Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: European Court of Human Rights: Armenian Deportation Is Not a Genocide

  1. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Online
    09-12-2015 @ 09:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Türk
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Atatürkism
    Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk + Attila
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Posts
    218
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 55/45
    Given: 39/152

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Turks invaded Armenia...
    Before the First World War, there was no state named "Armenia"... The state named "Armenia" is given as a present by the British and Tsar Russians to use the Armenians as their puppets. The Armenians betrayed the weakened Ottoman Empire in which they were living. The Ottoman Empire was the state being invaded by enemy states and traitor populations. If Atatürk and the Core of the Turk Nation did not perform our Noble Turk War Independence and the earlier battles during the First World War like the Gallipoli Battle, then we Turks would have been killed all, but on the contrary, we defended our country, our safety and defeated the enemy states and their puppets who wanted to take our country by invading us.

    The modern Russian and US puppets, namely the Armenians invaded territories of Azerbaijan. They performed the Khojaly Turk Genocide (in a couple of days), 613 civilians were killed, including 63 children, 106 women and 70 elderly people. The same genocides were performed by the Armenians during and before the First World War against the Muslim Turks and Kurds. The European Court of Human Rights, acknowledges the Khojaly Turk Genocide, and admits there was NO Genocide committed against the Armenians at 1915.


  2. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Online
    09-12-2015 @ 09:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Türk
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Atatürkism
    Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk + Attila
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Posts
    218
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 55/45
    Given: 39/152

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Differences should be made between aggressor-Armenia and victim-Azerbaijan
    21 July 2015, 14:25 (GMT+05:00)

    By Sara Rajabova


    Baku has responded to an accusation made by Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan who said, “the EU should not equalize the Armenian and Azerbaijani parties to the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.”

    Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hikmet Hajiyev said on July 21 that by calling for the use of different approaches to Azerbaijani-Armenian relations, the Armenian president indeed admitted to reality.

    Hajiyev’s comments came in response to remarks by Sargsyan made during a joint press conference with President of the European Council Donald Tusk.

    The official said undoubtedly, differences should be made between Armenia, which is an occupant and aggressor, and Azerbaijan, the state that has faced an occupation.

    Hajiyev noted that in accordance with the UN Charter, a thorough legal assessment should be given to Armenia’s aggression against Azerbaijan without using double standards, and the syndrome of Armenia’s impunity should be ended.

    Armenia occupied over 20 percent of Azerbaijan's internationally recognized territory, including Nagorno-Karabakh and seven adjacent regions, after laying territorial claims against its South Caucasus neighbor, causing a lengthy war in the early 1990s. As a result of Armenia’s military aggression, over 20,000 Azerbaijanis were killed, 4,866 are still reported missing, almost 100,000 were injured, 50,000 were disabled, and over a million people became refugees and IDPs.

    Armenia has not yet implemented the four U.N. Security Council resolutions on its pullout from Azerbaijan's territories.

    “The decision on ‘Chiragov and Others vs. Armenia’ adopted by the European Court of Human Rights, determines Armenia’s legal responsibility as an occupant state within the context of Armenian-Azerbaijani conflict,” Hajiyev said.

    The ECHR reaffirmed Armenia’s responsibility in the occupation of Azerbaijani territories. The court ruled in favor of the applicants, recognizing Armenia’s continuing violations of their rights under the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms.

    Hajiyev said Azerbaijan, which successfully conducted the First European Games, made a significant contribution to the popularization of the Olympic ideals and the “Olympic Truce” in all of Europe and South Caucasus.

    He went on to say that Armenia, which continued to violate the ceasefire on the contact line on the eve of and during the First European Games, once again proved that it is nowhere near having Olympic ideals and civilizational values.

    “This military junta and its modern sequel that came to power in Armenia through political terror and a coup in 1999, opened fire at peaceful demonstrators following the rigged presidential election in 2008, thereby showing the existence of a serious threat for Armenian citizens themselves,” Hajiyev said.

    He further noted that by staging provocations on the contact line, the criminal regime of the military dictatorship in Armenia, which has led the country into a political, economic, and humanitarian disaster, in fact tries to divert attention from domestic discontent.

    Hajiyev reiterated that the continuing occupation and aggression by Armenia against Azerbaijan is the main threat to peace and stability in the region and Armenia is responsible for that.

