British Columbia
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,828
    Given: 243

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Why not? If they're able to pass training (without any concessions) that's OK. 3 women have joined the USMC. Nothing wrong with that.
    Couple reasons

1. The military is about averages, the average woman is not as physically fit as man, ad 70lbs of gear in 45 degree weather it makes matters even worse. There is no arguing this it's biology.

2. The military has X amount of money and space, when you add women you have to add everything that goes along with it, washrooms ect.

3. The dynamic between men and women in the military is atrocious at best. I personally know 3 females I went to school with that joined the army, all of them fucked their DI's and superiors. You can't have this kind of garbage in training.

4. The USMC does NOT allow women in the infantry, and training is separate and segregated. They are the only ones that do so.

5. Women are active targets, this puts the rest of the team in unnecessary danger.

6. Women have less training standards in both physical, and mental aspects. They preform worse, it's just a fact.

Conclusion = you get worse soldiers, a weaker military, spend more and have internal fighting all because some bimbo wanted to play GI Jane. If you can't see what a massively shitty idea that is then you are just way to much of a starry eyed idealist.

Last Online
    11-05-2016 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic And Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Western Europe, Ancient America, Northern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Kelto-Saxon
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Hero
    Mother Theresa
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,327
    Given: 3,452

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lightman View Post
    John Lennon was right about one thing is that women are the niggers of the world. Always nagging and complaining about bullshit. You mentioned that women couldn't vote when the Wright Brothers were flying their plane. Are you forgetting something? The Wright brothers were males and they pioneered airplanes and what did women do at the time to deserve voting? Women contributed to virtually nothing. We all know that men and women have the same average IQ but whats important in so far as out at the tails of the curve that mean that the number of men with IQs of 160, say, be five or six times greater than the number of women with IQs of 160. Maybe that's why there are very few women mathematicians and musical composers, and 99% of the scientists and inventors of history are men. One time they did a nationwide talent search for high level mathematicians. He finds these students when they’re anywhere from ten to fifteen years of age and he gets them into universities. He finds very few women each year, very few girls. The top fifty are always males. He goes through at least fifty males before he finds a female who’s next in rank, and there are always fifty or so males ahead of them in math talent. There are many great male musical composers but what about women, but you probably haven’t heard of more than a couple of them and you’d have to name fifty male composers, at least, before you got to one that was on a par with the most famous woman composer. Also there are no great women mathematicians, and there are no great women chess players. Also when America was founded only white male adult property owners were allowed to vote not niggers, joozes, queers, and women. Women don't deserve any rights or dignity because there are only privileges and privileges are earned and women did not earn any privileges at all due to lack of achievements. Women will always be subservient to men and nothing more than a baby factory and a sex toy and that is what nature intended.
    I get it. You feel a need to justify injustice. All of that aside, you can't change the fact that women and girls were treated like garbage by the system before enlightened minds improved things. I'm glad that people, who think like you, no longer control the American system. You probably would love Saudi Arabia, though.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic And Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Kelto-Saxon
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Hero
    Mother Theresa
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by robar View Post
    Not true. Historically first only phew I do not have that much knowledge about U.S. history
    First you have to understand, that the role of the State were much more limited than today, it started with military function, the role of the state was to defend the country from outside conquest, than legal functions added, later then economic functions,and social fuctions etc...Generally as the role of the state changed so did the participation of women , for example no queens in the early midle ages later it was accepted it lagged behind ,but thats it .
    You are wrong women could vote before 1911 .some of them
    No country before the first world war was a true democracy,so when did you get that men could vote before 1911 some of them could some of them not..
    Yes, true. Read my original post. I'm referring to women's suffrage in the United States. My point is that, at the time aviation truly began, American women didn't have the right to universal suffrage. I'm limiting it to past injustices, not defending present injustices against males to compensate for them. I might as well be talking to a wall, though (not directed at you).

