Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Judaism Is The Best Religion For White Nationalists & Why White Nationalists Should Convert

Life is good.
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-06-2022 @ 11:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto- Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Colonial American
    Ancestry
    English, Scots- Irish, Cajun French
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    I1- Z63
    mtDNA
    K2b1b
    Taxonomy
    Brunn, Kelto- Nordid
    Politics
    Center
    Hero
    Martin Luther, Martin Chemnitz
    Religion
    Lutheran Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,664
    Given: 10,470

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Judaism isn't about sacrifices or absolution, not everyone is Catholic. You can get by without sacrifice just like you can get by without praying (prayer officially replaced sacrifice but being absolved of your sins is not really 'the point' of the religion, although the Day of Atonement does include that aspect, it is more about repentance. The religion itself is a way of life and cannot really be boiled down to a single idea but when people have tried to do it, they selected from Leviticus: ve'akhavta l're'akha kamokha, love thy neighbour (from Hillel to Akiva). Even during the time of the temple it was never possible for any one person to fulfil all the commandments, certain commandments are only for suitable demographics (male, female, converts, levites, priests, foreigners, expats, adults, paupers, etc) and you don't get minus points for not being able to fulfil a commandment. Back in the day many poor people were unable to). Absolution can't be properly granted anyway. Old Judaism doesn't believe in an afterlife and post-Ezra naive Judaism believes everyone washes themselves of their sins in Gehinnom anyway. Jews view the idea of being able to pray your sins away as really weird. In Jewish ideology prayer is simply a good deed that counterbalances a bad deed (if of course the amount and quality of prayer is comparable to the badness of the bad deed). You don't get to overwrite the bad deed no matter how many goats to give to Yahweh and you never have been.

