Quote Originally Posted by blan View Post
i agree with you and i meet so many christians cheifly from the usa that are insane with stupidity, i just dont like people saying that the whole religon and history and culture of christianity is as some nonsense evangelical types teach,

one point i have to make is i notice people who attack christianity like mr maher are very quick to attack christians but very very slow to say anything about islam, did he even mention islam or is he a nut less coward like most people in the media that attack people of faith,
its open season on christians but islam.....
He argued against various Christian groups, but primarily Evangelicals, Catholics got much better away, so did Lutherans in the end, so the right ones were hit the hardest.

Also he worked on Islam, he just had the problem they were "less open" with their insanities than the Christians and seriously, they are more reasonable and don't make up such a good target as Christians, he also did work on the Jews, like mentioned and the Mormons, as well as other small sects...

Obviously, it can't be taken too seriously, but you just have to watch the people, of which some were rather exploited and tricked into something, yet they mostly spoke about things like they usually did, Maher just brought them to do it. I felt most sorry with one Muslim in the Mosque, because he was very friendly and fairly reasonable.

Evangelical Christians are just ... you can play them out much easier than others, that's a fact, because others try to be reasonable, at least in certain respects, while they as a rule are like maniacs.

But overall, you have to watch it by yourself to get the picture...