4. Russia
    5. Canada
    6. Germany
    7. France
    8. Australia
    9. Japan
    10. Israel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Ülev

1 Not allowed!

USA
    United Kingdom
    Vatican City
    Germany
    France
    China
    Russia
    Israel
    Brazil
    Kekistan

Banned
    Last Online
    12-30-2022 @ 03:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Chaonian
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    A liberal with healthy socialdemocratic tendencies
    Hero
    Hadrian, Basileios the Bulgar-slayer
    Religion
    Agnosticism, Hellenism
    Relationship Status
    in a long-term same-sex relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 25

0 Not allowed!

It is military capacity, technological advancement, agricultural self-sustenance, energy autonomy.
    Atomic bombs would be a criterion, but three bombs onto Israel and Jews are exterminated in a sec.

The USA is undoubtedly first.
    It has the best military capacity, most technological advancement, the best agricultural self-sustenance and energy autonomy.
    Second/third place is between China and Russia. Russia has no agricultural self-sustenance and China no energy autonomy. Even though Chinese outnumber Russians 10 to 1 population-wise, Russians have triple the atomic bombs.
    In a war between those, I would bet on the Russians.
    Fourth/fifth place is between the UK and France.
    Middle powers with greater military capacity than Nazis or Harakiris.
    Sixth/seventh place is between Japan and Germany.
    8th place is India.
    Who's gonna fight against 1.3 billion 5'6" hindustanis?
    9th/10th place is between Italy and Brazil.
    Noone is really scared of them.
    Brazil, though, has great potential for places 4/5.
    Southern Euros and mulattos is the hindrance to getting there.
    Last edited by Kosteece; 08-17-2021 at 04:58 PM.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,246
    Given: 9,844

1 Not allowed!

1. USA
    2. China (these both are global superpower)
    3. Germany (very large political and economical power as the leader of EU)
    4. Japan (advanced economy and scientific world like robot and nano technology)
    5. Russia (very strong military and large nuclear arsenal)
    6. France (large political power because of EU, also nuclear power)
    7. UK (significalt global economic and political power because of Commonwealth)
    8. South Korea (its like Japan but not so powerful)
    9. Brazil (stronger than India)
    10. India (it's not a great power but a very divided country with poor economy)

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    1. USA
    2. China (these both are global superpower)
    3. Germany (very large political and economical power as the leader of EU)
    4. Japan (advanced economy and scientific world like robot and nano technology)
    5. Russia (very strong military and large nuclear arsenal)
    6. France (large political power because of EU, also nuclear power)
    7. UK (significalt global economic and political power because of Commonwealth)
    8. South Korea (its like Japan but not so powerful)
    9. Brazil (stronger than India)
    10. India (it's not a great power but a very divided country with poor economy)

Germany vs the UK/Britain :

So I’ll assume that:

Nothing is prohibited.
    Nobody is allowed allies.
    There are no other conflicts either countries are involved in: they can both entirely focus on one another.
    There are no geopolitical or domestic political repercussions for military actions, and both country’s populations are very bloodthirsty.
    Germany and the United Kingdom simultaneously declare war on one another and are mutually pursuing a “debellatio” philosophy.
    I am British, but I will try to avoid all bias. I’m not going to analyse both sides military because the question doesn’t ask for that: I will tell you my expectation under the rules I laid out above.
    To win, one side must occupy the other side’s capital city.

Firstly, the British would use their nuclear strike capability. I will assume that one Vanguard submarine is active at the time of the war declaration. That submarine can now launch 64 Trident D5 455-kiloton nuclear warheads at Germany.

I will assume that the Patriot missile defences in Germany intercepts half of these incoming nuclear missiles and 32 of them hit their targets. I will assume these are military targets as well as major industrial bases integral to the German war effort. I would make an educated guess that this would result in 3–4,000,000 civilian deaths and 4–5,000,000 civilians would be seriously injured, dying in a few days without medical help. The German government and all emergency services are now completely destroyed. The German professional army, air force and navy are all pulverised. Two or three submarines and one or two surface ships could hope to survive. If these ships don’t surrender to the Royal Navy they can either stay in port or venture out and make an attempt to run the Royal Navy blockade, although I don’t know how successful this would turn out. The air force is probably non-existant. What is left of it and able to get off the ground would have extremely limited arms and no access to reserves. I will assume 10% survived, can be manned, crewed and still have access to some armament. The German Army would probably not exist. What was left of it would be trying to help the survivors of the nuclear attack.

