Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ölüezgi View Post
    I really pity Kurds, especially on the internet. Many of them desparetly trying to prove their "Aryan-Indo-Europeannes" but actually they're nothing but bunch of mid-easterners. after the ww1, based on the Wilson's "Fourteen Points", Some kurdish groups (from Turkey) wanted to build their own indepented state but they couldn't even find support from local Kurds. After a century, now here on internet they are struggling with huge idendity crisis and causing big problems in whole mid-east.
    The same can be said about your kind as well. Your statement can also be used against the Turks here as well:

"I really pity Turks, especially on the internet. Many of them desparetly trying to prove their "Mongol-Turkic" but actually they're nothing but bunch of mid-easterners. After a century, now here on internet they are struggling with huge idendity crisis and causing big problems in whole mid-east."

Tel Aviv R1a underground lab facility Proto-Shaman's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-17-2022 @ 01:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altai
    Ethnicity
    ethnic
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    x
    mtDNA
    y
    Politics
    Shlomo Kurganstein
    Hero
    مُحَمَّد‎
    Religion
    Shlomo ᛋᛋ-project
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,410
    Given: 6,858

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    They never mixed with Arabians, and genetically, they're much closer to you than to south-west Asians, lol.
    I can't believe it. Go back to your dessert and let the linguists and anthropologists decide.

Now your claiming that Kurds were Turkic? grow up already.

Are you even conscious what you are writing when you type with your fingers on your keyboard? I don't think so. What comes next? You will claim that I would have claimed that Arabs were actually Turkic? Why do I even respond

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kipchak Hĺkan View Post
    I can't believe it. Go back to your dessert and let the linguists and anthropologists decide.

Are you even conscious what you are writing when you type with your fingers on your keyboard? I don't think so. What comes next? You will claim that I would have claimed that Arabs were actually Turkic? Why do I even respond
    I never said that you were claiming that Arabs were Turkic. I said that you were claiming that somehow the Kurds weren't Iranic , and that they're we somehow related to Turkic peoples. What anthropologists? Here's a recent genetic study that was published in April, 2015 also says that Turks are mostly Anatolians genetically. The same can be said about the Azeris as well:
    http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetic...l.pgen.1005068

Kurds and Turks genetically cluster very closely together, and despite their linguistic affiliation, they're both predominately west-Asian.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turcoman, Yörük, Manav
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,840
    Given: 1,720

0 Not allowed!

The same can be said about your kind as well. Your statement can also be used against the Turks here as well:

"I really pity Turks, especially on the internet. Many of them desparetly trying to prove their "Mongol-Turkic" but actually they're nothing but bunch of mid-easterners. After a century, now here on internet they are struggling with huge idendity crisis and causing big problems in whole mid-east."
    LOL you desert freak. I thought you don't also consider Turks as mid-easterners? Your argumenst are always changing to the weather of discussion. Stop acting like a bitch. By the way, Turks always and always correlated themselves with other Turkic nations and identified as Turks from Central Asia. There was no other defination. What kind of "crisis" are you talking about exactly? You are the one who come here and always bitching about identification of Turks. Not us.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    08-03-2015 @ 09:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bulgar, Slav
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Geographic region of Macedonia + some Dobruja and Thrace
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Sami People
    Politics
    Theocracy, Monarchism
    Hero
    Charalambo Gawras, Constantine II, Fruzhin Asen, Lazar Evhantski
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodoxy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,360
    Given: 1,576

0 Not allowed!

Much like a Tatar mutt who tries hard to Turkify the Bulgarians of their identity and heritage. Lol, if you love them all that much then why don't you move there? Bulgarians are Slavic, and they are more closer to Russians and to other Slavic peoples than to any Turkic person in Asia. You claim that i waste my time arguing on the internet, and yet, your the one who have this obsession in trying to convince the world that Bulgarians are racially and genetically the same as other Turkic peoples by attacking others who disagree with your retarded statements, and whoring yourself to them whenever someone talks about Turks in a negative light despite that nobody mentions Bulgarians here.
    lol

>1/16th Crimean Tatar along with a single Greek relative from 1760
    >is a mutt

You should have mentioned that we were going by the 1 drop rule, in that case, I guess Russians are Uralic people and the Sami are Norwegians

It feels like we've had this conversation before, so I think we're finished here.

Go join the remains of your family in your bulldozed house, you biological failure.

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mikhail View Post
    lol

>1/16th Crimean Tatar along with a single Greek relative from 1760
    >is a mutt

It feels like we've had this conversation before, so I think we're finished here.

