View Poll Results: Is it wrong/immoral to eat dogs?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 46.88%
  • No

17 53.13%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese dog-eating festival outrages foreigners

Last Online
    02-24-2020 @ 10:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,189
    Given: 3,351

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by King Kong View Post
    I love dogs and i think its immoral to eat dogs but its even more immoral to hate other humans for their ancestry/racism because humans are more important then animals, which is not quiete clear to (mostly) western white foreigners, once a austrian lady told me a dog is her child, and that she would rather save a dog then a baby, a dog is still a animal, to whites dogs are more important then humans, they made fun of ebola and didnt helped the blacks, but now they outraged about eating animals eventhough their slaughterhouses for pigs (pigs are smart animals) are cruel too
    There are twin sister Sarah and Natalie. Both to there astonishment they find each other in the ER. Sarah saw a stray dog on the highway and she pulled over to help it. The dog bit her viciously but she was determined to save the doggy. The dog finally ran away and Sarah ended up in the ER and crying over the lost dog but unconcerned with her situation. Natalie was walking downtown and a stranger approached her. He was a sad looking afrocan who said he really needed her help. She got gang raped and ended up in the ER where to her surprise she saw her sister. One with mangled hands and the other with a bloody vagina.

Your anti-White flag is flying high again but your not completely off your rocker. We didn't want the Blacks with Ebola coming into our nations and spreading it to us. That is common sense, not racist u poophead. There were plenty of Whites who said bring all the Ebola infected in and there are many examples where Whites put there lives at risks for animals and that includes non-White humans (think Sweden). We have a hard time differentiating between animals and darkies and we have an uncontrollably desire to protect and care for them even to our own demise also regardless if they want us to or not.
    Last edited by Hong Key; 06-07-2015 at 04:37 AM.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,190
    Given: 58,965

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hong Key View Post
    There are twin sister Sarah and Natalie. Both to there astonishment they find each other in the ER. Sarah saw a stray dog on the highway and she pulled over to help it. The dog bit her viciously but she was determined to save the doggy. The dog finally ran away and Sarah ended up in the ER and crying over the lost dog but unconcerned with her situation. Natalie was walking downtown and a stranger approached her. He was a sad looking afrocan who said he really needed her help. She got gang raped and ended up in the ER where to her surprise she saw her sister. One with a mangled hands and the other with a bloody vagina.

Your anti-White flag is flying high again but your not completely off your rocker. We didn't want the Blacks with Ebola coming into our nations and spreading it to us. That is common sense, not racist u poophead. There were plenty of Whites who said bring all the Ebola infected in and there are many examples where Whites put there lives at risks for animals and that includes non-White humans (think Sweden). We have a hard time differentiating between animals and darkies and we have an uncontrollably desire to protect and care for them even to our own demise also regardless if they want us to or not.
    you call me anti-white but you say "darkies are not humans" i shit on you mr.whitey and your "anti-white" im glad that im anti-whtie because you are white
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

also i could tell similar or equivavelent stories and maybe i should put dogs before whites too (as its hard to differentiate, dogs are best friends of humans though which should give them a bonus)
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    From a strictly rational perspective ... what is the difference between eating dogs and cattle? Both are animals with meat that can be consumed. Sure, dogs are loved as pets by the West. But I think it's a tad hypocritical to criticize the Chinese habit of eating dogs, which is an old part of their culture and tradition.

Opinions? I'd add a poll
    Yeah.You don't see Indians being like STOP EATING COWS

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    Yeah.You don't see Indians being like STOP EATING COWS
    actually some do, they have vegeterian organisations which preach against eating animals, like 70% of indians are vegeterians, the most number of vegeterians in a country in the world. but they are not really outraged but they do it more peacefully, like spreading their mission like christian missionaries

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hong Key View Post
    There are twin sister Sarah and Natalie. Both to there astonishment they find each other in the ER. Sarah saw a stray dog on the highway and she pulled over to help it. The dog bit her viciously but she was determined to save the doggy. The dog finally ran away and Sarah ended up in the ER and crying over the lost dog but unconcerned with her situation. Natalie was walking downtown and a stranger approached her. He was a sad looking afrocan who said he really needed her help. She got gang raped and ended up in the ER where to her surprise she saw her sister. One with a mangled hands and the other with a bloody vagina.

How dare you call yourself a Christian?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-03-2019 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    not of European descent
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,130
    Given: 429

1 Not allowed!

Meh, the Chinese should imitate the Africans of this vid: instead of eating the random stray dog to save themselves from starvation, they should wet their frying pans, go find the nearest swarm of flies they could find, perform all kinds of arm swings in the air and make hamburger patties out of the flies they catch... Apparently, flies are seven times richer in protein than dog meat...

Last Online
    03-03-2019 @ 05:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,371
    Given: 2,411

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony PV View Post

Meh, the Chinese should imitate the Africans of this vid: instead of eating the random stray dog to save themselves from starvation, they should wet their frying pans, go find the nearest swarm of flies they could find, perform all kinds of arm swings in the air and make hamburger patties out of the flies they catch... Apparently, flies are seven times richer in protein than dog meat...
    I want to taste it.

Last Online
    03-13-2023 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Northeast Asian Sinitic
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese (Eastern)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    O3a1c*
    mtDNA
    D4b2b
    Taxonomy
    Nord-Mittelsinid + Tungid
    Religion
    Daēnā Vaŋuhi
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 791
    Given: 463

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    This only exists in small pockets of Southern China and amongst the Korean minority of the Northeast. The vast majority of Chinese do not eat dogs, and dog meat is not a common thing throughout China, in addition it is dying out as a tradition even in the areas where there are people who eat it.
    From what I know, eating dogs was more common because poor people did not have adequate access to meat. In the old days, any animal product was valuable, including animal fat. So that's why people ate dog because most peasants couldn't afford meat. As people become more affluent, it will disappear in the future.

Sadly, ethnic Koreans are stereotyped as 'dog-eaters' in China because of the prevalence of dog meat cuisine amongst them.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by King Kong View Post
    actually some do, they have vegeterian organisations which preach against eating animals, like 70% of indians are vegeterians, the most number of vegeterians in a country in the world. but they are not really outraged but they do it more peacefully, like spreading their mission like christian missionaries
    I think it's all dumb.As long as you humanely kill the animal,whatevs.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information