-
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 44

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Katariina View Post
    Do you think the mindset of most western women is becoming tainted by 3rd wave feminism, a society that promotes immorality, and/or a sense of growing entitlement? Because I do. And I'm a western woman.
    Promotes immorality? In regards of what type of morality? Religious morality?
    If that's what you mean, I'm glad that the evil feminists are helping to destroy it. It's possible to create an ethical world without any kind of religious/traditional morality.

Personally I think many modern western women are so batshit crazy, they are the ones now oppressing men.
    Maybe in a few isolated cases, in general they are still being opressed.

Plus so many young women have no self-respect. They're nonintellectual, insane, clingy, entitled, lazy, promiscuous, boozy, whiny, overly sensitive, and dull. I can't stand many young women my age. Not all of them, there are many classy, intelligent young ladies still out there.
    People in general are becoming more lazy, nonintelectual, etc. That's how our society is molding us to be.
    I don't think that being promiscuous and the other adjectives in this category should have this kind of bad connotation.

What do you think of women in this day and age? And feminists, please, I'd like to hear your input, I am open-minded to opposing POVs.
    As a feminist (in the sense of equality between genders), I think that people should be free to do whatever they want as long as they don't harm or affect negatively other people's life.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,201
    Given: 58,972

4 Not allowed!

Im sad that there is so much divorce and that people dont found as many families as they did before, but i dont think the problem is only with the women as many guys are just as spoiled and unreliable and lazy and whiny and all that, i knew a girl who bought her ex-bf a new motorbike and he left her and cheated on her. she wanted children but he didnt. so its not always the womens fault.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    09-28-2023 @ 05:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pilot
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Trondheim
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    U5a1b1
    Taxonomy
    Nordid - Borreby
    Politics
    "Right wing extremist"
    Hero
    Erich Hartmann; Hans-Ulrich Rudel; Wernher von Braun; Charles Lindbergh
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,252
    Given: 3,832

0 Not allowed!

Just wait until you start up university in August! You'll only feel worse about this subject

But I'm not too worried about it. There are still plenty of decent people around. Besides, behavior and general societal outlooks are always subject to change (especially in times of Economic hardship. Sooner or later..)
    "The greatest sign of inferiority is from those who demand to be equal." - Friederich Nietzsche

Wir sichern die Freiheit unseres Volkes.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-26-2016 @ 04:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Multi
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a8a><> the best
    mtDNA
    X2b<><>
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 711
    Given: 287

0 Not allowed!

What the heck. Who doesn't know how to tie their shoes? I've yet to meet someone who doesn't know how to tie their shoes. Maybe you were being a little dramatic with that comment. If you're older than seven and you still don't how to tie your shoes than its obvious you have problems. I wouldn't say this generation was physically helpless. Its not like they're walking around with crutches or wheeling themselves in a wheelchair.

Modern women aren't that bad and they don't all act the same way. I don't really have a strong opinion on this topic . I do think this generation relies too much on technology. In this day in age everything revolves around technology. Its changing and ruining this world. Eh what can you do about it? Its too late now. Technology is only going to get better over time.

I just wish things were like how they were in the 90's. Oh what I wouldn't do to go back to that time. Back then life was good. People were less narcissistic and more honest,genuine,down to earth,etc. They were no facebooks,twitters,cellphones,ipods and barely anyone owned a computer. I'm not that picky. To be honest I don't care how my woman acts lmao.

Just make sure she's Caucasian,hot and somewhat intelligent. I at least want to be able to have a decent conversation with her. Call me whatever you want to call me but i'll continue "worshiping" these modern white wimmenz because white is what I like. I wouldn't worship any other race of woman though.
    Last edited by XvThomas_LysergicV; 05-28-2015 at 05:02 AM.

Last Online
    09-24-2016 @ 02:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    More human than human
    Ethnicity
    Norman aristocrat
    Ancestry
    French and various British isles
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Taxonomy
    Aristocratic body and facial profile
    Politics
    Feudalism ruled by Norman aristocrats
    Hero
    William the Conqueror and William DeBurgh
    Religion
    atheist but ostensibly religious to rule over peasants
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,674
    Given: 16

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Axis_Earth View Post
    What the heck. Who doesn't know how to tie their shoes? I've yet to meet someone who doesn't know how to tie their shoes. Maybe you were being a little dramatic with that comment. If you're older than seven and you still don't how to tie your shoes than its obvious you have problems. I wouldn't say this generation was physically helpless. Its not like they're walking around with crutches or wheeling themselves in a wheelchair.

