View Poll Results: Which one is true?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • More Southern Europeans can pass in Northern Europe.

39 51.32%
  • More Southern Europeans can pass as MENA.

37 48.68%
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Do more Southern Europeans look convincingly North European or Middle Eastern?

Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 09:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,747
    Given: 3,217

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    Luso, Bras, cernunnos, Zeno, Zeus or voskos I forget which one I saw his pics, stratagos, Gixajo when he was younger looked very north african now a bit less, sikeliot, ladybutterfly, etc etc Imo they all would pass better among MENAs than north euros (That doesn't mean they all look MENA of course we look nothing like each other, it simply means their look is closer to what exist in the middle east/west asia and north africa)
    I really doubt most of those people look "convincingly MENA". I don't know some of those names but i disagree with, for example, Cernunnos, Brás and gijaxo. If my memory serves me right, Brás looks like number 9:

Also i think you are wrong about Sikeliot. Firstly he isn't southern european, he is a polish-sicilian-madeiran-cape verdean mix from America, and second he doesn't look MENA at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2022 @ 10:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,065
    Given: 3,120

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Damiăo de Góis View Post
    I really doubt most of those people look "convincingly MENA". I don't know some of those names but i disagree with, for example, Cernunnos, Brás and gijaxo. If my memory serves me right, Brás looks like number 9:

Also i think you are wrong about Sikeliot. Firstly he isn't southern european, he is a polish-sicilian-madeiran-cape verdean mix from America, and second he doesn't look MENA at all.

This is what I wrote : "That doesn't mean they all look MENA of course we look nothing like each other," and bras look nothing like number 9 lol and yes their look is closer to mena (probably due to their pigmentation)

It's pretty evident :

Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 09:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,747
    Given: 3,217

0 Not allowed!

This is what I wrote : "That doesn't mean they all look MENA of course we look nothing like each other," and bras look nothing like number 9 lol and yes their look is closer to mena (probably due to their pigmentation)

It's pretty evident :
    I think you have the wrong person in mind. Your description of "looks nothing like number 9" and your previous descriptions of "looks like a mixed race brazilian" tells me you're confusing him with someone else.

Also the thread question has the word "convincigly", so convincingly MENA or convingly north european. I think the numbers for both aren't big. Even in your selection i don't see many who can have the word "convincingly" applied

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Luso, Bras, cernunnos, Zeno, Zeus or voskos I forget which one I saw his pics, stratagos, Gixajo when he was younger looked very north african now a bit less, sikeliot, ladybutterfly, etc etc Imo they all would pass better among MENAs than north euros (That doesn't mean they all look MENA of course we look nothing like each other, it simply means their look is closer to what exist in the middle east/west asia and north africa)
    Bras, Cernunnos, Stratagos and Gixajo look even Martians before MENA. Zeus looking MENA is another stupidity. One thing is passing in MENA countries, which Zeus maybe does, and another looking North African as you claim. No way the first option to settle Zeus would be the MENA countries.

Sikeliot is not South European but a mutt with black ancestors, and even so he did not look NA at all either.

It's pretty evident :

You like so much to post this picture, where blacks and even Turks appear in it, and only a single Spaniard is really dark as fuck.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,452
    Given: 7,901

2 Not allowed!

I legitimately haven't been called MENA by no one else other than you. Seriously. I have been told by everyone, literally anyone, that I strictly pass in Southern and Southeastern Europe. Nowhere else. Plus, anthropologically speaking, my phenotype is much closer to Nordid or Nordid-influenced phenotypes rather than Middle Eastern ones for the most part.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2022 @ 10:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,065
    Given: 3,120

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    I legitimately haven't been called MENA by no one else other than you. Seriously. I have been told by everyone, literally anyone, that I strictly pass in Southern and Southeastern Europe. Nowhere else. Plus, anthropologically speaking, my phenotype is much closer to Nordid or Nordid-influenced phenotypes rather than Middle Eastern ones for the most part.
    Again I never said you look MENA (Even myself told you, you look strictly south-east euro) but if you think you pass better in Belgium or the netherlands than turkey or armenia then you're clearly delusional

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    To impress her it's too damn hard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,269
    Given: 4,558

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    where blacks and even Turks appear in it, and only a single Spaniard is really dark as fuck.
    Lets be honest, the Turk is among the lightest, if not the lightest one in this pic.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    Lets be honest, the Turk is among the lightest, if not the lightest one in this pic.
    Turks are very dark, I know this is Apricity and the world is upside down, but enough is enough.

There are several Turks in that picture.

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,113
    Given: 10,158

2 Not allowed!

Again I never said you look MENA (Even myself told you, you look strictly south-east euro) but if you think you pass better in Belgium or the netherlands than turkey or armenia then you're clearly delusional
    Belgium is a tricky one, there's plenty of wogs there which reflects their genetics (Belgium is basically the cut off for the NW Euro cluster); but having been to the Netherlands, the locals were incredibly blonde, faelid and distinct looking; even plenty of central euros would severely stand out among Dutch and Scandinavians.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Coimbra, born and raised (old man from Santo Tirso)
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Hero
    Eru Ilúvatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,515
    Given: 4,455

1 Not allowed!

Conversely, people like alnortedelsur, Damiăo, Gota_type (who is light blond and very Nordic looking), Hahns, Kivan, Aileron, etc, who would pass better in Northern Euro countries.

It's pretty evident :

I think South Euros look more or less half way between Northerners and MENAs, which is what my poll sugested: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...d-OP-at-least)

Your pics could make people think otherwise, but groups can, by chance, be overall lighter or darker: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...oups-From-Each

I can show a set of images that would give people a different idea (some average groups and some lighter ones):

Portugal

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ass-as-a-group

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...s-As-a-Group-2

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...s-As-a-Group-3

Spain

“Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects with everything else.”
    -Leonardo da Vinci
    Quote Originally Posted by barnumandbailey View Post
    Women have hair so that you can grab them while you’re pounding from behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by michal3141 View Post
    Don't worry Roy. We're talking about some profound unsolved problem in science of computing (computer science).
    Quote Originally Posted by solarisregvm View Post
    You sound like an authority of people who know naked portuguese people ......
    Classify Hurtuv and Family 2022
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...nd-Family-2022

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information