Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saladin, "Salahaddin Yusuf ibn Ayyub" and the "Ayyubid Dynasty" is of Turk Ethnic Origin

Last Online
    09-12-2015 @ 09:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Türk
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Atatürkism
    Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk + Attila
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 39

1 Not allowed!

Default Saladin, "Salahaddin Yusuf ibn Ayyub" and the "Ayyubid Dynasty" is of Turk Ethnic Origin

Saladin, "Salahaddin Yusuf ibn Ayyub" and the "Ayyubid Dynasty" is of Turk Ethnic Origin

Selahaddin Eyyubi ve Eyyubi Hanedanı Türk Kökenlidir

Source: http://www.turktoresi.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12320

1. The Names of the Brothers of Selahaddin Eyyubi is of Turk Origin

Selahaddin Eyyubi and the Ayyubid dynasty was of Turk origin. The names "Böri/Buri", "Tuğtekin", "Turanşah" and "Şahinşah" of his brothers obviously proof that the Ayyubid dynasty was of Turk origin. Böri/Buri means "Wolf" which is the same word as the name of the clan of Genghis Khan, "Bori-Tegin". We should think, why did the Arabic dynasties(whom were puppets of the Seljukids) not have (so obviously) Turk names, and on the contrary, why does the Ayyubid Dynasty have so many important and Names of obviously Turk origin? How can it be reasonable and logical, that such a strong dynasty and ruler like the Ayyubid Dynasty and Selahaddin Eyyubi, will be forced to use Turk names? The reason for the use of Turk names is clearly because of the Turk ethnic origin of the Ayyubid Dynasty.

2. The Region Ruled by the Ayyubids, is also ruled by Other Turk Dynasties in Different Periods

We must accept the inevitable fact that the Ayyubids are just like the Tolunid and the Kipchak Mamlukid dynasties of Turk origin. The Tolunid and the Kipchak Mamlukid dynasties ruled in the same regions as the Ayyubids, this is not a coincidence. It is not a coincidence that Egypt was first ruled by the Tulunids between 868-905 AD, then ruled during several periods by the first Mamluks between 935 - 969 AD, and then ruled by the Ayyubids between 1171 - 1250 AD, and then again ruled by the Mamluks between 1250 - 1517. We should understand that these dynasties were all of Turk origin.

3. The Huns(=Turks), Iran, Azerbaijan, Divin, Balasagun, Mugan, Belasegân(Balasagun) and the Turk Ethnic Origin Of the Ayyubid Dynasty

Also, in several other occasions in this forum i have proven that the Kurds around the Iranian and Azerbaijan regions themselves were an obvious Hunnic tribe.

A- The name "Kürt" is described in the Hunnic-Türk Yenisei Inscriptions located in the Altaian and South Siberian regions and dated between the 400 - 700 AD.

B- According to Gyula Németh, there were 9 tribes whom contributed for the building(830 AD) of the Hungarian State(9th-10th centuries). 7 tribes were of Hunnic-Türk origin, and 2 were of Finno-Ugric origin.

Tribes with Hunnic-Türk origin: "Kabar, Kürt, Gyarmat, Taryan, Yene, Ker, Keszi"

Tribes with Finno-Ugric origin: Nyek, Megyef

C- According to Györffy Istvan, the following subgroups of the 7 tribes with Hun-Türk origin(Kabar, Kürt, Gyarmat, Taryan, Yene, Ker ve Keszi) also were of Hun-Türk origin: Jalançak, Çertan (Çortan), Kondam, Borçol (Boroç oğlu), Yopogo (Yabagu), Ulaş

D- It is also obvious that the Szekely tribe of the 12th century was of Hunnic-Türk origin.

E- The dynasty of Arpad was of the Kabar tribe of the Khazars who were of Hunnic-Türk origin. The dialect spoken by the Kabars was close to the Bulgarian dialect, and both were of Hunnic-Türk language origin.

