Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: North-Africans and Middle Easterners (physical differences)

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    You are simplifying things a lot. Africans got a lot of Eurasian or at least para-Eurasian, which is why you see Neanderthal admixture in West Africa.
    I know, but the wigger insists the other way around.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Adamastor View Post
    I think you are the one in need to wake up:

Modern West Africans derive 56% of their ancestry from Taforalt. How the hell all of their ancestors only living in Sub-Saharan Africa? Have you ever heard of Green Sahara?

https://reich.hms.harvard.edu/sites/...e_ShumLaka.pdf
    HAHAHAHAHA
    Our knowledge of ancient human population structure in sub-Saharan Africa, particularly prior to the advent of food production, remains limited. Here we report genome-wide DNA data from four children—two of whom were buried approximately 8,000 years ago and two 3,000 years ago—from Shum Laka (Cameroon), one of the earliest known archaeological sites within the probable homeland of the Bantu language group1–11. One individual carried the deeply divergent Y chromosome haplogroup A00, which today is found almost exclusively in the same region12,13. However, the genome-wide ancestry profles of all four individuals are most similar to those of present-day hunter-gatherers from western Central Africa, which implies that populations in western Cameroon today—as well as speakers of Bantu languages from across the continent—are not descended substantially from the population
    represented by these four people. We infer an Africa-wide phylogeny that features widespread admixture and three prominent radiations, including one that gave rise to at least four major lineages deep in the history of modern humans.

We can also obtain a good fit for the Shum Laka individuals in a lessparsimonious alternative model using three components, replacing the basal West African source with a combination of ancestry from inside the clade defined by the other West African populations and from a source entirely outside the West African clade (near one lineage that contributes to the Taforalt individuals) (Extended Data Fig. 5, Supplementary Information section 3). However, two-component models for the Shum Laka individuals that have the majority source splitting closer to other West or East Africans are rejected (Z = 7.1 and Z = 3.7, respectively).

The West African clade is distinguished by admixture from a deep source that can be modelled as a combination of modern human and archaic ancestry. The modern human component diverges at almost the same point as Central and southern African hunter-gatherers and is tentatively related to the deep source that contributes ancestry to the Mota individual, and the archaic component diverges close to the split between Neanderthals and modern humans (Supplementary Information section 3). The signals of deep ancestry in groups related to the West African clade (Fig. 3a) can be explained by two admixture events:
    one along the ancestral West African lineage, and a second, smaller contribution (about 4%) to Mende from the same source (Fig. 4a). Accordingly, f4-statistics testing for ancestry basal to southern African hunter-gatherers (Fig. 3a, bottom) are well-correlated with the inferred proportions of ancestry from the West African clade (Extended Data Fig. 6). We estimate the shared admixture to introduce 10% deep modern human and 2% archaic ancestry, although the first proportion is not well-constrained (Extended Data Table 3). An alternative model with no archaic component—in which the West African clade receives deep ancestry from a single source22 that splits before point (1) in Fig. 4a—also provides a reasonable fit to the data (Extended Data Fig. 7, Supplementary Information section 3), although it does not account for previous evidence of archaic ancestry in sub-Saharan Africans27–31.
    Yes, I have, and there had been no Blacks living in North Africa for the past 40,000 years, but there had been migrations of Eurasians to Sub-Saharan Africa in the past though. And yes, these ancient peoples cluster the closest to ancient Natufians from that time period:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taforalt#Ancient_DNA

However, it turns out that the supposed ancient ancestry that make up 1/3rd of the total genome of these ancient peoples aren't Black at all according to this study that came out a couple of months later after the study from this Wiki article came out:
    a. Moreover, our model predicts that West Africans (represented by Yoruba) had 12.5±1.1% ancestry from a Taforalt-related group rather than Taforalt having ancestry from an unknown Sub-Saharan African source11; this may have mediated the limited Neanderthal admixture present in West Africans23. An advantage of our model is that it allows for a local North African component in the ancestry of Taforalt, rather than deriving them exclusively from Levantine and Sub-Saharan sources.
    https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/423079v1.full
    The question comes on what does it have to do with a White guy that pretends to be Black? Well, nothing really since you and the other wigger, Carlito's Way, would be seen as typical White tourists coming to Africa despite what you like to claim otherwise. I thought that the insanity of transexualism would be the turning point of things much more worse to come, and I was right:

I mean, let's be honest and frank here, you and the other wigger just don't like being Whites despite that you and him are over 90% genetically White/European, no? As Token said, you're reading the study the opposite way due to your own logical fallacies in making everything Black and so on.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-11-2020 @ 03:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Basarab Laiota
    Country
    Moldova
    Y-DNA
    I2 (Carpathian)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,209
    Given: 1,745

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Because gedmatch calculators are mostly outdated and so on. We have recent studies on that confirming that it's NOT SSA but rather native to North Africa. Jesus christ, you're such a wigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Jesus christ, you're such a wigger.
    Don't use my religion in vain, who the fuck you think you are? Armenian Celtcrusaders fucks are trying rewrite my history fuck outta here with that

Without my ancestor persistence, blood, sweat the teaching of your religion will be nowhere right now, it will be small sect still local in the desert like Mormons in America

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-30-2024 @ 08:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,348
    Given: 369

0 Not allowed!

But it isn't Eurasian DNA. Sub-Saharan like peoples didn't lived always south of Sahara, they lived in North Africa previously. Taforalt is an indigenous African DNA, not some kind of ''West Eurasian'' native to North Africa. West Eurasian DNA in North Africa has Middle Eastern and European origin.