The NT is the most flawed theological work still known. Focussing on internal contradictions alone (if we included external ones and theological clashes that arise from early Christians trying to make Jesus a man, God, and the son of God all at once like the ones that put Europe at war with itself for 2,000 years I'd be here for days) we have a good 200 direct instances of the NT saying [at least] two things that simply cannot both be correct. These things include but are not limited to Jesus' provenance, Jesus' genealogy, Judas' status, Judas' death, Jesus' last words on the Cross, the events leading up to Jesus' execution, the events at the execution itself... I could go on and on. Not to mention the external - no, I'll leave this for another post. TLDR Christianity is the most absurd and self-contradictory religion (going by its own logic) possibly discluding its weird American spin-off of Mormonism (as Mormonism also reps the NT) but not Scientology which is at least ideologically and logically consistent within the parameters it sets for itself.
    The interesting thing about Christianity is that it isn't a monolith. You have the OT and the NT and then you've got mounds of theological works explaining both, from the Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, Assyrian Church of the East, Mar Thoma, Lutheran, Anglican/ Episcopal, Brethren, Amish, Reformed, Baptist, Congregational, Quaker and Methodist circles. Not even the number of books in the various Bibles are the same. It can be harmonized by drifting away from the details and looking at the general events depicted. Jesus was betrayed at a Garden he prayed at, was taken to the Sanhedrin, then taken to Pilate who tried to have him released. The crowds call for a criminal to be released to them and shout that " his blood be on us and our children" when Pilate absolved himself of all responsibility. Jesus is beaten and then led off to be crucified, which he was. All accounts agree that he died, was taken off the cross and put in a freshly dug tomb. Sunday after the Friday he died, the women go to embalm the body, the body's gone, Jesus is declared risen. Then, visions start happening and forty days later, the Early Christian Church begins its career. The visions are given validity by recording that he ate and was physically present. It is also said that he wasn't recognizable at first. Then, on to declaring repentance from sins and baptizing in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Holy tradition of whatever denomination you choose is needed for the whole thing to make any sense. That's why any " Bible Alone" people are, to me, suspect. Using the Bible by itself can lead to all sorts of absurdity. You need tradition. I know that Jews are criticized for openly acknowledging their use of tradition by Christians who are completely oblivious to the fact that they lean very heavily on traditions, too, many of them pre-Christian and pagan, accommodated to Christian belief.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MacDonald View Post
    The interesting thing about Christianity is that it isn't a monolith. You have the OT and the NT and then you've got mounds of theological works explaining both, from the Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, Assyrian Church of the East, Mar Thoma, Lutheran, Anglican/ Episcopal, Brethren, Amish, Reformed, Baptist, Congregational, Quaker and Methodist circles. Not even the number of books in the various Bibles are the same. It can be harmonized by drifting away from the details and looking at the general events depicted. Jesus was betrayed at a Garden he prayed at, was taken to the Sanhedrin, then taken to Pilate who tried to have him released. The crowds call for a criminal to be released to them and shout that " his blood be on us and our children" when Pilate absolved himself of all responsibility. Jesus is beaten and then led off to be crucified, which he was. All accounts agree that he died, was taken off the cross and put in a freshly dug tomb. Sunday after the Friday he died, the women go to embalm the body, the body's gone, Jesus is declared risen. Then, visions start happening and forty days later, the Early Christian Church begins its career. The visions are given validity by recording that he ate and was physically present. It is also said that he wasn't recognizable at first. Then, on to declaring repentance from sins and baptizing in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Holy tradition of whatever denomination you choose is needed for the whole thing to make any sense. That's why any " Bible Alone" people are, to me, suspect. Using the Bible by itself can lead to all sorts of absurdity. You need tradition. I know that Jews are criticized for openly acknowledging their use of tradition by Christians who are completely oblivious to the fact that they lean very heavily on traditions, too, many of them pre-Christian and pagan, accommodated to Christian belief.
    It is extremely unlikely Pilate tried to do anything of the sort. Most of the story of Jesus' betrayal is an obvious fabrication. First off, Pilate was brutal and was eventually recalled to Rome for putting down too many riots with troops. Yes, he was too bloodthirsty for first century Judaea. Even if he had had the opportunity and authority to pardon criminals on the occasion of local festivals - which he didn't, and why would he? - it would have been totally out of character. But the early Christians wanted to remove the blame from the actual killers - the Romans - and place it on the people to whom he actually belonged - the Jews - in order to convert more Romans, going so far as to invent the character of Judas who for some reason requests the by-then centuries-out-of-date currency of 'pieces of silver' in exactly the same amount as a well-known prophecy predicted the Messiah would be sold out for as reward for selling out the Messiah. Then he hangs himself/explodes, depending on what gospel you follow. It's all hooey, and to be honest mate, if there's even one obvious mistake that you acknowledge it means the entire text is untrustworthy and you're no longer treating it as divine but as a historical text that includes teachable life lessons. Your religion becomes a philosophy and nothing more.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Life is good.
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-06-2022 @ 11:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto- Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Colonial American
    Ancestry
    English, Scots- Irish, Cajun French
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    I1- Z63
    mtDNA
    K2b1b
    Taxonomy
    Brunn, Kelto- Nordid
    Politics
    Center
    Hero
    Martin Luther, Martin Chemnitz
    Religion
    Lutheran Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,664
    Given: 10,470

