Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Lullaby View Post
    The Gothic subcultures likes everyone with pale skin and jet black hair... male and female. My bf dyes his blond hair black, along with his moustache, his goatee and his eyebrows and lashes and I love his hair as it contrasts with his pale skin and massive blue eyes. He loves females with dark mysterious hair and witchy clothing like the night, so I dyed mine dark brown and I love it. I used to dye it black to please him, but now I used brown dyes, although my sister is also pale and she's now dyed her long hair black as well. I think she's copying me a bit.
    Tell him to stop. People keep asking me if I dye my hair on account of exactly that look. It's all natural and people like him are casting aspersions on my genetic superiority. Also I have the body of an underwear model and a bunnysuit with your name on it.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    10-12-2016 @ 03:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Portuguese.(Porto/Tomar/Viseu/Lisboa)
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,792
    Given: 1,603

3 Not allowed!

Brunette Men have a more virile look maybe.Brunette Men with a few grey hair mixed in are usually appreciated by the opposite sex. Like George Cloney or Jose Mourinho.
    The first time Mourinho arrived In England the Women went all wet.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    O-M176
    Taxonomy
    CM-Pontid.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,796
    Given: 4,238

0 Not allowed!

then I must be a god for women.

Last Online
    09-24-2016 @ 02:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    More human than human
    Ethnicity
    Norman aristocrat
    Ancestry
    French and various British isles
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Taxonomy
    Aristocratic body and facial profile
    Politics
    Feudalism ruled by Norman aristocrats
    Hero
    William the Conqueror and William DeBurgh
    Religion
    atheist but ostensibly religious to rule over peasants
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,674
    Given: 16

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PassionforPerfection View Post

Bimbo man,you called them bitches and sluts along the lines,just because they objected to your comments.
    PLEASE DON'T WRITE ANOTHER INSECURE ESSAY ABOUT YOUR APOLLONIAN BODY AND YOUR SUPPOSED SUCCESS WITH WOMEN !!!
    Whatever, you clown, I don't have time to entertain your trolling I have more important things to do like 1.) jog 2.) go to the gym to work out and hit on women 3.) go that to that N.A. (even though I'm not an addict) meeting to pick up easily fuckable sluts with low self-esteem one of which obviously already wants my cock.

Also, it is a scientific fact that toned men and muscular men have more flings and sexual partners than the average man and if you have seen pictures of my body it is pretty obvious that my body is pretty much underwear model status more or less even though I'm not officially an underwear model. Anyway, here is one of the scientific studies that men, like myself, who are in shape fuck more women than the average Joe (so you can stop being so fucking delusional in not believing that I sleep with a lot of women ) BTW, my body is more like the toned guy but better:

Do Women Really Like Muscular Men?

For those who have watched Transformers movie, not sure whether you remember a scene which Sam (Shia LaBeouf) tried to show off his bicep to Mikaela (Megan Fox) when the she told him that she likes guy with tight abs and big arms.

So, do women really like muscle men?

If they do, will they have a fling with those muscular men?

Previously, we probably did not have the answer. Now, we have it. An interesting study has finally been conducted. According to UCLA research published in the August 2007 issue of the Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, men who are more muscular than average are much more likely to have short-term affairs and multiple sex partners than their scrawnier (unpleasantly thin) peers. The well-muscled are twice as likely to have more sex partners, flings and affairs than those with less toned and chiseled physiques.

Wow, twice as likely.

The series of studies is the first published research to quantify an association between men’s muscularity and their success in flirting with women. The four-year project, from 2002 to 2006, also scientifically quantified for the first time women’s perceptions of the importance of muscularity in selecting short and long-term partners. A total of 788 college students — 509 women and 279 heterosexual men was involved in this study.

Like it or not, men like beautiful sexy women and vice versa. Women are putting a priority on attractiveness, which in this case is the muscularity when they choose sex partners. The researchers even said that that their findings on muscularity are consistent with research findings on the secondary sexual characteristics of other animals, such as the attention-getting tail feathers of male peacocks.

After knowing this study, my friend half jokingly said, “Now, I know why so many men working out at the gym!”

Is it the end of the world for men with other types of bodies? Not really.

