St Albans
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,713
    Given: 3,033

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arjana View Post
    Of what Kosovar Albanians have told me, this is not true, some inter ethnical marriages might occur, maybe with albanian looking turks.
    Don't bother with him love, he/she/it is a troll & is not to be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by LilOlympi View Post
    Why would I lie??

I can give the proof if you need it.

Albanian girls in USA are just really easy to get into their pants.. Really all you have to do is either show you have money, or just talk to them and kind of be rough with flirting and *ding ding* she instantly is ready.

She had good technique, So I would not mind having another Albanian girl, most of them are hot as fuck too.
    So you found and anthropological site to talk about your presumed sex life in a thread that has nothing to do with sexuality whatsoever? I have posted countless of my Bosniak girlfriends and exes here yet you don't see me ''slut shaming'' random ethnicities like the little bitch you are.

Speaking of getting into their pants, such is the reputation of Bosniak women on the Balkans, maybe that is why you still continue to marry Serbs?

May the victims and heroes of Srebrenica rest in peace and be an example to all ''Bosniaks'' that even dare to refer as such.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-08-2018 @ 01:31 PM
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 146
    Given: 108

1 Not allowed!

''According to the Kosovo in Figures 2005 Survey of the Statistical Office of Kosovo,[178][179][180] Kosovo's total population is estimated between 1.9 and 2.2 million with the following ethnic composition: Albanians 92%, Serbs 4%, Bosniaks and Gorans 2%, Turks 1%, Roma 1%. CIA World Factbook estimates the following ratio: 88% Albanians, 8% Kosovo Serbs and 4% other ethnic groups.[150] According to latest CIA The World Factbook estimated data, as of July 2009, Kosovo's population stands at 1,804,838 persons. It stated that ethnic composition is "Albanians 88%, Serbs 7%, other 5% (Bosniak, Gorani, Roma, Turk, Ashkali, Egyptian, Janjevci – Croats)".[150]''

Last Online
    10-10-2017 @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 704
    Given: 854

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbėrori View Post
    Don't bother with him love, he/she/it is a troll & is not to be taken seriously.

So you found and anthropological site to talk about your presumed sex life in a thread that has nothing to do with sexuality whatsoever? I have posted countless of my Bosniak girlfriends and exes here yet you don't see me ''slut shaming'' random ethnicities like the little bitch you are.

Speaking of getting into their pants, such is the reputation of Bosniak women on the Balkans, maybe that is why you still continue to marry Serbs?

May the victims and heroes of Srebrenica rest in peace and be an example to all ''Bosniaks'' that even dare to refer as such.
    They are not Bosniaks, these are mostly muslim Slavs (Serfs and Kurbats). Real Bosniaks don't mix with non-Bosniaks, they would rather die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Last Online
    01-29-2017 @ 11:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    _
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,930
    Given: 1,607

0 Not allowed!

[FONT=Century Gothic]Don't bother with him love, he/she/it is a troll & is not to be taken seriously.

You have just contradicted yourself you moron.

First you state "he is a bitch" because he is slut shaming Albanian women and then for no reason whatsoever you slut shame Bosniak women.

Fucking faggot go get fucked by more men in the ass.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    ᖭི༏ᖫྀ
    Ancestry
    Med
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,629
    Given: 10,189

0 Not allowed!

Nuk ėshtė Bosniak, ėshtė Grek.E ndryshon flamurin ēdo ditė.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    08-03-2015 @ 09:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bulgar, Slav
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Geographic region of Macedonia + some Dobruja and Thrace
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Sami People
    Politics
    Theocracy, Monarchism
    Hero
    Charalambo Gawras, Constantine II, Fruzhin Asen, Lazar Evhantski
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodoxy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,360
    Given: 1,576

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by velikaslava123 View Post
    I meant forced as in "They had to convert so they don't fucking starve due to the crazy taxes"
    Why did you say they converted again?
    Wrong in the case of Bosniaks. Bosniaks, before the Ottoman invasion, were predominantly Bogomils (a Gnostic sect of Christianity founded by a heretical Bulgarian priest), and the Ottomans saw Bogomilism as a form of Paganism because of it was seen as heretical by both the Orthodox and Catholic church, so the Ottomans threatened to kill the Bosniak population if they didn't convert (Muslim states didn't tolerate pagans). Or at least, this is what I have heard.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 10:31 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mutt
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    None (Nihilist)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 901
    Given: 67

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mikhail View Post
    Wrong in the case of Bosniaks. Bosniaks, before the Ottoman invasion, were predominantly Bogomils (a Gnostic sect of Christianity founded by a heretical Bulgarian priest), and the Ottomans saw Bogomilism as a form of Paganism because of it was seen as heretical by both the Orthodox and Catholic church, so the Ottomans threatened to kill the Bosniak population if they didn't convert (Muslim states didn't tolerate pagans). Or at least, this is what I have heard.

Last Online
    10-10-2017 @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 704
    Given: 854

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mikhail View Post
    Quite the opposite. Bosniaks saw a similarity between Bogomilism and Islam, which is why there was such a huge amount of voluntary conversions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by velikaslava123 View Post
    I meant forced as in "They had to convert so they don't fucking starve due to the crazy taxes"
    Why did you say they converted again?
    Then how did the non muslims survive pleb?
    Hi everyone!

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread Information