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    It is extremely unlikely Pilate tried to do anything of the sort. Most of the story of Jesus' betrayal is an obvious fabrication. First off, Pilate was brutal and was eventually recalled to Rome for putting down too many riots with troops. Yes, he was too bloodthirsty for first century Judaea. Even if he had had the opportunity and authority to pardon criminals on the occasion of local festivals - which he didn't, and why would he? - it would have been totally out of character. But the early Christians wanted to remove the blame from the actual killers - the Romans - and place it on the people to whom he actually belonged - the Jews - in order to convert more Romans, going so far as to invent the character of Judas who for some reason requests the by-then centuries-out-of-date currency of 'pieces of silver' in exactly the same amount as a well-known prophecy predicted the Messiah would be sold out for as reward for selling out the Messiah. Then he hangs himself/explodes, depending on what gospel you follow. It's all hooey, and to be honest mate, if there's even one obvious mistake that you acknowledge it means the entire text is untrustworthy and you're no longer treating it as divine but as a historical text that includes teachable life lessons. Your religion becomes a philosophy and nothing more.
    The Bible aside, I would say that the primary emphasis of my faith/ philosophy as contained in said Bible and put forth in the Lutheran Confessions, augmented by ideas of my own that Marcus Aurelius, Richard Dawkins and Neil DeGrasse Tyson has put into my head is this: to love Justice, hate evil and walk humbly with my God, which is in the book of Micah. Also, Jesus said something about Loving God with all my mind, all my body, all my soul and all my mind and loving my neighbor as myself. The apostle John said in his letters that God is Light, Love and Life ( makes sense). Marcus Aurelius stated the virtues of living in the Logos, with self- discipline and acceptance of things as they are. Martin Luther wrote of the importance of surrender to the will of God and the administration of the sacraments and the equal and unmixed application of fearing God, contrition for one's sins and trusting that a perfect God would be perfectly forgiving. Maybe it's just something I believe and not worth calling a religion. As I said, my faith should be able to face scientific data and not falter, change and perhaps grow, but not falter. If there are ( and there are) inconsistencies in a text I and my family have held sacred for as long as I can remember, we can easily say that God wrote the Bible in a human accent and go merrily on our way. We can also say that the basic thread weaving its way through the Bible is divine inspiration given to various people at various stages of development. Love God. Hate evil. Love people. Understand that we are none of us perfect. Acknowledge the family of Creation that we are all a part of. Those are the main lessons I get out of it. The rest is commentary.

Senior Member RandomlyRenounced's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-28-2020 @ 03:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    British Isles
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Alabama
    Politics
    Extreme Nationalism, Protectionism, Pro-Environment but anti-Greens, anti-Media, anti-Degeneracy
    Religion
    Baptist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 846
    Given: 851

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MacDonald View Post
    I see, thank you. On perhaps another tack, do you see the book of Revelation as predicting the rule of Christianity over the world, especially considering chapters 21 and 22?
    I wouldn't rule that out, but I really can't say for sure.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

1 Not allowed!

I like the Old Testament, but I also like eating bacon, and I like my foreskin.

If we were all the same religion, at least we wouldn't turn against each other, which might benefit everyone, although it would have to be of more benefit for the numerically inferior established Jews. Also, we'd be able to unite against external threats. The trouble is I suspect the same problems that lead to the targeting of Jews would still exist and manifest in some form.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

0 Not allowed!

I enjoy eating bacon too much, sorry.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

The only religion that can be trully European cause it's IMMUNE to both Christian, Judaistic and Pagan Messianism is Islam.

Islam doesn't expect any messiah of any kind.

I am afraid that both Christianity and Judaism wants to lure Europeans into belief that Israelite people should be surpreme rulers of the world, Jerusalem as a Capital of the world and other fairy tales.

Therefore Christians and Jews are working against Europe in favor of Israel. What a shame.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

1 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Martnen View Post
    I enjoy eating bacon too much, sorry.
    Christianity, Islam, and Judaism are two sides of the Abrahamic coin. Same shit packaged differently.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-22-2018 @ 04:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Die Überlebenden שארית הפליטה &#1
    Ethnicity
    aschenazi/ sefhardi
    Ancestry
    my origins 2.0 - 22% european the rest jewish and middle eastern :)
    Country
    Syria
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Y-DNA
    e-s11956
    mtDNA
    h3 against all ods
    Taxonomy
    fucking bulshit for primitive people
    Politics
    Fuck antisemites i am your nightmer
    Hero
    natufian e-z830 the ancient ancestor :)
    Religion
    seed of ham follow genetics not racial classification
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 689
    Given: 1,396

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    Christianity, Islam, and Judaism are two sides of the Abrahamic coin. Same shit packaged differently.
    lol

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information