In the meantime, the United Kingdom can close its navy in, particularly its two aircraft carriers to fly F35s in sorties and destroy whatever remained of the German military. This can go on for a couple of days to a week or so, but the British need to exploit the breakdown of the German state. As soon as the nuclear strike had crippled the German military, the Royal Navy armada would begin to assemble in the southwestern Baltic, east of Jutland. This would constitute 2 aircraft carriers, 6 destroyers, 12 frigates, 6 amphibious assault ships, and numerous other ships.

The UK’s merchant fleet can be harnessed to assist the Royal Navy, as they begin landing troops in Northern Germany around Lübeck. Before conscription, around 80,000 troops could be landed in a dozen or so waves. With F35s and Typhoons supplying close air support the British Army could, with a relative lack of resistance, march towards Berlin.

Until the British landing at Lübeck, the British would have experienced casualties of one or two if an F35 had been shot down running a sortie over Germany. The very worst possibility would be the loss of a frigate, although I very much so doubt that would be possible considering the air defences of the Type 45 and the lack of a German military.

Another problem for the British is the 2 Type 212 submarines roaming the North Sea and Baltic Sea. I expect that the German surface combatants that had run the blockade would have been sunk by British submarines or ships in the Baltic or the natural chokepoint around Jutland. But that chokepoint goes both ways: I believe there would be a relatively equal chance that the ASW components of the Royal Navy could locate the remaining submarines and destroy them or that the Type 212s could bring a victim down with them: perhaps a merchant ship, and a frigate. But its much more likely that the two fleets wouldn’t come close enough to sink one another, or that the subs would be located and captured.

The British Army, marching through an unprecedented hellscape, would face limited guerilla actions. Ambushes from militias and whatever remained of the German Armed Forces could likely kill anywhere from a few dozen to a few hundred British soldiers on the way to Berlin, however, the British troops would still make it to Berlin.

It would take around 4 to 5 hours for British tanks to reach Berlin. Assuming the UK exploits the few days where Germany is most in disarray, they can expect to win the engagement with the rules introduced within a day. Likely, the UK would face up to 50 casualties during the entire war. A further dozen or so could die if a warship was sunk by a submarine during the assembling of the armada. In comparison, Germany would face up to 9,000,000 dead.

Tl;dr: the United Kingdom wins.

https://www.quora.com/Who-would-win-...-K-and-Germany

Now if allies were allowed then the USA would probably back the UK over Germany most likely so on and so forth etc..

Banned
    Last Online
    02-26-2022 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Unique
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    R-M222
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,345
    Given: 9,352

1 Not allowed!

1. Israel
    2. Israel
    3. Israel
    4. Israel
    5. Israel
    6. Israel

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Germany vs the UK/Britain
    This comparison makes no sense, because Britain has no enough land force to invade Germany, also Germany has no enough naval force to invade Britain. What do you want with nuclear bombs? 1. Germany also has nuclear technology, they can make thousands of such bombs if they want, 2. this both country is very close to each other, if you destroy Germany with nuclear bombs then the radioactive cloud will reach England (and most Europe) as well.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Chaonian
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnosticism, Hellenism
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post

Germany vs the UK/Britain :

So I’ll assume that:

Nothing is prohibited.
    Nobody is allowed allies.
    There are no other conflicts either countries are involved in: they can both entirely focus on one another.
    There are no geopolitical or domestic political repercussions for military actions, and both country’s populations are very bloodthirsty.
    Germany and the United Kingdom simultaneously declare war on one another and are mutually pursuing a “debellatio” philosophy.
    I am British, but I will try to avoid all bias. I’m not going to analyse both sides military because the question doesn’t ask for that: I will tell you my expectation under the rules I laid out above.
    To win, one side must occupy the other side’s capital city.

