Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone noticed mostly Germanic/Celtic white men suffer the most from yellow fever?

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

0 Not allowed!

In the 21st century,most men are suffering from all color fever.Everyone just wants some pussy,the color doesn't matter.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-02-2018 @ 10:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Muskogean-Celto-Romance-Sahelian-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    choctaw amerindian,Louisiana creole,dutch
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    White Mediterennean Phenotype (image below)V
    Politics
    Moneyless voluntary Communes no government
    Hero
    Takla Haymanot,pope kyrillos the sixth miracle worker,Saint Minas,shenouda the archimandriti
    Religion
    Miaphysite Orthodox christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 273
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cocofirefly View Post

Maybe the olive skin and long wavy hair of their women is more captivating than the dull hair of the Germanic womens? IDK
    are u seriousely insinuating that med males dont obsess and lust after blonde white women?what rock do u live under missy?med males do not find blonde womens hair''dull''lmao and besides slick straight hair---> curly hair on women for most men.its amazing how people can delude themselves to protect their egos.even when nonwhite males want a white woman they are going for the real thing,you clearly have a beef with nerdic women and it is justified.med males prefer nordish pussy over med pussy for the most part.

Last Online
    06-18-2015 @ 09:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Basque, Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Southwest European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 27

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by monfret View Post
    are u seriousely insinuating that med males dont obsess and lust after blonde white women?what rock do u live under missy?med males do not find blonde womens hair''dull''lmao and besides slick straight hair---> curly hair on women for most men.its amazing how people can delude themselves to protect their egos.even when nonwhite males want a white woman they are going for the real thing,you clearly have a beef with nerdic women and it is justified.med males prefer nordish pussy over med pussy for the most part.
    Ever heard of the caps lock, comma, and space bar key? Trying to read your posts is like trying to decipher an Egyptian hieroglyphics.

Furthermore, the slightest disdain for another woman's looks by another woman should not automatically be seen as "jealousy". I find many women of various pheno types attractive and there are some that do not match my preference. Just because I am not bowing down and licking every woman's ass in awe of her "beauty" does not make me jealous you omega, pussified faggot.

Anglo/Germanic types, both male and female are usually ugly. Swedish women are too large boned with big noses and jaws. I think the most attractive blondes come from places like Austria and Iceland.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Basque, Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Southwest European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by FeederOfRavens View Post
    What an incredibly moronic topic.
    Why do your brothers have the highest rate of obsession with asian women? answer the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Wishing you were born in another century?

Everything about us is a product of our culture or genes.
    No, it is not. Some people break off and form individualistic thoughts. What a shitty, collectivist mindset you have. I would hate to be you and probably kill myself. Close-minded as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston View Post
    It's the other way around: "Germanic" women are the ones with wavier, curlier and even frizzier hair than any East Asians.
    I was talking about Med women.

med men generally obsess over blondes and more northern type of women not their own.lol polish,czech,baltic and Northern french women fetishize med men reciprocally.

if a med man does go for nonwhite its usually afropean.
    You mean mulattas?

Also, Polish, Czech, Baltic are Central European not Anglo/Germanic stock. North French can have some Med phenotypes present although less.

Why would I be jealous? wtf? Iberian females are still seen as attractive. More so than mulatta females based on the sole premise they are white.

How do med men like mulatto females? lies.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,960
    Given: 9,127

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    In the 21st century,most men are suffering from all color fever.Everyone just wants some pussy,the color doesn't matter.
    21st century isn't any different than previous ages. race mixing always happened where different races coexisted(latin america,southasia)

some people think race mixing is a new thing but it's not
    Last edited by Antimage; 06-13-2015 at 12:08 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Takla Haymanot,pope kyrillos the sixth miracle worker,Saint Minas,shenouda the archimandriti
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

again you are severely deluded.most mulattas are seen as more attractive than Iberian and med females.they have better curves,sexier hair,usually golden skin and coloured eyes,fuller lips etc you can post top tier mediterrenean females(who are almost always balkan or levantine lol)but we all know belucci is an exception not a rule.average iberian is sickly pale,no curves,bland faces.compare them to long legged balkan chicks and its no competition.

