Martin Luther, Martin Chemnitz
    Religion
    Lutheran Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,664
    Given: 10,470

1 Not allowed!

Awesome thread, Loki! Having already presented my view, I hope that others will get on board and offer their own ideas about the whole thing. I wonder if there are any Deists who would care to offer their insight?

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

3 Not allowed!

Oh ... babies suffer now because they will be rewarded in the afterlife. Impeccable logic.

As for repenting to God ... we can't even see him or verify his existence. Why should we repent to him?!

Anyone who has read the Old Testament would clearly recognize God as the villain in the book ... if they haven't been taught otherwise. I really don't want to repent to a bloodthirsty villain. I think he should be the first one to repent. What arrogance!
    You don't repent for God, you repent for yourself. God does not even need our repentance, it is ourselves who long to to be reunited with God, because we are part of God. After we die we discover we are connected with all other human beings and we feel every harm we have inflicted upon others. Unless we acquire peace of mind we cannot approach God.

All things, including the souls of individuals, were created as "fractals" of God for companionship with God - the "Whole." All individuals issued from God and remained dependent upon God; but individuals were also aware of an existence apart from God. Individuals were given the power to choose (free will) and direct their own activity. Without free will, it would only remain a part of the individuality of God.

Our soul consists of two states of consciousness: (1) the spirit which bears a knowledge of its identity with God, and (2) the soul which bears a knowledge of everything it experienced.

All souls in the beginning were one with the Father. The separation or turning away brought evil. For man may separate himself from God - the Spirit - but the spirit does not separate from man. All souls were created in the beginning and are finding their way back to whence they came. Each soul is destined to become a portion again of the First Cause, or back to its Maker, keeping its own individuality. The Father has not willed that any soul should perish, and is thus mindful that each soul has again, and yet again, the opportunity for making its paths straight.

Life is, in all its manifestations in every animate force, Creative Force in action; and is the love of expression - or expressing that life; truth becoming a result of life's love expressed. For, these are but names - unless experienced in the consciousness of each soul. All power, all force, is a manifestation of what is termed the God-consciousness. The coming into the Earth has been and is, for the evolution or evolving of the soul unto its awareness.
    Last edited by Loki; 02-21-2018 at 09:24 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Anyone who has read the Old Testament would clearly recognize God as the villain in the book ... if they haven't been taught otherwise. I really don't want to repent to a bloodthirsty villain. I think he should be the first one to repent. What arrogance!
    The stories of the Old Testament are stories recorded by Ancient Jews, a people that lived 3000 years ago! The Bible show us how Ancient Jews perceived God.

But the Old Testament is NOT the verbatim words of God. It is a descriptive book, it describes the hopeleness of the world before the arrival of Christ who showed us that there is a higher law that can conquer the natural law of eye for an eye, also known as the law of cause and effect or in Eastern philosophies as law of Karma. And the wages for sin was death.

Jesus defeated the natural law, by conquering death.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Oh ... babies suffer now because they will be rewarded in the afterlife. Impeccable logic.
    Babies too are subjected to natural laws, everything that happens in this world is the result of cause and effect.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2018 @ 07:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    antiglobalist, antiamerican
    Hero
    bill cooper, donahue, kemilla, buddha, truthiracy, lane, coleman
    Religion
    neocortex / hermetic laws
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,195
    Given: 731

0 Not allowed!

intelligent deisgn is found everywhere

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Today @ 08:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,119

2 Not allowed!

Revelation 21: the New Jerusalem

1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2) And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3) And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4) And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5) And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6) And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7) He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Revelation 21:1-7, KJV
    Last edited by Loki; 02-21-2018 at 09:22 AM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

https://answersingenesis.org/is-god-...d-natural-law/

Everything in the universe, every plant and animal, every rock, every particle of matter or light wave, is bound by laws which it has no choice but to obey. The Bible tells us that there are laws of nature—“ordinances of heaven and earth” (Jeremiah 33:25). These laws describe the way God normally accomplishes His will in the universe.

God’s logic is built into the universe, and so the universe is not haphazard or arbitrary. It obeys laws of chemistry that are logically derived from the laws of physics, many of which can be logically derived from other laws of physics and laws of mathematics. The most fundamental laws of nature exist only because God wills them to; they are the logical, orderly way that the Lord upholds and sustains the universe He has created. The atheist is unable to account for the logical, orderly state of the universe. Why should the universe obey laws if there is no law-giver? But laws of nature are perfectly consistent with biblical creation. In fact, the Bible is the foundation for natural laws.
    Last edited by revealman; 08-07-2015 at 03:58 AM.

Life is good.
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-06-2022 @ 11:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto- Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Colonial American
    Ancestry
    English, Scots- Irish, Cajun French
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    I1- Z63
    mtDNA
    K2b1b
    Taxonomy
    Brunn, Kelto- Nordid
    Politics
    Center
    Hero
    Martin Luther, Martin Chemnitz
    Religion
    Lutheran Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,664
    Given: 10,470

1 Not allowed!

I'm convinced that Jesus was a great rabbi, that he had a following of remarkably devoted followers who brought a message of love and hope to millions of people groaning under the weight of the Roman Empire. I think that things started to get problematic when the Nicene Christians began to issue anathemas against Gnostic and Arian Christians. No, I take that back.. things began to get problematic the very instant that Christianity got political.http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/heresies.html
    Last edited by Gooding; 08-08-2015 at 02:42 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post
    Think God like the Sun. Can the sun be corrupted or punish someone? Just like the sun annihilates/burns anything that comes near, so does God annihilate any negative or evil frequence that comes near him.

God the Father=The Sun
    Jesus=The rays from the Sun
    Holy Spirit=The warmth we feel

God’s love is like the sun. It burns ferociously and is undeniable in our sights. You either want to get near it for warmth or escape its heat. As powerful as the sun is, it will not compel a person to go outside to enjoy its rays. God is the same way. He will never force himself upon you. The choice is yours.
    it is true for those who lack melanin

The only time the bible mention that somebodies skin is "pale" or as "white as snow" is when some individual in the scripture is cursed/punished and therefore turned pale

before the invention of sunglasses, hats and sun lotions white people literally burned in the sun. even today scandinavia, australia and israel has biggest cancer rates

israel even made campaign with "barbecue towels"
    Last edited by revealman; 02-21-2018 at 08:05 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information