Last Online
    10-08-2018 @ 01:31 PM
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 146
    Given: 108

0 Not allowed!

Default Grandfather, 63, claims he cured his cancer with homemade CANNABIS OIL

Tests late last year revealed Mike Cutler had cancerous cells in his liver
    Worried he might die, he took to the internet to search for a cure
    Discovered cannabis oil - and bought some of the drug to make his own
    Claims his excruciating pain disappeared three days after taking the potion
    And that tests a few months later showed the cancer cells had gone
    Research currently underway into whether cannabis can help treat cancer

A grandfather battling cancer claims he managed to cure himself of the disease using cannabis oil.
    Mike Cutler, 63, was diagnosed in 2009 after blacking out at work - and was given a transplant in November that year.
    He was given the all-clear but says the disease came back in late 2012 - attacking the new organ he had been given.
    Scroll down for video

Mike Cutler claims the cancerous cells in his liver disappeared after he began taking home-made cannabis oil

Desperate to survive, he began to look online - and found a YouTube video which described the use of cannabis oil as a cure.
    He claims that just three days after taking the class B drug, his excruciating pain disappeared.
    In May this year, the grandfather-of-nine went for a biopsy at the Royal Free Hospital in London.

To his relief, doctors told him the new cancerous cells had vanished.

A spokeswoman for the Royal Free Hospital confirmed Mr Cutler had not received any cancer treatment since his transplant in November 2009.

Mr Cutler, a retired builder from Hastings, East Sussex, said: 'Finding out I could die was terrible.

'All I had in those dark days was my laptop, and that's when I began searching for something else that could help me - I couldn't accept I was going to die.

CANNABIS OIL: AN EXPERT'S VIEW
    Dr Kat Arney, Cancer Research UK’s science communications manager, told MailOnline: 'We know that cannabinoids – the active chemicals found in cannabis – can have a range of different effects on cancer cells grown in the lab and animal tumours.
    'But at the moment there isn’t good evidence from clinical trials to prove that they can safely and effectively treat cancer in patients.
    'Despite this, we are aware that some cancer patients do choose to treat themselves with cannabis extracts.
    'These stories can help researchers build a picture of whether these treatments are helping or not, although this is weak evidence compared to properly-run clinical trials.
    'Cancer Research UK is supporting clinical trials for treating cancer with cannabis extract and a synthetic cannabinoid In order to gather solid data on how best these drugs can be used to benefit people with cancer.'

'When I found out I was cured I was just completely shocked. I'm a normal family man, not a druggie. I had a serious illness and this helped.'
    He started taking cannabis after watching a video online about how it could help cure the disease.
    After purchasing the drug through a dealer, he began to cultivate his own tablets from the oil, taking one capsule a day.
    When his symptoms disappeared after three days, he began growing his own cannabis plant to keep up a steady supply of the medication.
    Mr Cutler was one of the speakers at an event last week about the medical use of cannabis - along with Professor David Nutt and MP Caroline Lucas at Brighton Community Centre.
    He is now campaigning for changes in the law to allow the oil and other forms of cannabis to be legally used medicinally to treat other people.

When his symptoms disappeared after three days, Mr Cutler began growing his own cannabis plant to keep up a steady supply of the medication

Research published last week by scientists at the University of East Anglia found the main psychoactive ingredient in cannabis - Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC - has been shown to help combat the growth of cancerous cells.
    Dr Kat Arney, Cancer Research UK’s science communications manager, said: 'These experiments were done using cancer cells grown in the lab or in mice and the results help to unpick the details of how cannabinoids affect cancer cells at a molecular level.
    'This could potentially lead to more effective treatments for cancer in the future, but there’s still no good data from clinical trials to show that cannabis or cannabinoids can safely and effectively treat cancer in patients at the moment.'
    Cannabinoids help to control brain and nerve activity, energy metabolism, heart function, the immune system and even reproduction.
    As a result, a number of charities have intensified their research into the use of cannabis as a medical drug.
    For more information on cannabis as a treatment for cancer, visit the Cancer Research UK website.

Clink the link to watch video.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...NABIS-OIL.html

------------

Or search up Rick Simpson https://www.facebook.com/ricksimpsonofficial?fref=ts

Banned
    Last Online
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

The weak minded will probably believe him, too.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Banned
    Last Online
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don't know about Cancer, there are thousands who have claimed this worked, but I know this stuff works with other things like 3rd degree burns, check it out: (note btw that another word for this 'cannabis oil' is hemp oil, many tmes confused with hemp seed oil, which is something different made from industry hemp seeds and is a dietary supplement)

48 hours later:

Banned
    Last Online
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    The weak minded will probably believe him, too.
    Taken from official cancer.gov site:

Have any preclinical (laboratory or animal) studies been conducted using Cannabis or cannabinoids?
    Preclinical studies of cannabinoids have investigated the following activities:

Antitumor activity

Studies in mice and rats have shown that cannabinoids may inhibit tumor growth by causing cell death, blocking cell growth, and blocking the development of blood vessels needed by tumors to grow. Laboratory and animal studies have shown that cannabinoids may be able to kill cancer cells while protecting normal cells.
    A study in mice showed that cannabinoids may protect against inflammation of the colon and may have potential in reducing the risk of colon cancer, and possibly in its treatment.
    A laboratory study of delta-9-THC in hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer) cells showed that it damaged or killed the cancer cells. The same study of delta-9-THC in mouse models of liver cancer showed that it had antitumor effects. Delta-9-THC has been shown to cause these effects by acting on molecules that may also be found in non-small cell lung cancer cells and breast cancer cells.
    A laboratory study of cannabidiol (CBD) in estrogen receptor positive and estrogen receptor negative breast cancer cells showed that it caused cancer cell death while having little effect on normal breast cells. Studies in mouse models of metastatic breast cancer showed that cannabinoids may lessen the growth, number, and spread of tumors.
    A laboratory study of cannabidiol (CBD) in human glioma cells showed that when given along with chemotherapy, CBD may make chemotherapy more effective and increase cancer cell death without harming normal cells. Studies in mouse models of cancer showed that CBD together with delta-9-THC may make chemotherapy such as temozolomide more effective.
    http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/t...-pdq/#link/_13

Smoking cannabis is the least medicinal way and least effective way. ingesting the oil is the most potent and effective way.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,860
    Given: 18,268

0 Not allowed!

Cool, no cancer. We are set!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,922
    Given: 18,998

1 Not allowed!

He looks 83 not 63.

Last Online
    12-26-2023 @ 08:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bog
    Ancestry
    North Sea
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Boginator
    Politics
    None
    Religion
    Yes
    Relationship Status
    N/A
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 870
    Given: 372

0 Not allowed!

I wouldn't be looking at it as some miraculous cure, but there seems to be some potential benefit from it, perhaps in both prevention and treatment.
    https://i.imgur.com/Wpjac1i.png

Last Online
    12-26-2023 @ 08:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bog
    Ancestry
    North Sea
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Boginator
    Politics
    None
    Religion
    Yes
    Relationship Status
    N/A
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 870
    Given: 372

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Peterski View Post
    He looks 83 not 63.
    Maybe decades of reefer smoking. It's entirely possible he was hitting the sauce a little too often over the years too.
    https://i.imgur.com/Wpjac1i.png

Thread Information