Firstly, the British would use their nuclear strike capability. I will assume that one Vanguard submarine is active at the time of the war declaration. That submarine can now launch 64 Trident D5 455-kiloton nuclear warheads at Germany.

I will assume that the Patriot missile defences in Germany intercepts half of these incoming nuclear missiles and 32 of them hit their targets. I will assume these are military targets as well as major industrial bases integral to the German war effort. I would make an educated guess that this would result in 3–4,000,000 civilian deaths and 4–5,000,000 civilians would be seriously injured, dying in a few days without medical help. The German government and all emergency services are now completely destroyed. The German professional army, air force and navy are all pulverised. Two or three submarines and one or two surface ships could hope to survive. If these ships don’t surrender to the Royal Navy they can either stay in port or venture out and make an attempt to run the Royal Navy blockade, although I don’t know how successful this would turn out. The air force is probably non-existant. What is left of it and able to get off the ground would have extremely limited arms and no access to reserves. I will assume 10% survived, can be manned, crewed and still have access to some armament. The German Army would probably not exist. What was left of it would be trying to help the survivors of the nuclear attack.

In the meantime, the United Kingdom can close its navy in, particularly its two aircraft carriers to fly F35s in sorties and destroy whatever remained of the German military. This can go on for a couple of days to a week or so, but the British need to exploit the breakdown of the German state. As soon as the nuclear strike had crippled the German military, the Royal Navy armada would begin to assemble in the southwestern Baltic, east of Jutland. This would constitute 2 aircraft carriers, 6 destroyers, 12 frigates, 6 amphibious assault ships, and numerous other ships.

The UK’s merchant fleet can be harnessed to assist the Royal Navy, as they begin landing troops in Northern Germany around Lübeck. Before conscription, around 80,000 troops could be landed in a dozen or so waves. With F35s and Typhoons supplying close air support the British Army could, with a relative lack of resistance, march towards Berlin.

Until the British landing at Lübeck, the British would have experienced casualties of one or two if an F35 had been shot down running a sortie over Germany. The very worst possibility would be the loss of a frigate, although I very much so doubt that would be possible considering the air defences of the Type 45 and the lack of a German military.

Another problem for the British is the 2 Type 212 submarines roaming the North Sea and Baltic Sea. I expect that the German surface combatants that had run the blockade would have been sunk by British submarines or ships in the Baltic or the natural chokepoint around Jutland. But that chokepoint goes both ways: I believe there would be a relatively equal chance that the ASW components of the Royal Navy could locate the remaining submarines and destroy them or that the Type 212s could bring a victim down with them: perhaps a merchant ship, and a frigate. But its much more likely that the two fleets wouldn’t come close enough to sink one another, or that the subs would be located and captured.

The British Army, marching through an unprecedented hellscape, would face limited guerilla actions. Ambushes from militias and whatever remained of the German Armed Forces could likely kill anywhere from a few dozen to a few hundred British soldiers on the way to Berlin, however, the British troops would still make it to Berlin.

It would take around 4 to 5 hours for British tanks to reach Berlin. Assuming the UK exploits the few days where Germany is most in disarray, they can expect to win the engagement with the rules introduced within a day. Likely, the UK would face up to 50 casualties during the entire war. A further dozen or so could die if a warship was sunk by a submarine during the assembling of the armada. In comparison, Germany would face up to 9,000,000 dead.

Tl;dr: the United Kingdom wins.

https://www.quora.com/Who-would-win-...-K-and-Germany

Now if allies were allowed then the USA would probably back the UK over Germany most likely so on and so forth etc..

She's a non-intelligent woman.
    No point in engaging with her, mate.
    UK would win, but not so effortlessly as you make it seem.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Chaonian
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnosticism, Hellenism
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Veljo View Post
    1. Israel
    2. Israel
    3. Israel
    4. Israel
    5. Israel
    6. Israel
    Netanyahu was overthrown, when Dems stole the election.
    Israel is no major power, whatsoever.
    Jewish bankers are, but bankers' power is not real power.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kosteece View Post
    She's a non-intelligent woman.
    No point in engaging with her, mate.
    UK would win, but not so effortlessly as you make it seem.
    Said by you who has no any argument only insults.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information