    --

    Sara Rajabova is AzerNews’ staff journalist, follow her on Twitter: @SaraRajabova

    Follow us on Twitter @AzerNewsAz

    http://www.azernews.az/azerbaijan/85678.html

    http://www.turktoresi.com/viewtopic....p=15762#p15762

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Gender
    Posts
    14,975
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 23,511/1,357
    Given: 18,577/943

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    That first video is so frustrating to watch..
    How is it different from how white youths are treated in places like Scarborough, Rexdale, North York, etc

  4. #54
    Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    03-18-2019 @ 08:19 PM
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Posts
    2,213
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,592/97
    Given: 682/87

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    How is it different from how white youths are treated in places like Scarborough, Rexdale, North York, etc
    Who said it was different? I grew up in North York.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Gender
    Posts
    14,975
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 23,511/1,357
    Given: 18,577/943

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Who said it was different? I grew up in North York.
    Were you one of the skater boys in Yorkdale mall who used to give me and my cousins money back in 1999-2002?

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Online
    08-23-2015 @ 07:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kurgans
    Ethnicity
    Eastern European
    Country
    European Union
    Gender
    Posts
    168
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 93/59
    Given: 22/15

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Turkish mongrels think this was not a genocide...

    turkish mongrel come from 20 different races and are ugly midgets wit brown skins, unibrows and every kind of admixture

  7. #57
    Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    03-18-2019 @ 08:19 PM
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Posts
    2,213
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,592/97
    Given: 682/87

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Were you one of the skater boys in Yorkdale mall who used to give me and my cousins money back in 1999-2002?
    I was usually too big for you small tropical people to step to me. The Anglo-Irish Canadians or Italians may've been small enough for you thugs to push them around, but you primitives usually flight or don't engage when someone's bigger. One time my black friend got robbed of his Yu-Gi-Oh cards while I was with him(I didn't have shit) by 2 black teens, but that's about it as far as robberies go.

    You must be so proud. Such ideal Muslim behavior, right?

  8. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Online
    09-12-2015 @ 09:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Türk
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Atatürkism
    Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk + Attila
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Posts
    218
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 55/45
    Given: 39/152

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevis View Post
    Turkish mongrels think this was not a genocide...

    turkish mongrel come from 20 different races and are ugly midgets wit brown skins, unibrows and every kind of admixture
    Insults and trolling comments only show your incapability and your hate crime against the Turks. You do not provide any kind of scientific base, you are full with hate, admit it you are such a Turk hater, you are willing to defend the obvious lies no matter what kind of truth is shown with 100% solid scientific historical data which shows that there was no such thing as a genocide committed by the Turks, on the contrary, genocides were committed to the Turks. You are so full with hate, you can fabricate any kind of lie. For example, even if the European Court of Human Rights CLEARLY ADMITS that there is no such thing as a genocide, you are prepared to ignore the European Court of Human Rights which you would worship in other cases. You are very pathetic and lowly.

    Turks from Türkiye have 100% the same Ethnic Origin and the same Genetic Structure as the Ancient and Modern Central Asian Turks.

    Turk Nation: Anthropology-Archaeology-Genetic-Haplogroups

  9. #59
    Don't mess with me, I'm old bones. Petros Houhoulis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:20 AM
    Location
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Age
    42
    Gender
    Posts
    14,334
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,524/1,357
    Given: 4,655/5,024

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acatziri View Post
    Believe me, the Ottoman Empire was more democratic and gave more rights to foreign people than to his own Turk people.
    The Ottoman empire was not democratic at all and classified people according to religion, not ethnicity. Thus a Greek Muslim was treated better than a Christian Turk.

    While the Oghuz Turkmen, Kipchak and Karluk Turks(mostly farmers, Yoruk lifestyle) were living poor lives, the foreign people like the majority of Armenians, Greeks, Jews, Serbs, etc. were all people with high status jobs in the Ottoman state, and the Ottoman state gave them the freedom and even more rights for trading and personal businesses. Read the historical documents, you will see that my arguments are true.
    The Oghuz Turkmen, Kipchak and Karluk Turks were mostly Muslim idiots who would never take any job which would bring them in contact with non-Muslim people, in order to remain "pure". It's not our fault if you avoided to become traders or diplomats because of your religious retardation.

    Non Turks were more rich than the Turks, during the Ottoman period, what kind of equal rights and democracy do you want more?
    Your statement is too generic, not all non-Turks were richer than Turks, and wealth is a different issue from democracy.

    You can not provide any kind of non democratic unhuman acts of the Ottoman state against the foreign populations.
    There have been scores of massacres by the Ottoman regime of both indigenous and foreign populations. As a matter of fact, the Turks were a foreign population initially.

