Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,285
    Given: 4,691

5 Not allowed!

I'm not surprised some special snowflake feminist decided to start an account just to tell us how "she's different' and feminists aren't like that. There is a difference between general statements and absolute statements. When stating that feminism makes someone ugly, it doesn't mean that every single feminist out there becomes ugly once she becomes a feminist. Most feminist are just lip service feminists, claiming feminism because it is the thing to do and not giving it much thought other than that. "I am a feminist, herp derp"
    But the fact of the matter is, among the feminist think tanks and those who actually live it, the overwhelming number of them are ugly both inside and outside. It doesn't matter if it is the reason for their feminism or a consequence, the meme that feminist are ugly is so universal that it was lampooned from the beginning.

Also the whole argument of "there are different types of feminism" is stupid. If there is a movement of any kind, then it should have a coherent philosophy and goals. Those goals should be shared by everyone in the movement even if the details are in dispute. Hiding behind the skirt of "that feminism isn't my feminism" doesn't cut it. It means that the movement is incoherent and void of any real motive, or feminism is inherently toxic and therefore those who are not ardent feminist try to distance themselves as much as possible from its core.

Last Online
    09-25-2015 @ 04:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    North+Western European, some East Asian admixture
    Ancestry
    The Netherlands, Germany, Japan, Hungary, distant Norwegian
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Taxonomy
    North-Atlantid + Nordid
    Religion
    General Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 609
    Given: 309

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by OsricPearl View Post
    I'm not surprised some special snowflake feminist decided to start an account just to tell us how "she's different' and feminists aren't like that. There is a difference between general statements and absolute statements. When stating that feminism makes someone ugly, it doesn't mean that every single feminist out there becomes ugly once she becomes a feminist. Most feminist are just lip service feminists, claiming feminism because it is the thing to do and not giving it much thought other than that. "I am a feminist, herp derp"
    But the fact of the matter is, among the feminist think tanks and those who actually live it, the overwhelming number of them are ugly both inside and outside. It doesn't matter if it is the reason for their feminism or a consequence, the meme that feminist are ugly is so universal that it was lampooned from the beginning.

Also the whole argument of "there are different types of feminism" is stupid. If there is a movement of any kind, then it should have a coherent philosophy and goals. Those goals should be shared by everyone in the movement even if the details are in dispute. Hiding behind the skirt of "that feminism isn't my feminism" doesn't cut it. It means that the movement is incoherent and void of any real motive, or feminism is inherently toxic and therefore those who are not ardent feminist try to distance themselves as much as possible from its core.
    Bolded some statements: absolutely agree. I find one of the biggest issues I have when I debate feminists is that the crux of many of their responses to me hinge on the fact they take my general statements as absolute ones. When you say, for example, "men are stronger than women" or "men are better swimmers" there will undoubtedly be someone who jumps in and says "I know a girl who is stronger than ALL my guy friends!" or "This woman who swam 100m did it faster than this Olympian!" When you state things like that, you're not speaking in absolutes; that all men are 100% stronger than women or that all men swim faster than women. I know plenty of women who swim faster than me. Women who compete at the olympic level are at the top of their class, and swim faster than most men who aren't athletes. But general biology tells us men have more muscle mass than women do. It's just a biological reality. Men have higher levels of free testosterone and circulating testosterone, which is a central building block for muscle mass. When people take sex hormones, also known as steroids, they take Testosterone, Testosterone derivatives, or drugs that help convert existing testosterone into the much more powerful DHT. They don't take estrogens or estradiol when they're trying to bulk up.

The same goes for anything, really. Feminists complain about the lack of women in STEM fields, but the reality is that women have different priorities. In todays world more than any, women are not discouraged from going into these fields, in fact, women in the western world are actually encouraged to pursue these fields. But even with all that, the balance leans towards men in many of these professions, simply because men and women have different priorities in life, and more men are drawn naturally to some of these fields than women are. When I say that, I'm not saying "women don't like science", which is what many feminists would try and argue from my post. There are tons of women interest in STEM fields, in science, in math. But I'm speaking in broad terms, in a general sense, not an absolute sense.

Feminists also will constantly pull the "Not MY feminism" or no true scotsman fallacy. The thing is, they'll say "that doesn't represent feminism" over and over with so many examples that if you follow that to it's natural conclusion, eventually they are saying that basically nothing truly represents feminism except for a general idea about equality. But from liberal feminism, it doesn't get much better. Communist feminists, or radical feminists are much worse in their goals and ideologies than liberal feminists. So which one is the true ideology? It may have been true in the past that feminism represented concrete goals and ideas, the early waves were united in what they wanted to accomplish, such as voting rights, or abortion. But today, since lawful equality truly has been achieved, most feminists are aimless in their goals and instead of real equality they are simply aiming to change certain social aspects of society they don't like, rather than achieving equality at the legal level. By that I mean, it's illegal to circumsize women, they can drive, vote, go into any field or profession, there are discrimination laws, gender quotas in some areas, and in the judicial system, it is entirely geared towards women and they fare much better than men do with nearly everything. A woman who trafficks drugs often gets the minimum, whilst a man gets extra time. They get less time for murder. They win nearly every child custody case. A 30 year old women will not even be charged for sleeping with a 16 year old male whilst a 30 year old male will be labeled a pedophile and sent to prison right away for sleeping with a 16 year old female. It's so geared towards women it's not even funny.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-19-2016 @ 11:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    man
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Hero
    Dolph Lundgren
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 101
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

We men will not subjugated then emasculated by the gynarchist supremacists. We must reassert our patriarchal dominance and terrorize the feminists through mass rape campaign where once and for all men will liberated and same time nullify the women's pride.

Last Online
    03-02-2021 @ 10:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid with Corded Nordid influences
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,666
    Given: 13,081

0 Not allowed!

Most feminists don't give a fuck about their look. They are also angry due to lack of sex.

Resident SJW
    Last Online
    03-26-2018 @ 03:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,318
    Given: 363

0 Not allowed!

and why should we care about what a male thinks?
    our world doesn't revolve around men.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread Information