand of people what you won't do yourself.

The reality is you're probably all going to compromise, die alone, or marry very, very religious.
    Last edited by Longbowman; 03-19-2015 at 02:08 AM.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    08-11-2022 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White-American
    Ancestry
    Bell Beaker + Corded Ware
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 780
    Given: 275

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    You seem to be a rookie. If you were unaware that Unome meant only for girls and was holding girls to this standard but not men, you may disregard this annoyed post. If you knew that but continued anyway, and do not hold men to the same standard you hold women (I'm not interested in encouraging promiscuity, nor in discouraging it) I invite you to keep reading:
    Chastity is a much more valuable trait in women. I advocate for a general discouragement of promiscuity. But focusing on the sexual choices of women is a society's main priority. For a male, chastity is a valuable trait in a partner because:

1. She is less likely to cheat. If she cheats the chance that one of "your" offspring not actually being yours increases, thereby cheating you out of your scarce resources, to raise a child that is her own, but not yours. She is more likely to destroy your marriage and thereby make it more difficult to raise your offspring.
    2. She is less likely to have STDs

Chastity in men is a double edged sword for women. It means:

1. He is less likely to cheat on you. The main downside to a man cheating is he may divert resources away from your offspring and give it to another women's offspring. And you have less influence over him.
    2. He is more likely to be low status. This means he is likely to have less resources to raise a family. This means he is going to be worse at defending his property.
    3. He is less likely to have STDS.
    4. He is less likely to end your marriage.

Also women are more likely to initiate a divorce.

Here's the answer: A 2000 paper (link is external) published in American Law and Economics Review by Margaret F. Brinig and Douglas W. Allen reported data (Table 1, p. 128) from several studies across the United States spanning more than 100 years (1867 to 1995) regarding the percentage of instances where the woman had filed for divorce. Based on the collected data, I calculated that women had initiated the divorce in 68.9% of all cases. In only one of 25 separate datasets were men the greater initiators of divorce. - https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...rce-more-often

And? Find one of the 30%. Your bar graph shows 20% of promiscuous women enjoy marriages as good as 85% of non-promiscuous women. Just be a little discerning in terms of character. But the OP was about virginity. A majority of women with one partner in your chart report having good marriages. Anyhow, as mentioned, it's somewhat besides the point.
    The fact of the matter is more promiscuity is associated with higher rates of failed marriages and less promiscuity is associated with successful marriages. And so virgins are ideal. Looking at the sexual history of a women is part of discerning character.

1) Jews are superior to you in every way 2) so are Tibetans 3) being a misogynist is not a sign of being advanced.
    1. White gentiles are considerably more evolutionarily successful than both Jews and Tibetans.
    2. Patriarchy and Gender roles are technology, to advocate their destruction is to destroy a technology, a technology that makes White gentiles superior to savages like Jews and Tibetans.

Yep, insecure isn't a synonym of unsafe. 'There's a shark? I've always been afraid my dick was too small to satisfy a woman' would be the situation you're describing.

I'll treat you as if you were continuing for the OP, as you've taken my response out of context, and I'll assume you hold women to a double standard. If you were saving yourself, too, I'd roll my eyes gently but have no problem.

Furthermore if you do ignore the bible and what-have-you, which I do, there's no objective reason to give a shit,

'But women shouldn't care abo-' shut the fuck up, they should and they do.

My post used reasoning I thought would appeal to the people I was responding to. My general opinion is about double standards. If you don't want to have sex that is your call. Don't demand of people what you won't do yourself.

The reality is you're probably all going to compromise, die alone, or marry very, very religious.
    There is no objective reason for anything. There is no objective reason to live. I WANT my society I live in to be successful and so I will adopt social norms that will make it successful.

The feelings of insecurity, Fear and anxiety are related and all evolved for good reason, that is to alert you of risks. So the feeling itself isn't bad, but the thing that trigger it is. Instead of mocking "misogynists" for being "insecure" mock them for having small genitalia or something.

