Haaaaaaa
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 279
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Default North Pontid Type

This thread is about North Pontid subrace. Is it mixed of Corded and Pontid ?
    Where this type originate from ? Where this type is most common in ?
    Where does it exist at present time?

Progressive Collectivist Agrippa's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-17-2012 @ 01:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364
    Given: 0

4 Not allowed!

I just name the transitional spectrum between Eastnordid and Pontid-Mediterranid Northpontid, especially if they have the typical Nordatlantid color combination, namely darker hair and light eyes.

Northpontid phenotypes seem to be most common in the Ukraine and Southern Russia, but can appear around that area and everywhere Eastnordid-Pontid variants exist.

I'm not sure of whether we deal(t) with a stable subtype in this case or not, whether the distinction between Eastnordid and Nordpontid is that clear regionally, but the characteristic phenotype is obvious.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Haaaaaaa
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I just name the transitional spectrum between Eastnordid and Pontid-Mediterranid Northpontid, especially if they have the typical Nordatlantid color combination, namely darker hair and light eyes.
    Would you rather consider North Pontid to be Dark Corded ? not such a bad name huh ?

Northpontid phenotypes seem to be most common in the Ukraine and Southern Russia, but can appear around that area and everywhere Eastnordid-Pontid variants exist.
    What about Poland and Czech Republic ?

I'm not sure of whether we deal(t) with a stable subtype in this case or not, whether the distinction between Eastnordid and Nordpontid is that clear regionally, but the characteristic phenotype is obvious.
    It's obvious that North Pontid could be anything for example if Baltid (proper) have dark hair but with light eye, would you conside this person 'North Pontid', possibly yeah but it's depend how gracile this person is and of course facial features. I've never see anyone (Celebrity and personal) who are really good example of North Pontid but i can see them that they'd look similiar to North Atlantid from the west.

Progressive Collectivist Agrippa's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-17-2012 @ 01:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364

0 Not allowed!

What about Poland and Czech Republic ?
    Eastnordid/Nordid and Pontid is present in both, so phenotypically yes like Atlantid/Nordomediterranid equivalents, but as a more stable form of a certain magnitude it can be primarily considered for parts of Eastern Europe rather than Central Europe.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Haaaaaaa
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Can you send a picture of a good example of North Pontid ?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Haaaaaaa
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Eastnordid/Nordid and Pontid is present in both, so phenotypically yes like Atlantid/Nordomediterranid equivalents, but as a more stable form of a certain magnitude it can be primarily considered for parts of Eastern Europe rather than Central Europe.
    I agree.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Haaaaaaa
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Are North Pontid ancient Slavic type ?
    What is really difference North Pontid and North Atlantid ? not just a dark hair and light eye but facial features.

Last Online
    03-11-2014 @ 08:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ario-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Aryan
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Prussia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

2 Not allowed!

I know that questions aren't directed to me but I'll try to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkCorded
    Are North Pontid ancient Slavic type ?
    I don't think so. In my opinion it's erroneous to associate ancient Slavs with one type. But East-Nordid was surely common among them, possibly creating mixtures similiar to North-Pontid. But I might be wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkCorded
    What is really difference North Pontid and North Atlantid ? not just a dark hair and light eye but facial features.
    In my opinion, main difference lies in origins. North-Atlantids are associated with megalithic culture and concentrate mainly in British Isles. North-Pontids on the other hand inhabit different areas and come from different peoples.

As for differences in facial features, I guess there are some. Both types are essentially Nordid/Mediterranid intermediate form. But in both types different sub-types are involved. In North-Pontid this is Pontin+East-Nordid, while in North-Atlantids components are other. So facial differences might be minor but noticeable.

I might be wrong here as well, I just say, how I understand it. Let's wait for what Agrippa has to say.

EDIT: Also I'm not sure if North-Atlantids are really Nordid/Mediterranid mix. They might be just more "Nordoid-looking" Meds, who eventually mixed to some extent with other British types.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Haaaaaaa
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don't think so. In my opinion it's erroneous to associate ancient Slavs with one type. But East-Nordid was surely common among them, possibly creating mixtures similiar to North-Pontid. But I might be wrong...
    I think you're right that East Nordid was common among Slavs.
    How did East Nordid meet Pontid type ?

In my opinion, main difference lies in origins. North-Atlantids are associated with megalithic culture and concentrate mainly in British Isles. North-Pontids on the other hand inhabit different areas and come from different peoples.
    Of course the difference is origins. East Nordid and Pontid have same origin (r1a).

I might be wrong here as well, I just say, how I understand it. Let's wait for what Agrippa has to say.
    Let see what Agrippa have got to say.

Also I'm not sure if North-Atlantids are really Nordid/Mediterranid mix. They might be just more "Nordoid-looking" Meds, who eventually mixed to some extent with other British types.
    North Atlantid are basically Nordid with dark hair. North Atlantid have more Nordid influence than Atlantid because of their eye colour and Atlantid are like between Nordid and Mediterraneanid whereas North Atlantid are almost Nordid with small Mediterraneanid influence.

esaima

0 Not allowed!

There are some North-Pontids even among Estonians although Lenna classified my father(a non-foreign looking person here) as South-Pontid.

Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread Information