    The Armenians lived 1000 years together in peace with the Turks, then all the sudden beginning with the 1st WW they start rebelling, does this sound logical?
    The Armenians did not live 1000 years in peace with the Turks, in fact the Ottoman empire had to quash all sorts of rebellions during these years, including Alevi Turk rebellions, and most of those rebellions ended up in massacres.

    No, it is not logical, because Hovannes Kajaznuni itself confirmed they were used and deceived by the British and Tsar Russians!
    If the Armenians were used and deceived by the British and Czarist Russians, that does not prove that the Ottoman empire treated them fairly.

    Wikipedia is such an academic source, isnt it(being sarcastic)?
    It is by far more accurate than Turkoresi, which you quote.

    1. The Tsar Russian Empire and their masters the British Empire builded the Dashnaktsutyun and Hinchak Terrorist Organizations in 1887 and 1890.
    The British couldn't have been involved in this. Their objective was still to support the Ottoman empire in order to contain the Russians from crossing into the Mediterranean sea.

    2. The goal of the Tsar Russian Empire and the British Empire for building the Dashnaktsutyun and Hinchak was to DIVIDE THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE.
    The goal of the Armenians was independence against a non-democratic Ottoman empire, which was a legitimate pursuit against a non-democratic regime. The Russians apparently supported it, the British opposed it.

    3. The Dashnaktsutyun and Hinchak terrorists made genocide on hundreds of thousands of Muslim Turks and Kurds starting from 1887 and 1890. At the bottom, i will provide many sources and links, showing clearly what kind of Muslim Genocide the Dashnaktsutyun and Hinchak terrorists made beginning from 1887 and 1890.
    You shall Turkoresi bullcrap which is not accepted by anybody outside of Turkey, and sometimes not even within Turkey...

    4. The Ottoman Empire builded the "Hamidiye Alayları" in 1891 to form a defense against these Dashnaktsutyun and Hinchak terrorists whom were the puppets of the Tsar Russian Empire and the British Empire. The Tsar Russian Empire and the British Empire tried to divide and conquer the Ottoman Empire with military actions, and as a logical reaction the Ottoman Empire defended its independency by reacting with counter military reactions. This is a WAR, NOT A GENOCIDE.
    It was both a war and a genocide, and I would like to inform you that the Armenians have been around long before you did.

    It was a preview of the First World War that was coming to start very soon. The Ottoman Empire was tired, and ready fall apart, the [B]Armenians were proudly being used as puppets, and hereby betrayed their Ottoman Turk and Kurd countrymen, with the genocides they performed against the civil non military Muslims in Anatolia, especially in Eastern Anatolian regions.
    The Armenians were not as well armed as the Turkish and Kurdish regular and irregular forces and they could not have committed genocide against a better armed people.

    5. Mutual massacres occurred, Muslim and Christian soldiers, it was a brutal war. But the most important part, during a peace period, the Armenians who were living in the Ottoman territories(were not living in the Russian territories) performed major genocides on the civil non military innocent defenseless Muslim Turks and Kurds in the Eastern Anatolian regions like Van and Erzurum.
    You are somehow suggesting that the Armenian troops were more numerous and better armed than the Ottoman troops, and more vicious, both of which are impossible. Even today the Turks are those engaged in all sorts of conflicts within and outside of Turkey, while the Armenians do not bother outside of defending their own people.

    The unhuman acts of the Armenian terrorist groups were so huge, the number of the Muslim population in the cities like Van and Erzurum were completely erased, because they were mostly murdered by the Armenians.
    Most likely you invented an inexistent number of Muslims in traditionally Armenian strongholds long before the arrival of the Turks.

    After these Muslim genocides many Eastern Anatolian regions were added to the Tsar Russian Empire. But of course, during the Turk War of Independence, with the fall of the Tsar Russia and the rise of the Soviet Revolution, all these Eastern Anatolian regions were conquered back from the Russians by the Turks.
    The Czarist army never got into those regions, thus their inclusion into Russia was mostly fictional.

    6. Reading the following Report of Hovhannes Kajaznuni, the first Prime Minister of the First Republic of Armenia, shows that all my arguments above are completely true:
    Hovhannes Kajaznuni was honest enough to admit that the Armenians committed some massacres, and so was Kemal Ataturk who admitted to the atrocities of the "Young Turks", despite the fact that he was a member (mostly fighting in Africa while those genocides took place) Unfortunately for you Hovhannes Kajaznuni does not mention a number of the innocdent Muslims massacred by the Armenians, while we know that the "Young Turks" massacred anywhere between 1.2 and 1.5 million Armenians.

    FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE TRUTH REGARDING THE ARMENIAN SLANDER, PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT THE SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES LOCATED AT THE FOLLOWING PAGES TO ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF:

    Ermeni Tehciri ve Terörist Ülke Ermenistan
    Do you expect me not just to read Turkish websites, but also to take them seriously???

    My Father Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, seperates two periods of the Ottoman Empire, the rise and the fall periods. During the fall period, the final Ottoman sultans were traitors and were puppets of the British Empire. I never said there was a democracy in the Ottoman Empire system, but the fact is for sure that the Ottoman Empire gave more rights to the PEOPLE OF FOREIGN ETHNIC ORIGIN, than they gave to their OWN PEOPLE WITH TURK ORIGIN.
    As I wrote, the Ottoman empire did not distinguish people by ethnicity, but by religion. The Muslims had the most rights back then, just as the Muslims have the most rights today in Turkey, and the minorities have become extinct except from the Kurds (who were Muslims and helped extinct the Armenians).

    This shows the Ottoman Empire was never RACIST, and they NEVER COMMITTED ANY KIND OF GENOCIDE!
    I never claimed that the Ottoman empire was racist, I claimed that it was undemocratic. Furthermore, your Turkish crap about genocides is totally ridiculous. There is a well documented presence of Armenians within what is considered today Turkey long before the Turks arrived from Central Asia. They couldn't just disappear into thin air during the latest stage of Ottoman rule.

    By the way, which Middle Age country or empire was democratic?
    We are not referring to the Middle Ages but the 19th and early 20th centuries.

    Not even one, maybe France temporarily with Napoleon Bonaparte,
    Napoleon Bonaparte was a dictator and emperor, not a democratic figure.

    but this is so late in the beginning of the 19th century.
    Exactly, and before the beginning of the 19th century the French state committed many reprehensible acts, like the constant massacres of Huguenots which are not hidden under the carpet like the Turks do.[/QUOTE]

    Except this, which country or empire was NOT RULED WITH A ROYAL FAMILY? [/QUOTE]A large swathe of countries from the Greek colony of Marseilles to the modern United States of America never had a royal family. Do you want more?
    No one, so to only accuse the Ottoman Empire being not democratic is only related with your hate crime feelings against us Turks.
    I accuse the Ottoman empire of not being democratic because it was not democratic. People living in non democratic states have a right to revolt against their tyrants, just like Ataturk did!
    The fact is that neither the British Empire, nor the Tsar Russia was democratic, both were ruled by royal families.
    The British empire was already ruled by parliament by the late 19th century, and I never defended the Czars above.
    IN FACT, while the modern Türkiye is being ruled with a democratic system,
    Democracy under the sultan in Turkey where the Sultan sues everybody that offend him? No free press at all, country with the most jailed journalists on the planet! Is that some kind of a joke?
    the UK and the US are still ruled in a non democratic Middle Age monarchy system.
    The queen in Britain is still a figurehead and the US never had a monarch!
    Not to forget that a system with only one president, is equal to monarchy.
    How many presidents does Turkey have? Two? Which monarchy elects its' monarch and forces him out after 8 years the latest?
    And have a look at the other modern present day Western European countries like the Netherlands, all being ruled with a "king" or a "queen" at the top, is this a democratic system? No, of course not!
    It is as long as those monarchs have no real political power.



    Are you serious, or joking, i hope you are joking, because i am starting to have the feeling that taking you serious until now, has been a complete waste of time. Altough all of these low quality messages of the Turk hating members on this forum, my arguments obviously have shown what the truth is about the subject. In my next posts, i will not waste my time on such ignorant posts claiming that Hitler did not order directly anyone to the gas chambers, i will just simply skip these simple trolling comments, just to give you guys a warning from the beginning
    It is still a fact that there has never been a written order by Hitler to gas the Jews.

    I never did deny there was no massacres committed against the Armenians. In fact, there were mutual massacres committed, but the Armenians and their masters(Tsar Russians and the British) were the one committing the GENOCIDES.
    Nope. The Ottoman army certainly had more firepower and troops than the Armenians, and there is no doubt outside of Turkey that the Turks committed the genocides against Armenians, Greeks, Assyrians e.t.c..