m7rm8o.jpg

youre also wrong about nordic women being ugly and big boned,they tend to be taller,leggy and slim.sure most are average I will agree but the average in holland and germany is better than the average in Iberia.portugal has the ugliest people in europe lmao.again,if scandi chicks are the unattractive of the nordic race while baltic females are the epitome,than iberians are the unattractive of the med race while balkan women are the epitome.I see iberians all the time,the women are ugly to average,same for italian women.you said iberian women are seen as more attractive on account of being white,when thats not how mens boners work.a 7/10 mulatta------>a 5/10 white girl.to most men youre not even white ...when men think about white women they are thinking about blondes and redheads,slavic or nordic features,long legs etc not some iberian.isabelle adjani is a exception to the rule of ugly med women.if all women looked like that you could make a case,but the average med female looks nothing like that.

its clear you are jealous,and rightfully so.
    Last edited by monfret; 06-13-2015 at 12:34 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

when men think ''beautiful white woman''they think of this http://imgur.com/a/Sz192

not iberian women.even iberian men dont want you guys.you guys are chubby,average faced,feminists,prudes etc

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Basque, Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Southwest European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

again you are severely deluded.most mulattas are seen as more attractive than Iberian and med females.they have better curves,sexier hair,usually golden skin and coloured eyes,fuller lips etc you can post top tier mediterrenean females(who are almost always balkan or levantine lol)but we all know belucci is an exception not a rule.average iberian is sickly pale,no curves,bland faces.compare them to long legged balkan chicks and its no competition.

youre also wrong about nordic women being ugly and big boned,they tend to be taller,leggy and slim.sure most are average I will agree but the average in holland and germany is better than the average in Iberia.portugal has the ugliest people in europe lmao.again,if scandi chicks are the unattractive of the nordic race while baltic females are the epitome,than iberians are the unattractive of the med race while balkan women are the epitome.I see iberians all the time,the women are ugly to average,same for italian women.you said iberian women are seen as more attractive on account of being white,when thats not how mens boners work.a 7/10 mulatta------>a 5/10 white girl.to most men youre not even white ...when men think about white women they are thinking about blondes and redheads,slavic or nordic features,long legs etc not some iberian.isabelle adjani is a exception to the rule of ugly med women.if all women looked like that you could make a case,but the average med female looks nothing like that.

its clear you are jealous,and rightfully so.

I am not jealous. But you're going on long retarded rants like you're the typical mentally ill poster on these sorts of forms who have mental masturbatory thoughts of different racial types and their social relation. Look at you, I can see your fingers shaking in excitement about to burst.

Post a pic of golden skinned mulattas. Nope.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Basque, Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Southwest European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

when men think ''beautiful white woman''they think of this http://imgur.com/a/Sz192

not iberian women.even iberian men dont want you guys.you guys are chubby,average faced,feminists,prudes etc

Many mulatto women are chubby. WTF. They do have negro blood and diets after all. Even then ones who have a slight pudge on their wast/stomach who carry the fat on their thighs can still be seen as "chubby".

If that was the case many Iberian men would not be sleeping with Iberian women. I considermyself more feminine than average but I get rage-filled and pissy when I deal with inferior beta bucks. Feminists? Are you confusing Nordic/Anglo women with Iberian femaleS? Seriously now? LOOOOL

Communism Is So Bourgeois
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-20-2019 @ 07:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Scythian-Jewish, Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    Q1b Scythian/Khazar (Indigenous Central-Asian)
    mtDNA
    U5b2a3 Mesolithic European (Indigenous European)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Charles Martel, Winston Churchill, Fjordman, Allen West & Robert Spencer
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,012
    Given: 11,416

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Belenus View Post
    I'll admit I find some Japanese girls attractive, for whatever reason. But only the ones with light skin, fine features, and long noses (basically northern European qualities). However my preference is for northern European blondes, which I would not call a 'dull' hair colour in any case.

Of southern European types, I find some Italian women attractive, and Gracile Meds, but the further south you go and the darker the complexion, the less attractive I find them to be.
    Yes. I agree about that type of Japanese phenotype.
    Spoiler!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information