Go join the remains of your family in your bulldozed house, you biological failure.
    Biological and evolutionary failure fits you then, degenerate with low IQ, you haven't contributed to anything in history, and the only thing you can do is to steal other people's history

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turcoman, Yörük, Manav
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,840
    Given: 1,720

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoran View Post
    Biological and evolutionary failure fits you then, degenerate with low IQ, you haven't contributed to anything in history, and the only thing you can do is to steal other people's history
    What did you invent? Your whole kurdish history is about animal fucking. I know you are praying for Persians to impose their language onto you. Otherwise you can't be flatter with their culture and idendity under the name of "Iranicness"

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ölüezgi View Post
    What did you invent? Your whole kurdish history is about animal fucking. I know you are praying for Persians to impose their language onto you. Otherwise you can't be flatter with their culture and idendity under the name of "Iranicness"
    Wasn't animal fucking a thing the Gökturks did, even stated in Tengrism and it has been recorded that Turks fucked animals as a part of tradition

Even today, Turks fuck animals ... We don't

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    08-03-2015 @ 09:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bulgar, Slav
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Geographic region of Macedonia + some Dobruja and Thrace
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Sami People
    Politics
    Theocracy, Monarchism
    Hero
    Charalambo Gawras, Constantine II, Fruzhin Asen, Lazar Evhantski
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodoxy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,360
    Given: 1,576

3 Not allowed!

Biological and evolutionary failure fits you then
    URGH! OOGA BOOGA, ME MUTILATE GENITALS IN PROUD CIVILIZED KURDISH TRADITION, STUPID TURK, ME BEAT YOU CLUB WITH! HURR! ME PROUD KURD OF THE OOH AH OOH TIKI TIKI TRIBE, WE TRIBE OF PROFESSIONAL GENITAL MUTILATORS, GREATEST WARRIORS IN PKK SERVICE! ME WEAR TRADITIONAL KURD LOINCLOTH CLOTHING! MY CLOTHES MADE FROM SKIN OF MUTILATED GENITALS, ME STAY TRUE TO KURD TRADITION! ARGH!

degenerate with low IQ
    Did you know that Turks are bad? Did I mention that Turks are bad? Also, Turks are bad. Hey, did you hear that Turks are bad? Rumour has it that Turks are bad. You know, the other day, I was told that Turks are bad. Have you heard lately that Turks are bad? Oh boy, something tells me that Turks are bad. Word around town is that Turks are bad. I've got this gut feeling that Turks are bad. It's common knowledge that Turks are bad. Some say that Turks are bad. Turks are, in fact, bad.

>Every single one of your posts ever

you haven't contributed to anything in history
    You're typing on a Bulgarian invention right now. The first digital computer was invented by John Atanasov, a Bulgarian living in America who descended from immigrants from Yambol.

Other than that, well, let's see here, other Bulgarian creations and historical actions include:

-the creation of Old Church Slavonic (the base language for the standardization of Russian, a language used by hundreds of millions of people),

-the creation of the Cyrillic alphabet used by hundreds of millions of people,

-the creation of the system of autocracy used in most Slavic states (and many non-Slavic states) until relatively recently (that where officials hold the titles of Tsar, Knyaz, Bolyar, etc...),

-the Siege of Constantinople during the Arab-Byzantine wars would have been won by the Arabs if Bulgaria didn't intervene in Byzantium's favour (all of Europe would speak Arabic and be Islamic if we didn't have something to say about it, in fact, to this day, Khan Tervel is referred to as the "saviour of Europe" because of the role he played in stopping the spread of the Arab invasion),

-the spread of Orthodox Christianity to Kieven Rus and much of Eastern Europe had much to do with Bulgarian missionaries,

-the fact that the First Bulgarian Empire was the second largest state in Europe at one point,

-the fact that the first Lombard king was killed by the Bulgarian Khanate,

-the fact that Byzantine Emperors at one point were paying tribute to Bulgarian Khans like vassals,

-the spread of Pliska-Preslav culture to most of Southeastern Europe and the cultural markings it has left behind on Southeastern European states today,

-the fact that the First and Second Bulgarian Empires were great powers in Europe's history for centuries, and were one of the few states capable of harassing the East Roman Empire

-etc...

It's a long list, but if you want, send me a PM and I will send you a more detailed list. Other than mutilate the genitals of female babies in the desert, what have you Kurds done? You don't even have your own country

and the only thing you can do is to steal other people's history
    Like when?
    Last edited by mikhail; 06-24-2015 at 01:40 AM.

Tel Aviv R1a underground lab facility Proto-Shaman's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-17-2022 @ 01:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altai
    Ethnicity
    ethnic
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    x
    mtDNA
    y
    Politics
    Shlomo Kurganstein
    Hero
    مُحَمَّد‎
    Religion
    Shlomo ᛋᛋ-project
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,410
    Given: 6,858

0 Not allowed!

I never said that you were claiming that Arabs were Turkic.
    And I never thought so. I just wanted to compare your claim that I would have claimed that Kurds were Turkic. I feel kinda mentally raped to discuss about this.

I said that you were claiming that somehow the Kurds weren't Iranic , and that they're we somehow related to Turkic peoples.
    No, I did not. Where the fuck did you read it?

Kurds and Turks genetically cluster very closely together, and despite their linguistic affiliation, they're both predominately west-Asian.
    Kurds and Armenians score more Turkic than Turks anyway.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information