Modern women aren't that bad and they don't all act the same way. I don't really have a opinion on this topic . I do think this generation relies too much on technology. In this day in age everything revolves around technology. Its changing and ruining this world. Eh what can you do about it? Its too late now. Technology is only going to get better over time.

I just wish things were how they were in the 90's. Oh what I wouldn't do to go back to that time. Back then life was good. People were less narcissistic and more honest,genuine,down to earth,etc. They were no facebooks,twitters,cellphones,ipods and barely anyone owned a computer. I'm not that picky. To be honest I don't care how my woman acts lmao.

Just make sure she's Caucasian,hot and somewhat intelligent. I at least want to be able to have a decent conversation with her. Call me whatever you want to call me but i'll continue "worshiping" these modern white wimmenz because white is what I like. I wouldn't worship any other race of woman though

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-14-2023 @ 05:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    North-Korea
    Region
    Dardania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,239
    Given: 134

2 Not allowed!

Nothing has changed. The nonintellectual, insane, clingy, entitled, lazy, promiscuous, boozy, whiny, overly sensitive, and dul woman that you mention, is not a modern creation. Throughout all history the majority of the people, both men and women, have always lacked the intellectual capability to form their own opinions on a logically consistent manner and so have succumbed to whatever trendy and contemporary mentalities were around, no matter how irrational they were. The minority who didn't suffer this fate has traditionally had no power to change anything.

My parents suffered a lot from communism, "Never again" they said once they got free of it. And now I see my generation return once again to Marxist values and mentalities. There is no escape from this circular history.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoid
    Ancestry
    European
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Aboriginal
    mtDNA
    K1c1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinised Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,040
    Given: 2,328

2 Not allowed!

If you think women haven't always had a propensity for cattiness, sleeping around, lying, sabotaging and power playing.. you haven't been paying attention.

It is in a woman's evolutionary nature to compete with other women for their male desire, women even 'dress up' to get attention of other women over men necessarily, for women everything is a competition, in the animal world it is the male animals fighting for the female, but in humankind.. the roles are reversed.
    Because of the female position in society having a lesser role for so long, living under the thumb of their husband, women have also developed also a more covert manipulation of their partner, because if we never did.. we would of stayed primarily biological baby machines with no voice through history, only the rebellious women (rebelling against their gender role) seem to be remembered for this reason, such as Cleopatra or Joan of Arc.

The fact there are 21st century men lonely and living in their parent's basement because of the 'evil feminist' is no concern to me, women have always been this way.. but back in the heyday of religious emphasis, women were given little options but to listen to daddy, those days are going because many daddies aren't raising their children either or paying attention to their daughters until it's too late.
    Viking Norwegian + Celt (2.983)
    Viking Danish + Celt (3.546)
    Celt + Saxon (4.316)
    Viking Danish + Saxon (4.601)
    -----------------------------------
    Young Merovingian Noble
    Genetic Distance: 3.1472
    Sample Match! 99% closer than others users

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

0 Not allowed!

My opinion on Modern Women (ie white wimmin) is that when this society finally collapses... Indian and Asians will have high incomes by then, maybe on par with the West, which means there will be millions of millionaires in those societies. They will come shopping for the white women they crave so much. Women of apricity, hope you enjoy life of concubinage in the suburbs of Bangalore and Beijing. You will definitely be in the kitchen then.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    My opinion on Modern Women (ie white wimmin) is that when this society finally collapses... Indian and Asians will have high incomes by then, maybe on par with the West, which means there will be millions of millionaires in those societies. They will come shopping for the white women they crave so much. Women of apricity, hope you enjoy life of concubinage in the suburbs of Bangalore and Beijing. You will definitely be in the kitchen then.
    Now, that is the perfect justification for WWIII if I ever did see one... Take this, Asian playboys! lol
    It's also a dream I've heard several Indians voice, "one day you'll be working for us". Dream on, wank wank haha.

Last Online
    11-05-2016 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic And Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Western Europe, Ancient America, Northern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Kelto-Saxon
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Hero
    Mother Theresa
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,327
    Given: 3,452

4 Not allowed!

Personally I think many modern western women are so batshit crazy, they are the ones now oppressing men.
    BTW, I don't like the misuse of the term, "girl power". It's sometimes obnoxious and offensive, especially when girls and radical feminists use it to berate and demean boys. Boys need to be helped rather than insulted. Girls do better in almost all categories now. Radical feminists ignore that. They act like it's 1960. They act like "Mad Men" is set in the present. I don't like sexism against girls. I also don't like anti-boy agendas and propaganda. Respect is a two-way street.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information