Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 203
    Given: 54

2 Not allowed!

I don't smoke (it's not healty) and i don't drink (i don't like alcoholics).

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-27-2024 @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,562
    Given: 27,897

2 Not allowed!

I strongly dislike alcohol and coffee. I don't smoke (that's so outdated now as many ex-smokers have switched to the better experience of vaping - especially in the UK where smoking rates have now fallen to the lowest rates ever.) I don't touch drugs either.

I love vaping though. (E-liquds do not contain the 4000 chemicals found in burning cigarettes, and there's no tar, no carcinogenic ingredients, doesn't cause teeth and nail staining, doesn't cause bad breath or room odours, no carbon monoxide, no coughing, no high expenses, etc, and its found by researchers working for the UK Government Department of Health to be 95% safer than smoking.)

The nicotine content in e-liquids can be reduced from 18mg right down to 3mg or even 0mg... especially if one is vaping on a sub-ohm tank where 6mg of nicotine can have the same effect as using 18mg on a small cig-a-like (e-cig) device using a cartomiser and a low wattage V3i auto battery.

If I'm in place that forbids any vaping on e-cigs - even with tiny and discreet devices that uses clear-steam which is difficult to detect on exhaling and that doesn't produce any odour in a room other than fruit or vanilla scents.... then I'll use my little emergency nicorette plastic inhalator and/or a nicotine patch instead. (I tried using a little white plastic inhalator around people in the waiting area of a doctor's surgery the other week as an experiment and test... (but I held it discreetly in my hand like clasping and putting a pen to my lips... rather than holding it in my fingers in the manner of a cigarette which may arouse unwanted suspicion and attention)... and nobody complained or seemed to notice, nor stared, and I've checked beforehand online and they can legally be used inside offices, planes, hospitals, shops and public buildings, as they don't produce any smoke or vapour.)

I love vaping on high-quality pharmaceutical-grade e-liquids that are free from both Diacetyl (DA) and Acetyl Propionyl (AP). (I think the EU's TPD laws and the US FDA laws forbid the use of DA and AP in e-liquids that are made and sold in the EU and the US, but I like to check with the companies before I purchase e-liquids from them as I'm a bit fussy about the ingredients used in e-liquids. Some e-liquids are also vegan-friendly, etc.) I have no allergy problems when using PG based e-liquids. I usually like a higher blend of PG to VG in e-liquids (70/30 is my preferred base, but sometimes I use a 50/50 blend of PG/VG to get the best from throat hit, flavour, and vapour production.)

I love vanilla, cherry, strawberry, peach, mango, mint, caramel, toffee, chocolate, ice-cream, pear drops, pineapple, strawberries and cream, banana milkshake, and I have a whole variety of flavours that I like to steep to improve their flavour. (There's coffee and tobacco flavours too, but I prefer the sweet, creamy, and fruity flavours.)

My favourite is French ice-cream e-liquid with 6mg level of nicotine using a good quality sub-ohm tank, a low resistance coil, and a high wattage battery. (The equipment, drip tips, battery power, auto vs manual battery, clearomisers, atomisers, cartomisers, and the quality of organic cotton wicking material, and the quality of the e-juice and PG/VG blend makes all the difference between a dry hit, leaky tanks, gurgling tanks, hot liquid spurting out, poor flavour, and a bad vaping experience.... or an excellent and very satisfying vaping experience.)

I've currently got my eye on buying the Ł50 Nautilus premium kit with the mini glassomizer tank with variable air flow control and variable wattage battery that's received loads of positive reviews.

I've never tried the far more technical box-mod kits that a lot of vapers love, although they're very technical and expensive kits and and are suited for the more advanced and experienced vapers who like to rebuild their own coils and who want more customisation over their vaping experience.

I'm currently vaping my favourite French Ice Cream flavour right now on my nova clearomizer and a Vgo2 manual battery with a KR-808 threading, but these will no longer be sold in the UK as the new TPD laws for testing them is too expensive according to the companies that used to stock these popular batteries, and most people prefer using the batteries with 510 threading. The 808 threaded batteries can be bought from the US though. (I've been searching for them everywhere online and can only find them in the US stores.)

Also, the mini sized tanks for the Nautilis mini meet the EU's 2017 TPD laws which now forbids tanks larger than holding 2ml of liquid from being sold across the EU states, and forbids bottles of e-liquid larger than 10ml from being sold, and forbids nicotine levels of higher than 18mg in bottles of e-liquid that are sold. But in the US the FDA laws are different and equipment from the US can be purchased on ebay and shipped to other countries.