I don't plan on saving myself for anyone.

I hold men and women to double standards because they're not equal.

As for the parts I cut out, I already addressed those at the top.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,130
    Given: 58,889

0 Not allowed!

there are many females who are not virgin and are very nice and i would marry, that being said virginity is special to me still, it would be cool if she were virgin when she marries me, sorry ladies
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,959
    Given: 11,670

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    Waddad you're an otherwise smart guy but this is the equivalent of a woman saying that men who want virgins have a small one and can't bear the competition. It's the same assumption.
    He is a conservative muslim. Why expect different? Just a fact, not an attack (well kind of not one lol).

For the rest, I do believe virginity is such a superficial thing. The morality of shame about sexuality in Abrahamic religion is not my thing.

Also, many Western women are still virgin over their 20s, you'd be amased (for some reason that has become a taboo too, not having been penetrated after a certain age). You have late bloomers. But they don't necessarily share the Abrahamic morality concerning sexuality.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-24-2015 @ 11:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Revanite
    Ancestry
    Outer Rim Territories
    Taxonomy
    Mandalorian
    Politics
    Kratocratic Imperialism
    Hero
    Xendor
    Religion
    Power through rebirth
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,215
    Given: 897

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    He is a conservative muslim. Why expect different? Just a fact, not an attack (well kind of not one lol).

For the rest, I do believe virginity is such a superficial thing. The morality of shame about sexuality in Abrahamic religion is not my thing.
    Shocker.
    NatiaCutie's friend, believer in all the codex of human rightism, duhmuhcrasy and hedonism, believes the praise of virginity and chastity is fundamentally an Abrahamic thing.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,959
    Given: 11,670

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    Shocker.
    NatiaCutie's friend, believer in all the codex of human rightism, duhmuhcrasy and hedonism, believes the praise of virginity and chastity is fundamentally an Abrahamic thing.
    Only in a forum of paleo-conservatives as yourself am I actually considered a 'lubral'. Go figure.

The world is far more complex than the dichotomy of chastity and Bacchanal orgies.

It's a fact that the obsession about virginity is an Abrahamic thing among others. Example. In Japan during the Edo period it was normal to have mixed-gendered public bathhouses. They even used it as a place to meet a marriage partner/mate and even love was made in such bathhouses (as portrayed in their art). However, under European influence and their Christianity (Abrahamic) and their opinion of Japanese society of being barbarian, they prohibited the practice in the late 19th century.

Are there non-Abrahamic religion with strong restraints on something human as sexuality? Probably. Does being lenient about sexuality mean fully fledged libertinism? No. People have sex out of love outside of wedlock everywhere. This is what most people in the world do. Abrahamic religion forbids it though and this forum is rich of people who are fixated on it so much that everyone who thinks otherwise is a 'lubral hippie' through their eyes. That's pretty out of touch with reality, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Dandelion; 03-19-2015 at 03:58 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-24-2015 @ 11:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Revanite
    Ancestry
    Outer Rim Territories
    Taxonomy
    Mandalorian
    Politics
    Kratocratic Imperialism
    Hero
    Xendor
    Religion
    Power through rebirth
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,215
    Given: 897

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Only in a forum of paleo-conservatives as yourself am I actually considered a 'lubral'. Go figure.
    I'm not a conservatard.
    Jeez, this place. Will have to start listing the pearls said so far:

- SvenDC going about Kabul being a communist because he doesn't want to deep-throat the US.
    - Thana calling Herr Abubu a librul because he knows autistic mental fapping about muh puritee is useless.
    - Now I'm a conservatard for not gobbling the bluepill-life bullshit.

We only need Ottar saying how MrMalus is a Christian fundamentalist (about to happen probly) in the thread about the Asatru hippies for pointing how puerile and moronic paganism truly is, to have our next addition to the list.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information