Spain
    Politics
    España
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,846
    Given: 2,495

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LilOlympi View Post
    Is that seriously the best spanish use of a insult you can come up with... Dont go easy on me now...

If you want too see a lilOlympi off the hinges its gonna be like going through goregrish.com but with typing lethality.

You gonna see so many pain killer words that your ass will be on the ground like a japanese child in Hiroshima after ww2.

So if you gonna use spanglish, At least make it proper and worth my time.

KOLAN GUETE MAMAN OU

Oh your uncultured ass cant read that? How cute.

GG. SIT DOWN.

Oh, what a fear, puto...

Tell me, are you puto for fun or a professional one?

What's that? your pussy gypsy language, maricón?
    Last edited by EL_BARBARO; 09-15-2015 at 02:30 PM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,536
    Given: 899

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KabaralSalatin View Post
    Did nobody ever slapt your baby ass ?
    I was whipped and beat all the time on my booty lol I instigate, thats my job

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EL_BARBARO View Post
    Oh, what a fear, puto...

Tell me, are you puto for fun or a professional one?

What's that? your pussy gypsy language, maricón?

"puto", How am I one? When have you ever seen me listen too someone and do what they ask?

I got banned from the chatbox ( totally worth it ) from talking trash, You think I am a puto?

Haitian Creole? I am trying to learn it, So not even close to being a gypsy language.

Maricon?

Un chile-chile, chinga a tu puta madre boludo!!!

Banned
    Last Online
    04-05-2018 @ 07:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Español
    Ethnicity
    Celtíbera
    Ancestry
    Española
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    España
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"puto", How am I one? When have you ever seen me listen too someone and do what they ask?

I got banned from the chatbox ( totally worth it ) from talking trash, You think I am a puto?

Haitian Creole? I am trying to learn it, So not even close to being a gypsy language.

Maricon?

Un chile-chile, chinga a tu puta madre boludo!!!

You can't have any idea how surprised I am because of your mastering on the spanish concerning on insults... I am almost trembling... I am really scared

You was banned once, wow! Why then? You are a noble timid little pussycat...

And yes, I think - not I think, I am sure - you are a maricón, but not because of your tend to fuck with men, nooooo, but because of your attitude here with the rest of the people...

A warning: I'm gonna become your shadow if you continue keeping buffooning here and holding the same attitude, I am really gonna fuck you, puto...

À propos, let Greeks alone.

Understood, my little putito?

By the way, if you dont want to be called that way, do change that pic of your avatar. It's crying you are a puto.

And are those the insults all you know in Spanish?? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha "chinga a tu madre pinche boludo" you said? hahahahahaha

You are a little démodé, my little, even it sounds like childish... but no problem, I will update to you about, you'll get totally satisfied, darling...

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EL_BARBARO View Post
    You can't have any idea how surprised I am because of your mastering on the spanish concerning on insults... I am almost trembling... I am really scared

You was banned once, wow! Why then? You are a noble timid little pussycat...

And yes, I think - not I think, I am sure - you are a maricón, but not because of your tend to fuck with men, nooooo, but because of your attitude here with the rest of the people...

A warning: I'm gonna become your shadow if you continue keeping buffooning here and holding the same attitude, I am really gonna fuck you, puto...

À propos, let Greeks alone.

Understood, my little putito?

By the way, if you dont want to be called that way, do change that pic of your avatar. It's crying you are a puto.

And are those the insults all you know in Spanish?? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha "chinga a tu madre pinche boludo" you said? hahahahahaha

You are a little démodé, my little, even it sounds like childish... but no problem, I will update to you about, you'll get totally satisfied, darling...

I was banned once because I am not a bitch, and I will say what I want when I want.

If I get banned only shows I aint nobodies bitch.

( I was permanently banned from the Chatbox and banned once prior for 3 days )

My attitude with who? Racist? People who are saying that pretty much Syrians/Africans are 2nd class humans?

Oh yea, your one to talk... I am a justified person fighting for all humans, your just a hoe user because you dont have the balls too accept all humans are equal and everyone has the right to live on the same planet we were all born on.

Let Greeks alone? I dont even bother them, There are a pretty big group of users ( from all nationalities ) on this forum who stalk my post just too see what I have to say, just too dislike it.

Really it isnt me bothering Greeks, you should learn the difference between joking and being serious too (I have never been serious when insulting Greece), If I was being dead serious on this forum you would know.

I am only serious with people in PMs, other then that, take what I say with a grain of salt.

My avatar is saying I am a puto? Hmmm.... At least I aint a bitch and show my face, because you know what,

I show my face because I aint scared to say shit and letting you know what I look like, have a problem that serious come to my face and confront me

Such fufu talk.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    scumbag
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a
    Taxonomy
    North atlantid
    Hero
    Satan
    Religion
    without sin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,736
    Given: 8,694

0 Not allowed!

why are you two bickering

Banned
    Last Online
    04-05-2018 @ 07:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Español
    Ethnicity
    Celtíbera
    Ancestry
    Española
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    España
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I was banned once because I am not a bitch, and I will say what I want when I want.

If I get banned only shows I aint nobodies bitch.

( I was permanently banned from the Chatbox and banned once prior for 3 days )

My attitude with who? Racist? People who are saying that pretty much Syrians/Africans are 2nd class humans?

Oh yea, your one to talk... I am a justified person fighting for all humans, your just a hoe user because you dont have the balls too accept all humans are equal and everyone has the right to live on the same planet we were all born on.

Let Greeks alone? I dont even bother them, There are a pretty big group of users ( from all nationalities ) on this forum who stalk my post just too see what I have to say, just too dislike it.

Really it isnt me bothering Greeks, you should learn the difference between joking and being serious too (I have never been serious when insulting Greece), If I was being dead serious on this forum you would know.

I am only serious with people in PMs, other then that, take what I say with a grain of salt.

My avatar is saying I am a puto? Hmmm.... At least I aint a bitch and show my face, because you know what,

I show my face because I aint scared to say shit and letting you know what I look like, have a problem that serious come to my face and confront me

Such fufu talk.

Bla, bla, bla, bla... and more bla, bla, bla, bla, bla...

Don't forget what I told you, my timid lamb, right?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

bump

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Thread Information