    In case you did not know, the term "massacre" is not equal to the term "genocide".
    Of course I know the difference. "Massacre" is what Armenians and Greeks did. "Genocide" is what Turks did.

    You obviously did not read my previous messages, read them before you twist my messages.
    I do not waste time with Turkish "sources". They are not reliable.

    The Ottoman state did not have such a genocide/massacre policy, and the Ottoman state sentenced hundreds of Muslim Turks and Kurds who made personal revenge killings on the Ottoman territories against civil Armenians.
    Those policies were not written on paper, just as Hitler never gave a written order to exterminate the Jews. Nevertheless, even today the Turks declare their intention to exterminate the "uncircumcised" Armenians, implying the Kurds! Furthermore, I did never referred to "revenge killings" but to the actions of the Ottoman state.

    I guess you know what revenge killings are, these are the personal killings done by Muslim Turks and Kurds of whom family members where massacred by the Armenians, whom were being used by the British and Tsar Russian Empires. By the way, not to forget the fact that it was the 1st World War, and the Ottoman Empire and the Turks were being invaded by several states and terrorist organizations like the Greek and Armenian terrorist organizations.
    What invaded Turkey was the Greek army, not any Greek "terrorist organization". In a similar fashion, what invaded Turkey was the Russian army, not and Armenian "terrorist organization".

    We Turks were being invaded, and our enemies conducted genocide on our people, and we defended our country, and forced all enemies to flee out of the country, and won our independency with the Turk War of Independence.
    There is evidence of massacres against Turks, but no evidence of genocide.

    Only the bad intended people with DENIAL STRESS PROBLEMS do not have the competency to understand these simple facts, i advise those people to see a doctor and medicate yourself, maybe you will find your soul
    The only denial is in your side, you are still committing genocide against the Kurds today, and you still pretend they are "terrorists"!!!

    To make an off topic comment, i hope the members of the European Court of Human Rights associated with this case, will read the arguments used in this topic and the links provided in this topic. After all of these very strong arguments, i am sure they will be 100% convinced about the FACT THAT the Armenian Slander is a bad intended political material being used by the US state to put pressure to the FULLY INDEPENDENT TÜRKİYE OF THE TÜRKS. The US knows they can not beat the Turk Armed Forces with a military battle,


    I am sorry to inform you, but this time the Yankee shall just force you to bankruptcy, they won't bother invading you...

    therefore they feel the urge, to conduct a psychological warfare against the Turks, about the subjects of which the truth is so obviously clear.
    I am pretty sure you are convinced that the entire planet is conducting psychological warfare against the Turks, except for the Russians - at least temporarily...

    But we must accept that the US controls the international media and they spend many budgets for their international online trolls, thats why they have power in the spreading of their simple but bad intended NON SCIENTIFIC LIES. But, the real Atatürkists like myself will battle against this type(or other types) of warfare forever, dont worry about it.
    You Ataturkists are dead meat, the Sultan is going to rape you so bad, his cock shall come out of your mouths... Forget the Yankees, they don't give a fuck about you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoca View Post
    ...Germans only hate Turks because they don't assimilate. Turks have superior culture, others will have to assimilate to us and they slowly do. For example, in Germany most popular dish is Doner Kebab. Not German wurst with beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet View Post
    Turkish imams are rapidly re-islamizing the formerly Soviet Republics... Denmark is not a difficult job either.
    sikader@yahoo.com

  10. #60
    Don't mess with me, I'm old bones. Petros Houhoulis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:20 AM
    Location
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Age
    42
    Gender
    Posts
    14,334
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,524/1,357
    Given: 4,655/5,024

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acatziri View Post
    Do i have to repeat each time, that when you start insulting me, it clearly shows that you are desperate, and that your arguments are of very low quality and are based on non scientific faked up information?
    You are not just a moron, you are a Turk, a special kind of moron...

    First of all, what is the exact historical source giving the number of between 100.000 and 200.000?
    Chaliand, Gerard; Arnaud Blin (2007). The History of Terrorism: From Antiquity to Al Qaeda. University of California Press. p. 87. ISBN978-0520247093.

    https://books.google.gr/books?id=YmpfgNqmVXYC&pg=PA87&dq=isfahan+Timur%7Ctamerlane+genocidal&hl=en&sa=X&ei=UoGjUI7aJKe80QWAk4CAAQ&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=isfahan%20Timur&f=false

    And i am not your history teacher, give me the exact ancient source with the quote mentioned with the numbers, DO NOT COME TO ME WITH AN ESTIMATE. Between 100.000 and 200.000 is an estimate, not a fact, the people that estimated this are NOT fortune tellers, so to begin with if you want me to take your argument seriously, make up your arguments in a more scientific way, and i promise you i do not have denial stress problems and hate crime feelings like your kind.
    I am sorry to disappoint you, but during the Middle Ages journalism was not that accurate, and most numbers about that era are estimates.

