Thread: Slovenia caught in middle of arbitrary scandal!!

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,720
    Given: 43,625

0 Not allowed!

Wink Slovenia caught in middle of arbitrary scandal!!

Dear neighbours, seems you are Balkanites after all:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/slovenia-j...1.html#XDie90m

Any comments?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-04-2023 @ 05:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 957
    Given: 1,498

0 Not allowed!

Slovenian diplomacy saves the day yet again. I really can't believe that in the time of espionage and leakage the judge in question handles EXTREMELY delicate information like that through a phone call... How much of a moron you have to be, really it is beyond any word.

This is high treason of the first degree, though he is innocent compared to that smirking moron of Erjavec (minister of foreign affairs) who gave him this position.

The Croats will ask for the annulment of the dispute, and why wouldn't they. Slovenia already lost parts of Goriška and Koroška to Italy/Austria, and Porabje is in Magyar hands, it is only fair the Croats are given something too. So much was lost from 1918 onwards, and it keeps going... *sigh*

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Permafrost View Post
    Slovenian diplomacy saves the day yet again. I really can't believe that in the time of espionage and leakage the judge in question handles EXTREMELY delicate information like that through a phone call... How much of a moron you have to be, really it is beyond any word.
    Exactly my tought. In days when Angela Merkel has tapped phone everybody should have enough brain to never share important information via phone....

Amateur.

PS we do not Know WHO exactly tapped the call and leaked it in public. Some say even internal battle in Slovene secret service resulted in this....I don't Know, but I don't think it was Croats who menaged to do this kind of damage. Our ''spies'' are not that competent I think!

This is high treason of the first degree, though he is innocent compared to that smirking moron of Erjavec (minister of foreign affairs) who gave him this position.
    He stepped down. Both should...

The Croats will ask for the annulment of the dispute, and why wouldn't they. Slovenia already lost parts of Goriška and Koroška to Italy/Austria, and Porabje is in Magyar hands, it is only fair the Croats are given something too. So much was lost from 1918 onwards, and it keeps going... *sigh*
    As far as I Know Slovenia should not have lost Koruška to Austria. That plesbicit......not unexpected, smaller nation usually gets the worse cards even when they have arguments.

But,in this case I think Croatia holds better arguments. We were blackmailed by Slovenia to accept arbirtrary court over International Court(s) of Justice which holds authority over border disputes. Arbitrary was chance for Slovenia, you Know you would won the case much harder on real Court, where pleas are allowed.

To be objective, Slovenia blocked and denied Croatia's EU entry for at least a year over this. Should never have heppened, relations are still strained.

I know you want direct path to open sea, and International law guarantees it to every maritime nation, but the catch is that term ''junction'' is actually not well defined in legal literature and as such serves as bad argument on the Court. It's a mess. I expect Croatia to get out of proceedings.

**** I don't Know if I explained this well, we actually studied this case trough maritime law lectures, but it was two years ago....

No mater how big scandal this is, relations of Slovenia and Croatia need to improve. I don't see any reason to be it like it is nowdays. Greets

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by davai View Post
    how do you comment abandonment of:

račan-drnovšek

janša-sanader

and then afterwards we can talk pahor-kosor.

there seems to be some kind of repetitive pattern with backstabbing Kurvats.
    Račan government had many moves aginst our national interests, this one one of them. What to expect from a party that LEFT THE PARLAMENT BECAUSE THEY DID NOT WANT TO VOTE IN FAVOR OF CROATIAN INDIPENDENCE?

We were blackmailed by Slovenia (who was in EU and held the higher ground) into arbitrary, and now they did this to themself. PS it was Americans that tapped their phones.....

I have to go now, if you disgaree post your opinion. But honest one

Last Online
    Today @ 05:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Lavanttaler
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R-BY96309
    mtDNA
    H5-T16304C
    Politics
    Remove быдло
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,062
    Given: 2,275

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Permafrost View Post
    Slovenia already lost parts of Goriška and Koroška to Italy/Austria, and Porabje is in Magyar hands, it is only fair the Croats are given something too. So much was lost from 1918 onwards, and it keeps going... *sigh*
    You got to see this positive Slovenia lost nothing, these parts were just never part of Slovenia.

Thread Information