Jebel Ihrhoud man, paleo-hominin from North Africa, looked like this:

Ancestral North Africans is two drifts above Mota, who is a drift above basal stem Africans. This means that while ANA is closer to Africans than Eurasians, between ANA and West Africans, ANA is closer to Eurasians in comparison. And when I say Eurasians, I am talking about Crown Eurasians (Euro HG like WHG and EHG, ANE, East Asians, Amerindians etc). ANA is closer to Basal Eurasians than to SSA. Also, Taforalt is not pure ANA, its 45% ANA and 55% Anatolian Hunter Gatherer-like (80-73% WHG-like and 20-27% Basal Eurasian)

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    I think you are reading the tree in the wrong way. Taforalt is 56% Ghost North African plus 54% Eurasian (probably basal), West Africans are 69% Ghost North African plus 29% basal human plus 2% archaic. But the Neanderthal ancestry in Africans make things even more confusing because using the model in this paper would imply that West Africans got their Neanderthal from Ghost North African, so maybe Ghost NA got their Neanderthal in Eurasia and migrated back to Africa before the OOA bottleneck? There is also the possibility of actual Taforalt admixture in West Africans, which is statistically feasible too.
    No, West Africans are Stem Africans (SSA population that continued to stay in after after OOA) and 29% Archaic homo Sapiens who split from the ancestors of Stem Africans and OOA. They have only 6% Ancestral North Africans (ANA-who are the real ghost North African) and 7% Actual Eurasian DNA (western Eurasian). They do have low level Neanderthal ancestry from Taforalt. But I wonder, if Basal Eurasians, who are more OOA than ANA, had any neanderthal? EEF populations reduced Neolithic Europe's Neanderthal levels due their Basal Eurasian ancestry.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    French
    Ancestry
    France, Italy, Switzerland
    Country
    France
    Region
    Val d'Aosta
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,344
    Given: 3,478

0 Not allowed!

Well, yeah, but you guys have tons of Sicilians, South Italians, Arabs etc. They are also blacks.
    Is this a troll ?

"Allobroges vaillants ! Dans vos vertes campagnes,
    Accordez-moi toujours asile et sűreté,
    Car j'aime ŕ respirer l'air pur de vos montagnes,
    Je suis la Liberté ! la Liberté !"

Banned
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 02:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Reptile
    Ethnicity
    Corona Virus
    Ancestry
    Reptilian Galaxy
    Country
    South-Korea
    Region
    Warmia-Masuria
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Reptilian
    Politics
    Anti--Humans
    Hero
    Mortimer
    Religion
    Interstellar paganism
    Relationship Status
    Widowed
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,306
    Given: 1,198

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Synapsid View Post
    No, West Africans are Stem Africans (SSA population that continued to stay in after after OOA) and 29% Archaic homo Sapiens who split from the ancestors of Stem Africans and OOA. They have only 6% Ancestral North Africans (ANA-who are the real ghost North African) and 7% Actual Eurasian DNA (western Eurasian). They do have low level Neanderthal ancestry from Taforalt. But I wonder, if Basal Eurasians, who are more OOA than ANA, had any neanderthal? EEF populations reduced Neolithic Europe's Neanderthal levels due their Basal Eurasian ancestry.
    Trolling aside, do you have proofs of what you're saying? Because it contradicts the recent paper.

Last Online
    05-04-2024 @ 09:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,331
    Given: 2,699

0 Not allowed!

The Dzudzuana paper qpGraph and the Shum Laka paper graph are mutually exclusive. You are mixing up the two.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Proto-Mammalian
    Ethnicity
    Therapsid
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Trolling aside, do you have proofs of what you're saying? Because it contradicts the recent paper.
    In what way it contradict the paper? Even Reich himself said not to take some of the conclusions of the Shum laka paper too seriously. West Africans are divergent from Ancestral north africa (the native 'african' component in Taforalt) in two ways:
    1) ANA closer to the node that leads to Eurasians/OOA due to latter divergence from proto-Eurasians/Para-Eurasians when compared to the Stem african ancestry of West Africans. Basal Eurasians are in between ANA and Mainstream Crown Eurasians i.e. Euro HG (WHG, Gravettians, Goyets Q2, Magdelanians, ANS, ANE), Asians, Native Americans, Oceanians.
    2) West Africans have this ghost population in Africa that diverged before the Stem African-Pre-Eurasian/OOA split

Banned
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 02:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Reptile
    Ethnicity
    Corona Virus
    Ancestry
    Reptilian Galaxy
    Country
    South-Korea
    Region
    Warmia-Masuria
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Reptilian
    Politics
    Anti--Humans
    Hero
    Mortimer
    Religion
    Interstellar paganism
    Relationship Status
    Widowed
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,306
    Given: 1,198

0 Not allowed!

In what way it contradict the paper? Even Reich himself said not to take some of the conclusions of the Shum laka paper too seriously. West Africans are divergent from Ancestral north africa (the native 'african' component in Taforalt) in two ways:
    1) ANA closer to the node that leads to Eurasians/OOA due to latter divergence from proto-Eurasians/Para-Eurasians when compared to the Stem african ancestry of West Africans. Basal Eurasians are in between ANA and Mainstream Crown Eurasians i.e. Euro HG (WHG, Gravettians, Goyets Q2, Magdelanians, ANS, ANE), Asians, Native Americans, Oceanians.
    2) West Africans have this ghost population in Africa that diverged before the Stem African-Pre-Eurasian/OOA split
    I'm asking for actual sources. I know about the ghost population in them, I'm asking for sources confirming Taforalt as being closer to actual Eurasian or para-Eurasian.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information