F- What is the oldest historical evidence for the Kurdish language? Did you know that the Turkmens and Kurds were both called Etrak and Ekrad, and does it not seem to you that the words "Türk" and "Kürt" are so similar? Yes, it does, if you puzzle with the word "Kürt", you can find the word "Türk", and vice versa. The oldest historical Kurdish scripts are of the 15th-17th centuries AD(source: Bruinessen, http://www.hum.uu.nl/medewerkers/m.v..._lehceleri.pdf). Why are there no earlier examples? The reason for this is because the Kurds are not a different nation, they are a tribe of the Hunnic-Turks, therefore it is not possible to find scientific ancient Kurdish scripts older than the 15th-17th centuries AD.

G- The Hephthalite White Huns, settled/migrated from the Caucasian regions into the region of Mugan(located presentday Azerbaijan-Iran)(also called Belasegân) at 445 AD. The Arabic sources confirm this event and call the Mugan region as Belasegân. This name is the same as the name found in Central Asia: Balasagun. The Huns who settled in Mugan were called Khaylen-durk, the final part meaning "Turk". The Arabic sources mention that the same people(The White Hunnic Turks) who lived in this region in the 7th century AD, were named "Kurds". The meaning of the word "Kürt" is "Nomads who are busy with herds", and is not equal to an ethnic term.

So the Kurds were obviously nomadic Huns who spoke a Turk language, and who were later called Kurds or Ekrads by Arabians. The Khalach Turk tribe of the Khorasan-Kuhistan region who is obviously of Turk origin was also called Ekrad/Akrad. In time, just like the Selcukid dynasty(also of royal Hunnic origin) did, they started talking/mixing the Persian and Turk language, which ended in the sub languages like Kurmanci.

The origin of the word "Kurmanc" is linguistically obvious the same with the Turk word "Kuman". Look at the name of former Kyrgyzstan president "Kurmanbek Bakiyev".

CONCLUSIONS:

H- The grandfather of Selahaddin Eyyubi(=Şadi) settled into Baghdad coming from the Divin region located in Azerbaijan. The genealogy family tree of the Ayyubids does not go earlier then Şadi, during 11th-12th centuries AD. So, Azerbaijan is the homeland of the Ayyubid Dynasty.

I- After the invading and destroying of the capital Berda/Barda by the Russians at 944 AD, the region "Gence" developped, and became the centre of Aran.

The Islamic sources which mention the details of this disaster at 944 AD, and have written that during the 10th Century AD, at the regions of "Barda", "Gence" and the "Divin Centre in the Revan Plain", the "Nomadic Kurds" lived in here.

J- The ancient geographer Estakhri(... - 957 AD), writes that before the disaster at 944 AD, the borders between Barda and Georgia-Tiflis, was called "The Gate of the Kurds"(Bab - Ül Ekrad).

K- Ancient geographer İbn'ül A'sam'ül - Kufi(9th - 10th century AD), had travelled the "Aran" region at 926 AD, and have written that the Language spoken in Aran was the Khazarian Turkish Language.

L- 27 kilometers from South-East of Revan, city ruins were found. At the ancient source/book of Dede Korkut(Korkut Ata)(it is possible that Korkut Ata lived as early as the 6th-7th centuries AD, maybe lived in the following centuries), the capital of the Khazan-Han family is named "Altun - Takht", which is equal to the Divin(Dibin) city.

The "Ordu Başbuğları" family was of the Kurd tribe named the "Divin Ravad's". These Ravad Kurds were called "Ekfadü-Ravvdiyye" in the Arabic Islamic sources. These Ravad Kurds(Kurd is not an ethnic term) were a Hunnic-Turk tribe of the White Hunnic(Ephtalit/Abdalid) Khaylen-Turks from the Belasegân/Balasagun/Balasakan(Mugan) region(name of the region = name of the tribe).

By the way, as a little note: "The words like 'Revan, Ravan, Revad, Ravad, Ravvdiyye' and 'Divin, Dvin, Duvin' are all synonym variations of each other".

