Thread: 25 Struggles Only ENFPs Will Understand

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-11-2023 @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,787
    Given: 2,516

1 Not allowed!

Videos that describe the ENFP

https://youtu.be/ieVlCLhAsiY

Enfp at fullness enfpness; direct zoom on the speech with one of the most famous representative of enfp personality, Robin Williams
    https://youtu.be/2yjeKTby28A
    Last edited by GiCa; 10-09-2018 at 11:37 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Being always receptive to the ideas of others.. And never saying "No" to other.. Rather "yes" and if deep down we feel like no.. And don t want to say yes.. We make the "no" more agreeble like... "No this time not.. But (insert other near time or days)".."hummm.. great idea.. We can try that or.. This other..".. "well maybe for now no.. But I take the invite/thing for.."

A categorical no.. Almost doesn t exist in our register.. Even for impossible things"

Because saying "no" feels really like a defeat or feels like we are acting rude to others

When others invite/propose for something that ges us excited we naturally show excite ess, strong will/disposition to that trying even more to persuade with an extra energy.. Even if they proposed that idea
    Last edited by GiCa; 10-11-2018 at 06:28 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

My as Enfp during childhood:

Curiosity was my second name, according to My mum I tried to talk really earlier than most babies and I had language padronance too as consequence earlier

I remember I was unnaturally (for that age) interested in scientific divulgation programmes on tv.. Like superquark or la macchina del tempo, or passaggio a nord ovest (search them, they are Italian tv programs).. Because I was curious and excited by knowing new fantastic scientific and historic thing.. I remember watching those TV programs also after dinner trying to stay up also at too much late hours because I was interested.. (and this already when I was 4-5 years old)

My parents always surprised that I was interested in such no kids programs

And according to my mum as soon as I starred to talk I kept bombing my parents, relatives and people in general with questions like: "why it is like that?" what does it mean? " with the aim of exploring the concepts

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Probably this is also a characteristic of my mbti type

I tend often to daydream and imagine alternative more exciting scenarios, where I whish or imagine people acting in a way that I want.. Generally being more energetic than they are and be more receptive to the world of feelings, intuitions and petceptions

This can happen yes

I imagine my boyfriend being extraenetgetic and almost whish and plan if they happen those things on the future by making wish plans of more energy towards that possible future situation

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

0 Not allowed!

The actor Robin Williams has been classified as an ENFP. I think his personality is a good representation of the ENFP personality type.

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

1 Not allowed!

As for myself, I've taken the online Meyers Briggs Test (MBT) more than a half dozen times, the test has always classified me either as an ENFP, ENTP, or INTP. I think that my best fit is suited to an ENTP, or maybe an ENFP. I don't see myself as an INTP, and only got that once or twice.

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,722
    Given: 17,037

1 Not allowed!

My late husband was ENFP. I am the exact opposite: ISTJ.

He could be very exhausting, but I let him run wild because that is what he needed sometimes. Otherwise he would drive me mad.

We were good for each other. I was the stabilising factor in his life, the anchor. When he flew too high, I reined him in. When he was too idealistic, I spoke sense into him. When he was without a plan (which was 99% of the time) I always had one.

On the other hand, I have a tendency to become too "rooted". Leave me alone for long enough and I become totally inert. He breathed life into me.

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,722
    Given: 17,037

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Armenian Bishop View Post
    As for myself, I've taken the online Meyers Briggs Test (MBT) more than a half dozen times, the test has always classified me either as an ENFP, ENTP, or INTP. I think that my best fit is suited to an ENTP, or maybe an ENFP. I don't see myself as an INTP, and only got that once or twice.
    I've done it occasionally over the space of about 15 years. I always get the same thing: ISTJ.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Again about the fact that I continuously observe people and the environment.. The so called "environment scanning" so famous of enfps

Many people are surprised in acknowledging that 8 continuously observe the outised.. For example when I relax and have fun I scan the environment and like to tell real but above all imaginary intuition on the people I see not quite rarely inventing too imaginary stories for them... Also funny stories

My boyfriend get really quizzical/amused when I do that.. Joking : "Julia.. Have you really invented all of that".. Me half serious half joking hybrid "yes".. Him: laugh

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This also:

Being very energetic when I move and speak.. As in when I speak I like often to bounce and bounce quickly and with energy between the different subtopycs

.. But also energetic as.. Body movement when I don't speak, reactive and pro active in movements, always untired.. I'm like a true bounce.. Elastic..

People sometimes don't match with my pace; I'm very upset deep down when I want do do physically something or say something and the others are slow or don't have energy

I don't need recharge, I'm a dynamo

An exploding dynamo.. Or a kettle always Boling and jumping because of the bubbles and hot evaporation

That's exactly me:

Perfect representation of my exploding incontinence in doing thing.. Or the flow of my thoughts when I speak.. Or the flow of my movements when I'm in my all night creative bang.. They spill out of my self.. Out of my mouth or body who can't contain them

That's the perfect gif allegory of my entire life

Usefull video link too
    https://youtu.be/j7bVjimpnAc
    Last edited by GiCa; 02-04-2019 at 09:19 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information