When presented with six standardized silhouettes of men ranging from brawny (bulky type) to slender, women consistently identified the most muscular ones as less likely to commit but also more volatile and domineering. They rated “toned” guys as the most sexually attractive.

Most women characterized their long-term and presumably less muscular partners as more trustworthy and romantic than their one-night stands or brief affairs. Women believe they are more faithful and romantic. For toned and brawny men, the bodies make them more sexy to women. On the other hand, it makes women more suspicious about their romantic intentions.

By the way, it is important to know that the subjects of the study were male and female undergraduates (aged 18 to 25 years old) living in California, USA. So, it may not be accurate and fair to assume that the result applies every where else in the world.

Depending on how you look at this research result. I believe that, for short term relationship, it suggests that the sweet-talk approach works better for less muscular men whereas the muscular men do not need to put in this kind of effort to get lucky for a “night” out. As for long term relationship, just like the tortoise, less muscular men will finally win.

Also, actually for most men, for a fling, they like girls with big boobs and nice round asses. But for wife, they are not so important. Women were more physically attracted to muscular men, especially for a fling. But when it comes to long-term life partner, women tend to pick a regular guy over a mate with huge biceps.

I doubt muscles always win. Some people are still working too hard too much for huge biceps – who else can beat that 27 inches of biceps?

http://munfitnessblog.com/do-women-r...-muscular-men/
    Last edited by Desaix DeBurgh; 06-12-2015 at 08:48 PM.

Last Online
    10-12-2016 @ 03:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Portuguese.(Porto/Tomar/Viseu/Lisboa)
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,792
    Given: 1,603

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Erlik Khan View Post
    then I must be a god for women.
    Do you look like Mourinho or Cloney ? I'm guessing having brunette features alone Is not enough.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,561
    Given: 27,897

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Tell him to stop. People keep asking me if I dye my hair on account of exactly that look. It's all natural and people like him are casting aspersions on my genetic superiority. Also I have the body of an underwear model and a bunnysuit with your name on it.
    No I won't as I love his dark hair. It's only hair. It's his hair, not yours. He can do what he likes with it. He paints his nails black and has tattoos of the devil on him. Sometimes he puts black eyeliner and black lipstick on. Once he put yellow contacts in his blue eyes. He wears a bullet-shell belt around his waist (2 of them!) He's heavily into witchcraft and demonology and he hates his natural blond shade as he associates it with angelicness and holiness and he likes to be called as a 'dark angel'. He shapes his brows into a pointed shape, styles his small goatee and curls the ends of his neat and dyed moustache like the devil, and he does a demonic laugh when he preens in the mirror.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    O-M176
    Taxonomy
    CM-Pontid.
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lusos View Post
    Do you look like Mourinho or Cloney ? I'm guessing having brunette features alone Is not enough.
    how you talk to your God my lackey.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    O-M176
    Taxonomy
    CM-Pontid.
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Desaix DeBurgh View Post
    Whatever, you clown, I don't have time to entertain your trolling I have more important things to do like 1.) jog 2.) go to the gym to work out and hit on women 3.) go that to that N.A. (even though I'm not an addict) to pick up easily fuckable sluts with low self-esteem one of which obviously already wants my cock.

Also, it is a scientific fact that toned men and muscular men have more flings and sexual partners than the average man and if you have seen pictures of my body it is pretty obvious that my body is pretty much underwear model status more or less even though I'm not officially an underwear model. Anyway, here is one of the scientific studies that men, like myself, who are in shape fuck more women than the average Joe (so you can stop being so fucking delusional in not believing that I sleep with a lot of women ) BTW, my body is more like the toned guy but better:
    and your my son are the worst thing I ve ever created.

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    England
    mtDNA
    U2e1
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,273
    Given: 5,610

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Desaix DeBurgh View Post
    Whatever, you clown, I don't have time to entertain your trolling I have more important things to do like 1.) jog 2.) go to the gym to work out and hit on women 3.) go that to that N.A. (even though I'm not an addict) meeting to pick up easily fuckable sluts with low self-esteem one of which obviously already wants my cock.

http://munfitnessblog.com/do-women-r...-muscular-men/

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    High-quality
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,391
    Given: 6,153

3 Not allowed!