M- When "Muhammed bin Şeddad bin Kartuk"(10th century AD) from the Ravad Kurds, settled in Gence, at 951 AD, and dominated the environment, the "Şeddad" family was build whom would last until 1200 AD. Later, during the Anatolian conquest of Seljukid Sultan Alp Arslan, this "Şeddad" family helped the Seljukid Turks. Thats why the Seljukids gave the "Ani" city to them, and after this the "Şeddad" family settled in Ani, and were called from now on the "Ani Şeddad's". They builded a state between the borders of Gence, Divin and Ani, and contributed many Turk-Islam sources/works. Because of the Kipchak and Georgian invasions at 1124 AD, the "Şeddad" family had to leave their current regions. Together with Turk - Muslim families, "Necmeddin Eyyub bin Şadi bin Mervan"(the Father of Selahaddin Eyyubi) whom was from the Leşkergeş(Başbuğ) Dynasty, migrated to and settled in the Tekrit(Tikrit) region of Iraq. This is where Selahaddin Eyyubi was born at 1138 AD.

N- The reason for the obviously Turk names of the brothers of Selahaddin Eyyubi Yusuf like "Böri/Buri", "Tuğtekin", "Turanşah" and "Şahinşah", is because the Ayyubid Dynasty was of White Hunnic(Ephtalit/Abdalid) Khaylen-Turk origin from the Belasegân/Balasagun/Balasakan region in Azerbaijan.

4. Ancient Historian Ibn Kesir(1301 - 1373)

The ancient source named "El Bidaye Ve'n Nihaye" is written by ancient historian Ibn Kesir(1301 - 1373) about the Islamic History. In the "El Bidaye Ve'n Nihaye" source, Ibn Kesir mentions in several places, that Selahaddin Eyyubi(Ṣalāḥuddin Yūsuf ibn Ayyūb) was of "Turk" ethnic origin. Ibn Kesir does not mention anything about the Kurd origin of Selahaddin Eyyubi.

A- During the Events in the Year 1171, the Kenz Dynasty leader was busy collecting soldiers in Aswan for the goal of rebuilding the Fatimid state, and talks about Selahaddin Eyyubi with the following sentence: "I will devastate the Turk Atabeg".

B- During the Events in the Year 1163, the Uncle of Selahaddin Eyyubi(=Esedüddin Şirkuh) takes the son of his brother(=Selahaddin Eyyubi Yusuf) with him to Egypt. The ancient Poet Hasan writes about this event in his Poem, and defines Selahaddin Eyyubi and Esedüddin Şirkuh having a Turk Ethnic Origin with this sentence: "The Turkish owners, have gone on to Egypt to fight against the Arabs".

5. Nurettin Zengi, Selahaddin Eyyubi Yusuf and Esedüddin Şirkuh

Selahaddin Eyyubi Yusuf and his uncle Esedüddin Şirkuh, worked for years under the dynasty of Nurettin Zengi. The Zengi Dynasty was obviously of Turk origin.

6. Selahaddin Eyyubi spoke the Turk Language

The 11th-12th centuries AD ancient source of Üsame İbn Münkız, joined many wars together with Selahaddin Eyyubi. In his work named "Kitab El-İtibar", he mentions that at a specific moment, Selahaddin Eyyubi spoke the Turk Language with someone, and Üsame İbn Münkız did not understand what they were talking about.

7. Ibn Attar and the Ayyubid Turk Dynasty

The ancient source of Ibn Attar and several other sources, writes the following sentence: "After the end of the Fatimids, there is a transition from the Fatimid Reign, to the Turk Reign". In here, clearly the Ayyubids are equal to the Turk ethnic origin.

At another ancient poem written at 1182 AD, the following is written about the successful achievements of Selahattin Eyyubi: "Because of the reign of the Turks, the reign of the Arabs became strong and reputable".

8. Ali İbnü'l-Esîr İbn'ül-Esîr, İbn Senaü'l-Mülk, Ayyubid Turk State

Several ancient historians like Ali İbnü'l-Esîr İbn'ül-Esîr (1160-1233) and İbn Senaü'l-Mülk (1155-1212), have defined the Ayyubid state as "Devlet-ül Türk"(Turk State). The same "name" was also given to the Mamlukid state. The Mamlukid dynasty was just like the Ayyubid and Tulunid dynasties of Turk origin.