I always buy high-quality batteries from highly reputable and respected manufacturers (V2, Apollo, Aspire, JAC Vapour, Smok) but I also purchased a fireproof battery bag for additional safety to place the batteries in while they're being charged. I never buy cheap and dodgy batteries in cheap e-cigarette package deals that have a reputation to explode.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 06-26-2017 at 11:31 PM. Reason: typo
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    02-24-2018 @ 05:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,190
    Given: 1,121

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    Neither - I strongly dislike alcohol and cigarettes and coffee. I don't touch any drugs either.

I love vaping though. I love vaping on French ice-cream e-liquid using a sub-ohm tank, low resistance coil, high wattage battery is heavenly.

I've currently got my eye on buying this Ł50 Nautilus mini glassomizer tank and variable wattage battery kit that's received loads of positive reviews.

I'm exactly like you, except for the coffee part because I drink coffee like a car drinks gas.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Drinking. I only smoke once in a blue moon after I've been drinking. As for cannabis, on the rare occasions when I partake of it, I bake it into brownies. My lungs can't handle the smoke and I don't want the smell to hang in the air of my apartment.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-27-2024 @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,562
    Given: 27,897

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I'm exactly like you, except for the coffee part because I drink coffee like a car drinks gas.
    Well you've got to make this life pleasurable with all the stresses in the world. Most people have a vice of some type because everyone is human at the end of the day:- prescription pill addiction, sex addiction, booze, drugs, alcohol, smoking, gambling, shopping addiction, etc.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,927
    Given: 4,822

0 Not allowed!

Red Wine, Johnny Walker Black and Vanilla Cigars.. YES YES YES.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,190
    Given: 1,121

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    I strongly dislike alcohol and coffee. I don't smoke (that's so outdated now as so many ex-smokers have switched to the better experience of vaping - especially in the UK where smoking rates have fallen to the lowest ever.) I don't touch drugs either.

I love vaping though. (It doesn't contain the 4000 chemicals in cigarettes, no tar, no teeth and nail staining, no bad breath, no carbon monoxide, no coughing, no high expenses, etc, and found by the Government Department of Health to be 95% safer than smoking.)

The nicotine content in e-liquids can be reduced from 18mg to 0mg... especially if one is vaping on a sub-ohm tank where 6mg of nicotine in a sub-ohm tank can have the same effect as using 18mg on a small cig-a-like device with a V3i type battery.

If I'm in place that forbids any smoking and vaping on e-cigs - even with tiny and discreet devices that uses clear-steam which is difficult to detect on exhaling and doesn't produce any odour other than fruit or vanilla flavours.... then I'll use my little emergency nicorette plastic inhalator and nicotine patch instead. (I tried using one around people in the waiting area of a doctor's surgery the other week as a test, and nobody complained or stared as they can legally be used in planes and buildings as they don't produce any smoke or vapour.)

I love vaping on high-quality pharmaceutical-grade e-liquids that are free from both Diacetyl (DA) and Acetyl Propionyl (AP).

I love vanilla, cherry, strawberry, peach, mango, mint, caramel, toffee, chocolate, ice-cream, banana milkshake and have a whole variety of flavours that I steep. (There's coffee and tobacco flavours too, but I prefer the sweet and fruity flavours.)

My favourite is French ice-cream e-liquid with 6mg level of nicotine using a good-quality sub-ohm tank, a low resistance coil, and a high wattage battery. (The equipment, clearomisers, atomisers, and the quality of the e-juice makes all the difference between a dry hit, leaky tanks, and bad vaping experience.... and an excellent vaping experience.)

I've currently got my eye on buying the Ł50 Nautilus premium mini glassomizer tank and variable wattage battery kit that's received loads of positive reviews.

I've never tried the far more technical box-mod kits, although that's for the more advanced vapers.

I'm currently vaping my favourite French Ice Cream flavour right now on my nova clearomizer.

Vaping saves lives.

Last Online
    08-17-2017 @ 12:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric/Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish & Levantine Arab
    Ancestry
    Paternal: Eastern Finland (likely with Russian admixture) Maternal: Palestine
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    X2e2b
    Taxonomy
    Nordid-Baltid-Arabid Mongrel
    Politics
    Right Wing - Libertarian
    Hero
    Ronald Reagan
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,316
    Given: 156

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    Vaping saves lives.
    Oh gosh, are you le vapenation eksdee?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

I am Gujarati, so I grew up around uncles and older cousins doing this. Fortunately, they never offered me any of it.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up