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic And Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Kelto-Saxon
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Hero
    Mother Theresa
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

delete
    BTW, you TOTALLY misrepresented John Lennon's message in "Women are the Niggers of The World". I doubt that you two share similar views on women. Call that the understatement of the month.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-19-2016 @ 11:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    man
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Hero
    Dolph Lundgren
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 101
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
    I get it. You feel a need to justify injustice. All of that aside, you can't change the fact that women and girls were treated like garbage by the system before enlightened minds improved things. I'm glad that people, who think like you, no longer control the American system. You probably would love Saudi Arabia, though.
    How dare this women think for itself! Society has reached a low point with this regression when women are expressing a extreme form of gynarchism which is a disgusting political fetish these days. Also whats wrong with Saudi Arabia? Saudi Arabia is the most progressive country in the world as a traditional right wing monarchy. The west should emulate all of their aspect within a Christian framework.
    Last edited by Lightman; 06-01-2015 at 12:13 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Katariina View Post
    Do you think the mindset of most western women is becoming tainted by 3rd wave feminism, a society that promotes immorality, and/or a sense of growing entitlement? Because I do. And I'm a western woman.

Personally I think many modern western women are so batshit crazy, they are the ones now oppressing men. Plus so many young women have no self-respect. They're nonintellectual, insane, clingy, entitled, lazy, promiscuous, boozy, whiny, overly sensitive, and dull. I can't stand many young women my age. Not all of them, there are many classy, intelligent young ladies still out there.

What do you think of women in this day and age? And feminists, please, I'd like to hear your input, I am open-minded to opposing POVs.
    Seems like something people say they want.but don't want to live it.
    In terms of scorning "liberated women" and wanting traditional values. Let me ask. Would you be okay with getting married at a young age,perhaps a year or two down the road, and having kids shortly after that and then spending 90% of your time at home taking care of them?More power to ya.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic And Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Kelto-Saxon
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Hero
    Mother Theresa
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

How dare this women think for itself! Society has reached a low point with this regression when women are expressing a extreme form of gynarchism which is a disgusting political fetish these days. Also whats wrong with Saudi Arabia? Saudi Arabia is the most progressive country in the world as a traditional right wing monarchy. The west should emulate all of there aspect within a Christian framework.
    Your sexist act is borderline parody. Get back to me when you've honed it to the extent that there's a CHANCE that I could take you seriously.

ETA: Dolph Lundgren's past lover is a black woman named Grace Jones, probably a feminist. Please don't have an existential crisis (if you're for real).

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mraz View Post
    Women fighting in wars is not a new thing, Kurds are just smart using them as a marketing tool. Seeing women makes you more friendly towards their cause, you don't see it as a war between "mustache sandniggers vs beared sandniggers" anymore (in a Western point of view).
    Long live "mustached sand-niggers" !!!

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Trondheim, Norway
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    British Columbia
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,828
    Given: 243

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    Seems like something people say they want.but don't want to live it.
    In terms of scorning "liberated women" and wanting traditional values. Let me ask. Would you be okay with getting married at a young age,perhaps a year or two down the road, and having kids shortly after that and then spending 90% of your time at home taking care of them?More power to ya.
    Assuming the age of marriage went along the lines of life expectancy increase to a proportional level, a huge chunk of the workforce were removed so that job wages could again support a family on a single earner income and the woman was going to act and look like a lady i guarantee you MOST men would gladly take that.

average american girl = "ride the cock carousel until your looks fade, realize prince charming isn't coming, then grab the first chump with an income that will wife up the town bicycle "

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoid
    Ancestry
    European
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Aboriginal
    mtDNA
    K1c1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinised Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,040
    Given: 2,328

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
    Your sexist act is borderline parody. Get back to me when you've honed it to the extent that there's a CHANCE that I could take you seriously.

ETA: Dolph Lundgren's past lover is a black woman named Grace Jones, probably a feminist. Please don't have an existential crisis (if you're for real).
    I totally forgot about Dolph and Grace, haha yes she was no flowery maiden, a hard lady
    Viking Norwegian + Celt (2.983)
    Viking Danish + Celt (3.546)
    Celt + Saxon (4.316)
    Viking Danish + Saxon (4.601)
    -----------------------------------
    Young Merovingian Noble
    Genetic Distance: 3.1472
    Sample Match! 99% closer than others users

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread Information