    Secondly, how does someone FALL DOWN from a number from 17 MILLION to between 100.000 and 200.000?
    I mentioned just how many were killed in Isfahan. Tamerlane leveled many more cities and towns. Read history.

    What are the exact historical documents that lead you to give the number of 17 million?
    Read history, you shall find them.

    IF YOU CANT PROOF YOURSELF, IF YOU CANT PROOF THE 17 MILLION NUMBER, THEN I DECLARE THAT YOU ARE A SIMPLE LIAR, AND ARE NOT FIT TO CONDUCT A HEALTHY AND SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSION, END OF THE POINT!
    I am not going to teach you history, I don't have the time. If you doubt wikipedia, go tell them, don't tell me!

    Its obvious your only purpose is to change the subject, like your Turk hating other friends. This topic is about the Armenian Slander, you lost the discussion about that, you do not have any more lies in your closet to use in your arguments, then you start to direct the discussion to another subject, your intentions are so easy to spot
    There is no "Armenian slander". You Turks have been massacring people long before Tamerlane and you still massacre Kurds today. That's who you are.

    I do not take your numbers serious, what is the historical ancient source for the number of 40.000.000? You wont provide it, because you are a simple liar.
    I don't take you seriously, you are a Turk! Furthermore, if you want to read about Genghis Khan, read history, and no, this is no "Turk-hatred". Genghis Khan was not a Turk.

    This is a present day book, with a bad intended title including "Al Qaeda". Al Qaeda is a terrorist organization created and still used by the US government.
    I guess that the mindless Muslims who comprise Al Qaeda are zombified idiots like yourself... Anybody could control them remotely, especially the Americans...

    Give me the exact historical ancient source where the number of 17 MILLION and 100.000-200.000 is mentioned.
    I gave you the 100.000~200.000 source for Isfahan. For the rest, read history.

    The US should stop with the false propaganda in which they want to proof that they are against terror, in fact the US is the main source of the majority of all international terrorist and illegal organizations.
    What the fuck does the USA has to do with the subject? Why would a bunch of Muslims follow Yankee orders? Are you mindless fucktards or what?

    Did anyone of you know that Osama bin Laden was a CIA agent.
    He wasn't. He collaborated with the CIA in the war against the Soviets in Afghanistan, but he was never their asset.

    Please have a look at the following picture in which Osama bin Laden is trained by CIA agent Zbigniew Brzezinski.
    Zbigniew Brzezinski is a politician, he couldn't train anybody to use weapons.

    How could the El Kaide and the sub group called ISIS be against the US, if they are created and controlled by the US?
    Why would all sorts of Muslims decide to follow mindlessly Yankee orders is beyond me. As far as I am concerned, Islam is some sort of debilitating mental disease which makes all sorts of Muslims complete idiots, I could have my cat giving orders over them!

    If the US is the source of dozens of terrorist organizations, then why does the United Nations not put an EMBARGO ON THE US?
    There is no sufficient proof that the Yankees are behind the mass Muslim habit of inbreeding, and Muslim terrorist has been around long before the U.S. of A. even exists!!!





    Lets talk about the real truth of what happened during the Isfahan situation. What really happened, was:

    1. Timur aimed to conquer Isfahan at 1387 AD.

    2. Timur and the Isfahan Regime made an Agreement: "If Isfahan surrenders, no harm will come to anyone". It is a tradition in the Turk Culture that if a population surrenders, no harm will be done to them, they can live their religions and culture forever, and it is a well known fact that foreign people always became rich and had high status jobs in the Turk state.

    Most important example is Marco Polo, how could such a foreign person become so famous and so rich, if the Turks(Kubilai Khan) were racists? And look at the dozens of examples with Ogedei Khan, when people surrender to Turk rule, they always got peace an equal rights, genocide was never committed.

    Look at the Ottoman state history, you will see that Armenians, Jews and other foreign people had always been very rich with high status jobs.

