Mississippi
    Religion
    Space
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 926
    Given: 92

0 Not allowed!

Default Hell in village Kalachi

People living in Kazakhstan's 'Village of the Damned' have spoken of the horrifying side effects of the mysterious sleeping sickness which can leave them unconscious for days - as others reveal they fear they are being poisoned to force them to make way for a gold mine.

When a photojournalist spent a night at the infamous village, she was told of how children have seen their mothers grow eyes on their foreheads and usually well-mannered pensioners denounce their nurses as 'whores' and 'prostitutes'.

Meanwhile, men struggle with uncontrollable sexual desires after waking from the coma-like sleep in the village of Kalachi, in northern Kazakhstan.

It is the first time residents of the village, which has also been dubbed 'Sleepy Hollow', have spoken of the debilitating side effects.

The illness which sends people into a deep sleep without warning first struck four years ago, and is thought to have affected about a quarter of the population - about 160 people - at some time or another.

Known side effects include headaches and memory loss, but when MailOnline visited the village, which is about 250 miles from the border with Russia, residents were willing to reveal more of the horrendous effects of the disease.

Local women told us that when their husbands and boyfriends come round from the deep slumber, lasting from 12 hours to six days, they often awoke craving sex.

'The doctors laugh and the nurses blush when they see our men,' explained one Kalachi woman.

'Other women were saying the same. As soon as men were were recovering after waking, they needed sex right there and then, and this feeling lasted for at least a month.'

One man just out of hospital 'still couldn't eat properly let alone walk, but he was all over his wife,' she revealed. 'He really needed it.'

Unsurprisingly, the men are reluctant to talk about this aspect of the sleeping illness.

But another woman, in her 40s, who had taken her son to live in a neighbouring village to protect him from the unexplained disease, said: 'My husband after he woke up called me and said: "Listen either you visit me right now, or I'll go to you".'

There are other debilitating symptoms, including an inability to control the bladder.

'One poor man wet himself as he went to hospital. So the paramedics removed his pants and there he was, not properly conscious but in a state of sexual excitement,' a resident said.

'The view of the men lying in the hospital ward rooms is called "tents".'

Some rant uncontrollably. Locals cite the example of one man, known for his impeccable manners, who cursed nurses as 'whores' and 'prostitutes' when he was suddenly struck down by the Kalachi drowsiness

Another man, apparently recovering, suddenly leapt out of bed, giving a Nazi salute to his doctors, greeting them with 'Heil Hitler', while a 60-year-old grandfather imagined he was a rooster, flapping his arms around and crowing.

Elena Zhavoronkova and Lyudmila Samusenkyo - who are both described as 'serious minded' - found themselves in hospital at the same time recovering from the sleeping condition, and experienced some of the strange side effects.

'I felt that something was wrong, but still I had an urge to escape, and I asked Lyudmila to join me on a lift ride,' said Elena.

They shut themselves inside the elevator, playing a bizarre game of tag with doctors.

'We were laughing and giggling and felt like we were schoolgirls. One of the surgeons prized open the doors with a chisel, and we both jumped on him and started hitting him in the face. It felt like great fun.'
    Some people think that there is a kind of a drug, preparation testing going on, each time a different one. Others say an old Soviet chemical or radioactive weapon was dumped here, and this is poisoning us.
    Lyubov Rabchevskaya

Others feel they have been turned into zombies.

Many have an urge to walk when they wake up - and a local man dressed himself in only a hospital diaper, repeatedly fleeing his ward.

Children are affected in different ways: many have been overpowered by delirium, telling of seeing monsters, and extra eyes on their mothers' foreheads.

One mother was told by her sick child that she had an elephant's trunk, and Misha Plyukhin, 13, saw light bulbs and horses flying all around him.

For distraught parents, it is an added burden.

Lyubov Rabchevskaya admits she is 'dead scared' for her son Almaz, 10.

'I still shudder over the first time he fell asleep,' the 28-year-old told MailOnline.

'He normally wakes up 7am. That day it was 10am - and he was still asleep.

'I thought at first that he was sick and it was better to let him rest, then I began shaking him, but he would not wake up.

'It's really, really scary when your child is suddenly in a coma-like state. Also when they wake up, they behave like sickly babies, they cry without reason just bursting into tears.

'Like my son, he wanted to get off the bed, but fell down because his legs were too weak. Another burst into tears.

'And another one when he needs to go to the loo, and he is too weak to make it to the toilet, so he needs to use a hospital potty - and he feels shy and embarrassed by it.

'How can a mother take it calmly and not be left brokenhearted over this anguish?'...

- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-symptoms.html

Last Online
    01-01-2020 @ 03:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Norwegian/Danish/Frisian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Hero
    Canute the Great
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41,635
    Given: 16,016

1 Not allowed!

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

1 Not allowed!

In March 2013, almost one-quarter of the residents of two Kazakhstani villages, Kalachi and Krasnogorsk, started falling asleep out of the blue. They’d pass out in the middle of the day while walking or working and wake up to headaches, memory loss, fatigue, and overall weakness — all the downsides of a hangover without the pleasure of overdrinking the night before.

For nearly two years, scientists had no idea what was causing the phenomenon. Some attributed the effects to the consumption of counterfeit vodka because what else could it be in a town full of Russian ancestry? One somnologist claimed that they were experiencing mass psychosis similar to the Bin Laden Itch.

But finally in 2015, after analysing the medical results of all residents, researchers found that the random bouts of sleep were caused by high levels of carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons floating in the air. They came from the hastily closed Soviet uranium mines nearby, leading to lower levels of oxygen in the air.

The radon gas which fills the mine was operating as a narcotic substance or an anesthetic. Currently, the underground space of the mine is flooded and gases are being squeezed to the surface. As a result, they have evacuated citizens from Kalachi, having found no other way to combat the sickness.

The best part of this is if you wanted to take a day off from work all you have to do is sleep in and pretend you got hit with whatever's going on. Not like your boss can prove otherwise. Such is life in Soviet uranium waste dump.

On an interesting note, the Soviets conducted experiments during the early periods of the Cold War, their goal was to influence human brains with radiowaves on different levels. Once they managed to put the whole crew of one of their own military bases to sleep, as a test.

The past century has not been very good for the environment of the former USSR. Just look at the Aral Sea. First off, the Aral Sea is not exactly a sea anymore. Most of bigger islands have rejoined the mainland because of retarded irrigation practices. They built a bioweapons facility on Vozrozhdeniya Island and ended up accidentally infecting the people in nearby cities with smallpox.

Derweze is a village in modern Turkmenistan. They tried to drill for gas there in the 70's, but the ground caved in and started releasing poisonous gas. Geologists figured they could set it on fire and burn the deposit up in a few weeks, so they set it on fire. That hole has had flames pouring out of it since 1971 and shows no signs of stopping any time soon. Soviet irresponsibility and lack of concern for Central Asia and Siberia are to blame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Thread Information