9. Western European Sources, Saladin The Turk

Many ancient Middle Age Western European historians like Nathan ben Saddi(1740), Phillip Dormer Stanhope(1694 - 1773) and Robert Dodsley(1704 - 1764) have written sources/books(like "the Chronicle of the kings of England") with the following sentence: "And he(Richard I of England) overcame Saladin the Turk in many battles, and he too kfrom him three thousand camels, and four thousand horses and mules". The term "Saladin the Turk" is many times used by the ancient Middle Age Western European historians.

Source: http://www.turktoresi.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12320

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

They were Shafi Sunnis. So Ayyubids were Kurds or Yemeni Arabs not Turks. Saladin stole power from Turks though, Zengids were Turks also Sunnis but Hanefi not Shafis. He was weak this is why Crusaders like him. Nothing like Seljuks, Zengids or Kipchak Mamluks.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

He was not a Turk, but a Kurd.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turcoman, Yörük, Manav
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,840
    Given: 1,720

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nabatea1 View Post
    His mom was Turk. Besides, his brothers have Turkic names. Saladin's Kurdishness was just a symbolic beacuse he was from a Kurdified clan.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Türk
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Atatürkism
    Hero
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Witness View Post
    They were Shafi Sunnis. So Ayyubids were Kurds or Yemeni Arabs not Turks. Saladin stole power from Turks though, Zengids were Turks also Sunnis but Hanefi not Shafis. He was weak this is why Crusaders like him. Nothing like Seljuks, Zengids or Kipchak Mamluks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabatea1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ölüezgi View Post
    His mom was Turk. Besides, his brothers have Turkic names. Saladin's Kurdishness was just a symbolic beacuse he was from a Kurdified clan.
    I am such an admirer(being sarcastic ) of your short trolling messages without any kind of serious argument, and i really love the way you guys do not react on the contents of my arguments. Not to forget that i really admire the way you are denying with such a convincing long argument(again being sarcastic ). Seriously, isnt there any other user on this forum that is willing to conduct a scientific non trolling discussion?

There is an article with 9 items proving the Turk ethnic origin of Selahaddin Eyyubi. I hope some of you are healthy enough to enlighten theirself with these important data and sources.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turcoman, Yörük, Manav
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by acatziri View Post
    I am such an admirer(being sarcastic ) of your short trolling messages without any kind of serious argument, and i really love the way you guys do not react on the contents of my arguments. Not to forget that i really admire the way you are denying with such a convincing long argument(again being sarcastic ). Seriously, isnt there any other user on this forum that is willing to conduct a scientific non trolling discussion?

There is an article with 9 items proving the Turk ethnic origin of Selahaddin Eyyubi. I hope some of you are healthy enough to enlighten theirself with these important data and sources.
    No one gives a shit about you. We are talking each other. Buzz off.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Türk
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Atatürkism
    Hero
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Then why react to my topic, if you dont care? Is your only goal trolling? How much do you guys get paid for this, seriously i want to know.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-21-2018 @ 07:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian - Circassian - KABARDIAN - Kumukhuj - Turkic
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 829
    Given: 276

1 Not allowed!

Factually speaking , I give a shit .

I liked the thread , good read , well argued and balanced it seems .

I am also not sure whether the explanations of how Selahaddin's brothers names are Turk in origin makes any difference at all .

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turcoman, Yörük, Manav
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jackrussell View Post

I am also not sure whether the explanations of how Selahaddin's brothers names are Turk in origin makes any difference at all .
    Like I said, beacuse his mother was Turkish. In the palace of Eyyubids they were also speak Turkish. But that doesn't mean he is Turk or Turk originated. It is generally accepted that Saladin was from a Kurdified Yemeni Arab clan.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Türk
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Atatürkism
    Hero
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jackrussell View Post

It is a part of the facts. There are so many obvious signs showing the Turk ethnic origin of Selahaddin Eyyubi, but the Turk hating trolls whom have goals for the creating of a Turk-Kurd conflict, or the creating of a Sunni-Sii conflict, seem to be blind for all these facts.

Altough it is important to note that we do not see such obvious Turk names among the Arab dynasty members of that period. A dynasty so strong as the Ayyubid dynasty, does not need to use Turk names, if they were of Arab ethnic origin, they would have not used Turk names.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information