Thread: 25 Struggles Only ENFPs Will Understand

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-11-2023 @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,787
    Given: 2,516

1 Not allowed!

People sometimes thinking I m weird

People constantly saying I have my head between the clouds (meaning absent because I ramble in my abstract thoughts generated very often)

Generating unusefull thoughts and theories.. But I would never change that

99% of people Don t want go the really deep down on speeches.. Wich I find frustrating.. With friends, relatives and my boyfriend sometimes they really Don t listen to. Me when I go deep, expecially friends seems to start listening to me, disinteresse and they change argument without noticing me that I care to continue that argument... Oh God superficiality

People thinking am funny and joking.. When actually I like to hide deep truth in my joking and they Don t understand.. They Don t understand how wonderful is to mix funny apparent superficiality jokes with deep meaning things

Few people can pace with my explosive energy, I m a master in scannerong the environment noticing connections that other Don t will ever see.. Dealing with my quick connecting mind and the slowness instead of the other people mind, resulting in me always anticipating things before even people start to talk.. I understand everything obout the other just by intuition

And yes.. Even when I walk I always move my head to observe things and people, but this is not a struggle.. I m proud to do that

Seeing the side of things from infinite prospectives.. Well actually I like it but maybe it leaves me unfinished and not true to others.. I never take just a side..this yes can be frustrating.. I have principle yes or strong ideals yes, but I just i am compassionate for what radical outiser opposite from. Me thinks and I appreciate it even if I personally prefer other.. Well like.. I don't prefer the other.. Maybe not
    Last edited by GiCa; 10-09-2018 at 08:23 PM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 11:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic, Slavic, and Romance
    Ethnicity
    Slavic, Germanic, Finnish, and Italian
    Ancestry
    Poland, Finnish, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Germany, Italy, and U.K.
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-FTA11171
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Yeshua Ha Mashiach
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,139
    Given: 2,862

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GiCa View Post
    People sometimes thinking I m weird

People constantly saying I have my head between the clouds (meaning absent because I ramble in my abstract thoughts generated very often)

Generating unusefull thoughts and theories.. But I would never change that

99% of people Don t want go the really deep down on speeches.. Wich I find frustrating.. With friends, relatives and my boyfriend sometimes they really Don t listen to. Me when I go deep, expecially friends seems to start listening to me, disinteresse and they change argument without noticing me that I care to continue that argument... Oh God superficiality

People thinking am funny and joking.. When actually I like to hide deep truth in my joking and they Don t understand.. They Don t understand how wonderful is to mix funny apparent superficiality jokes with deep meaning things

Few people can pace with my explosive energy, I m a master in scannerong the environment noticing connections that other Don t will ever see.. Dealing with my quick connecting mind and the slowness instead of the other people mind, resulting in me always anticipating things before even people start to talk.. I understand everything obout the other just by intuition

And yes.. Even when I walk I always move my head to observe things and people, but this is not a struggle.. I m proud to do that

Seeing the side of things from infinite prospectives.. Well actually I like it but maybe it leaves me unfinished and not true to others.. I never take just a side..this yes can be frustrating.. I have principle yes or strong ideals yes, but I just i am compassionate for what radical outiser opposite from. Me thinks and I appreciate it even if I personally prefer other.. Well like.. I don't prefer the other.. Maybe not
    Most people are not deep thinkers. They do not have the ability to think beneath the surface on most subjects. This is why smart people are often lonely. Nobody can relate to them.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Slavic Italian View Post
    Most people are not deep thinkers. They do not have the ability to think beneath the surface on most subjects. This is why smart people are often lonely. Nobody can relate to them.
    Well I don't think that others aren't smart. Now that I ve studied the theories of personalities online I just have u Der stood that people Have different tasks because they filtrate things differently from me.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 11:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic, Slavic, and Romance
    Ethnicity
    Slavic, Germanic, Finnish, and Italian
    Ancestry
    Poland, Finnish, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Germany, Italy, and U.K.
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-FTA11171
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Yeshua Ha Mashiach
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,139
    Given: 2,862

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GiCa View Post
    Well I don't think that others aren't smart. Now that I ve studied the theories of personalities online I just have u Der stood that people Have different tasks because they filtrate things differently from me.
    Most people do not process thoughts quickly. Some like you do and this allows you to have more depth.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

My boyfriend listen to me the most if I compare him with my relatives, parents and friends.

Maybe because I choosed Him also for this characteristic. But he s not an enfp, I don't know his type but I know that he s not like me. He s not radically different thought

He too sometimes doesn t want or more truthfully his tasks don't allow him to Understand/be tuned on all my deep speeches

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Slavic Italian View Post
    Most people do not process thoughts quickly. Some like you do and this allows you to have more depth.
    Yes. Right on target. I think this is the reason why

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Having the strong desire to live intense emotion while others are not in my same level so I live emotions less intensely because of that

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

As I said also my jokes-seriousness fluidity passing between the two quickly and mixing them.

Some people don't relate to that so I feel a bit regretted because they don't live intensely their interaction with me

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Me feeling the emotions of others
    Also they bad ones of they are not happy or depressed because I immedesimate myself into the others.. Or more truthfully their emotional energy passes into me
    Last edited by GiCa; 10-09-2018 at 09:05 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

People getting mad at me because I say "weird things" that they don't grasps and struggle to see where I focus

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information