PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Female Incel - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Female Incel

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,959
    Given: 11,670

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    There are lots of female incels. Not in the sense that they couldn't get laid if they really tried, but in the sense that they don't try because they're too inhibited, they result is the same as for men that can't get laid.
    One example:

Now I don't find her beautiful, but neither ugly. However she is a prude beyond belief.

Here's a comment of hers:

Imeh Smith5 jaar geledenals reactie op RossPK81

Sure, you do you and other people can do them. As for me however, I only want a clean wholesome gentleman. And yes missionary style isnt the only form of enjoyable sex. However in a country where everything goes minus child or animal sex, there is a VERY BROAD LINE between having fun, enjoyable sex; having some strict type of puritan style sex; and being a pervert.
    Very easy to scare away. She has blown off a lot of suitors and that alongside to being a person with a negative outlook contributed to her loneliness. Notice how she romanticises fresh-off-the-boat Africans and Europeans solely by only having met those via the internet. She even planned to go to Europe to find love once in her life.

Found out about her thanks to this thread. One of the women in a sidelink of the video in the OP.
    Last edited by Dandelion; 03-21-2015 at 10:16 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-01-2018 @ 08:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian
    Ancestry
    Poland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Prussia
    Hero
    None
    Religion
    Philosophy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,819
    Given: 4,919

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    Everyone can pay for sex. So by that standard there are no incels, right? My point is that a lot of women try to get laid, by flirting with guys for example, but they're too inhibited to pay for a male hooker. They're still female incels.
    Yes except there are many men who female prostitutes would turn-away for being unfuckable/gross.

The worst INCELs turn to rape, because they have to, to pass on their genes.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-17-2018 @ 04:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,783
    Given: 2,629

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Unome View Post
    Yes except there are many men who female prostitutes would turn-away for being unfuckable/gross.
    Lol, very unlikely for something like that to happen.

The dude has to be really really creepy (or violent) not just ultrashy for that to happen.

Last Online
    07-19-2023 @ 11:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Ethnicity
    Amud
    Ancestry
    Amerimutt
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nobilid
    Religion
    personal belief system
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,896
    Given: 852

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Also View Post
    Lol, very unlikely for something like that to happen.

The dude has to be really really creepy (or violent) not just ultrashy for that to happen.
    Most female prostitutes will refuse to service Black or Indian men. In Australia, prostitution is legal, but the prostitutes are encouraged to turn away men they don't want to have sex with. This means that the situation for incels in Australia who want to have sex with prostitutes is actually WORSE than in countries where prostitution is illegal.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Amud View Post
    Most female prostitutes will refuse to service Black or Indian men. In Australia, prostitution is legal, but the prostitutes are encouraged to turn away men they don't want to have sex with. This means that the situation for incels in Australia who want to have sex with prostitutes is actually WORSE than in countries where prostitution is illegal.
    Why would they refuse to service black and indian men? Are they racists and have too much pride in MUH RAYS and fuck for money but keep the pride to only fuck for money white dudes?

Prostitution is legal here too, I never heard any anecdote of a prostitute turning down a client.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,959
    Given: 11,670

0 Not allowed!

Why would they refuse to service black and indian men? Are they racists and have too pride in MUH RAYS and fuck for money but keep the pride to only fuck for money white dudes?

Prostitution is legal here too, I never heard any anecdote of a prostitute turning down a client.
    The most well-known prostitute in Flanders (where I'm from) also once told on a forum that she only accepts ethnic Dutch and Flemish clients. Now, she has that luxury, because she profited from media attention she received because she got called ugly by a Flemish boxer during an interview in a weekly (they were both featured in the same erotic talkshow and Humo asked about his encounter with her upon which she called her a pot-bellied pig who is anything but arousing to men). I cannot blame Freddy De Kerpel lol, but she defended her honour by writing the weekly. Her writing style was witty and entertaining, thus she got invited for an interview in that weekly and from that moment she became popular which resulted in media attention from television and magazines in the months that followed.

Her argument is: even a prostitute has to give consent, otherwise it's rape. And I agree with that. A prostitute should have the right to refuse clients and that right she has. Even on racial basis should she be allowed. Not having sex with someone because he's black? Your good right, even when it's your profession.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ironic
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Country
    Georgia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    wasted to care
    Taxonomy
    MUH TEBID
    Politics
    are the problem
    Hero
    danishmend
    Religion
    is a private matter
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,250
    Given: 19,152

0 Not allowed!

This is what happens when society put too much of an emphasis on some things and no enough on others.

Last Online
    07-19-2023 @ 11:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Ethnicity
    Amud
    Ancestry
    Amerimutt
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nobilid
    Religion
    personal belief system
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,896
    Given: 852

0 Not allowed!

Why would they refuse to service black and indian men? Are they racists and have too much pride in MUH RAYS and fuck for money but keep the pride to only fuck for money white dudes?

It's not because they have some ideological dislike for blacks and Indians, they just find Indians viscerally repulsive and are afraid the Blacks will rob or kill them.

Last Online
    12-01-2018 @ 09:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    qwerty
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 388
    Given: 32

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by armenianbodyhair View Post
    This is what happens when society put too much of an emphasis on some things and no enough on others.
    So true...

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    The most well-known prostitute in Flanders (where I'm from) also once told on a forum that she only accepts Dutch and Flemish clients. Now, she has that luxury, because she profited from media attention she received because she got called ugly by a Flemish boxer. I cannot blame Freddy De Kerpel, but she defended her honour by writing the weekly. Her writing style was witty and entertaining, thus she got invited for an interview in that weekly and from that moment she became popular which resulted in media attention from television and magazines in the months that followed.

Her argument is: even a prostitute has to give consent, otherwise it's rape. And I agree with that. A prostitute should have the right to refuse clients and that right she has. Even on racial basis should she be allowed. Not having sex with someone because he's black? Your good right, even when it's your profession.
    I don't dispute a prostitute can turn down a client. But it's unimaginable to me that all the prostitutes in a country would turn down clients because they are blacks or asians, this sounds like a very particular case.

It's like if I opened a store to sell furniture, and a guy showed up with money wanting to buy my furniture and I refused because of his race. When you make business it's about the money. Now, maybe some girl is so repeled by non-dutch and flemish men that she will refuse them and limit significantly her number of potential clients, but all prostitutes or even the majority of them doing that??? It's just very weird for something like that to happen.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information