    Look at the people Attila trusted most, you will see they were all foreigners. Look at the sources of Priscus, and you will see that foreigners could become very rich merchants under the Hun-Turk rule because of the equal and non racist laws. Look at how noble the Turks are, and look how disgusting, unhuman and racist the US army is with their 1,5 million of genocide against the Iraqi Muslims during a PEACE PERIOD, just for the purpose of WEAPON TRADING, SLAVE TRADING, HUMAN ORGANS TRADING, OIL TRADING!

    3. Isfahan surrendered, they agreed with the terms of Timur.

    4. 4.000 Chagatayid soldiers of the Army of Timur settled into Isfahan to rule in there.

    5. The Isfahani's BROKE THE AGREEMENT, AND KILLED 3.000 OF THE 4.000 CHAGATAYID SOLDIERS. 1.000 Chagatayid soldiers rescued their life's with luck, sheltering in the city.

    6. In reaction to this treason and massacre, Timur responds with the killing of 70.000 Isfahani people who were involved in the massacre of the 3.000 Chagatayid soldiers. So, the numbers of 100.000, 200.000 or 17.000.000 is totally a lie. OF COURSE, the death of even 1 innocent person, is something to be sad about. But there is NO GENOCIDE DONE at the situation in Isfahan, this is a clear WAR, and it is the Middle Age period, a period of constant wars and conquest. Altough the agreement and surrender, the Isfahani's kills 3.000 of the 4.000 Chagatayid soldiers, and Timur reacts to this and kills 70.000 of the Isfahani people, this is clearly a WAR!

    Source: Prof. Dr. Cüneyt KANAT
    Thus your defense is that Tamerlane massacred only 70.000 people in Isfahan? Are you fucking serious???

    You are so imcopetent, you either do not want to understand or really have a low IQ and cant understand what i really meant with the Ottoman example. Timur, and Ottoman sultan Yildirim Beyazid, were BOTH TURKS and were BOTH NOT RACISTS and both DID NOT COMMIT ANY GENOCIDE. And Mongols are not a different nation, the term "Mongol" is the name of a Turk confederation of tribes beginning from the 12th century AD.
    No, not! They were just massacring 70 civilians for every dead soldiers of theirs, at least in Isfahan. Otherwise they were good people, as long as other people were willing to surrender peacefully. If they chose to resist and failed to defend themselves, it was entirely their fault of being massacred eh?

    What i was trying to teach you, was that if Timur was a racist, and if he had goals for genocide, then he would NOT have attacked the Ottoman Empire.
    I don't give a fact whether Timur was a racist or not. I never accused him of being a racist. He was a savage who massacred anybody who resisted him, that's all...

    In fact, the only goal of Timur was to expand his Empire, and honour, respect and promises were very important to Timur.
    Killing other people was important for Timur, above anything else, but no, he was not a racism, he was just a bloody Turk like yourself...

    In fact, the respectless letters of Yildirim Beyazid were the reasons for Timur to attack the Ottoman army, he had no goal for any kind of genocide. During his conquest plans, he gave peace and equal rights to all populations that surrendered, there are clear examples about this.
    ...But he still massacred all of those who didn't surrender. I wonder why you fail to grasp that detail...

    No, you are twisting my arguments. "All" or "One" does not matter, i did not imply that it is necessary to destroy ALL foreign ethnic groups, what i meant was that IF a state will have the goal to on purposely "DESTROY" ONE OR MORE OF ALL FOREIGN ETHNIC GROUPS within its borders, then this is GENOCIDE. Actually you understood very good what i meant.
    Well, somehow You Turks didn't destroy all ethnic groups in Turkey, by some sort of a mistake you forgot the Kurds, but you are working overtime to fix that "mistake" nowadays, aren't you?

    The French and the Germans(Allemagne) are both tribes of ancient "Germanic" origin. Again, you are so incompetent and so ignorant NOT TO KNOW THIS SIMPLE FACT. So, the reason why the Nazi's did not touch the French, is because they are historically of the same ethnic origin.
    The Franks were a Germanic tribe you idiot, not the "French". The French are mainly of Gallic origin, but then you couldn't possibly know what that means...

    A war is between TWO ARMIES, civil people are not part of a war. Genocide, is when CIVIL NON MILITARY PEOPLE gets killed by "another state or organization" on purposely with racist reasons, with or without the goal for conquest. During a War, there are many rules, the honourfull Turk history is full with examples of how these rules and ethical traditions are conducted by the Turks during the wars.
    Yeah, you were committing a genocide against anybody who refused to surrender "peacefully" and you call that "honor"...

    Look at the historical records of the Battle of Gallipolli during the First World War(1914-1918), ask any present day Australian people, they will confirm "HOW NOBLE THE TURK CULTURE IS". During the Battle of Gallipolli, the Turkish soldiers WERE SUCH NOBLE PEOPLE, they gave treatment(during the battle) to the foreign Australian-British enemy soldiers who were screaming for help because of their wounds and by the way were trying to invade our country(not successful of course).
    You had grasped by that point that the Australian-British were superior people to you. Unfortunately you didn't extend that treatment to your own Ottoman subjects...

    These are non scientific numbers, and are LIES, and i have proven in the previous examples very hardly how wrong your numbers are. Your statements do not mean anything, and are not reliable, not at all. Your insulting words only give confidence to me, because it shows that i am right
    You quoted a bunch of nonsense from Turkoresi, and nobody gives a fuck about those jokes of yours outside of Turkey...

    Which historical record shows, that during the peaceful Ottoman rule of Iraq, that only within 12 years there was made a genocide of 1,5 million innocent civil non military Muslims?
    The international union of genocide scholars is unanimous on the Armenian genocide - not necessarily the number. Go talk to them...

    Dont worry, you will not be able to come up with an example in the Ottoman period, because Muslims lived in peace during the Ottoman rule of Iraq. Again, the situation between Timur and Yildirim Beyazid is a WAR between TWO MILITARY ARMIES.
    I do not remember claiming that Timur committed a genocide while fighting Yildirim Beyazid...

    The situation of the US army in Iraq, IS NOT A WAR. The British already conquered Iraq after the 1st WW, then after the 2nd WW the US army took over the Iraqi rule from their brother British army. In 2003, the US again invaded Iraq which was already their own property, and again got control of the country only within a couple of weeks. But after they controlled the situation in Iraq, and after the change of the Iraqi government, after the installation of new US-CIA puppets in the Iraqi government, Iraq was not a country in War anymore. So, between 2003 and 2015, within a peaceful period of time, the US army and their puppet terrorist organizations and their controlled sleeper cells MADE AN OBVIOUSLY CLEAR GENOCIDE ON 1,5 MILLION MUSLIM IRAQIS ONLY WITHIN 12 YEARS, and i dont count the Genocides performed by the UK and US between 1918 and 2003 in Iraq. Also not counting about the Muslim Genocide committed by the US army in Afghanistan.
    The total number of casualties (including dead and wounded) is just above 1 million Iraqis, and the Allied troops are responsible for less than a quarter of those deaths and injuries, while the rest are the result of Sunni-Shia infighting. Whether that is a genocide and by whom is not for me to decide. As far as Afghanistan, this shithole is at war for more than 35 years. The Yankees went there to fight the Soviets, they left, they went back, they are leaving again, and the Afghans show no sign of calming down. Whose fault is it???

    Again, stop it with your denial stress disease. Go see a doctor or something, and get yourself immediately medicated, your health is not going into the good direction

    They are not alive, you are making unsubstantiated leaps in logic. Many of the people in the photos are murdered, i dont think you are blind, and the truth stand for itself, you can keep on with your denying process, what happened in there is an UNHUMAN ACT OF THE US ARMY WHICH IS CALLED "THE ABU GHRAIB GENOCIDE". These Muslims were made "Şehit", so they were all killed after the torturing, experimenting and organ trading unhuman business processes were finished.
    That was torture, not genocide you moron! The most of the prisoners were not even massacred...

    Additional photos to enlighten your unhuman soul:































    Quote Originally Posted by Hoca View Post
    ...Germans only hate Turks because they don't assimilate. Turks have superior culture, others will have to assimilate to us and they slowly do. For example, in Germany most popular dish is Doner Kebab. Not German wurst with beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet View Post
    Turkish imams are rapidly re-islamizing the formerly Soviet Republics... Denmark is not a difficult job either.
    sikader@yahoo.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-15-2015, 11:44 PM
  2. European Court of Human Rights upholds France's burqa ban.
    By Sikeliot in forum France - English Entries
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2014, 04:58 AM
  3. Russia and CIS to set up their own human rights court??
    By RussiaPrussia in forum Россия
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2014, 11:30 PM
  4. Jews of Thessaloniki Are Suing Germany in Europe's Human Rights Court
    By microrobert in forum Deutschland - English Entries
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2014, 04:28 PM
  5. European Court of Human Rights
    By Graham in forum Alba | Scotland
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •