Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

6 Not allowed!

Default Fitness master race!

Study as a result in popularity jump of couples working out together now says that apart from the fact that fitness couples create a master race of genetically perfect olympian god children,they also have a much stronger bond to each other and are likely to have a strong and longer lasting faithful relationship

5 Reasons Why Couples Who Sweat Together, Stay Together

1.Increase your happiness with your relationship.
    Lab studies show that after jointly participating in an exciting physical challenge or activity, couples report feeling more satisfied with their relationships and more in love with their partner. Exercise is a perfect example of the type of invigorating activity that can have these positive effects. It’s the physiological arousal, rather than the novelty or challenge of the activity, that drives romantic attraction. This suggests that sharing a fitness goal (such as training for a 5K or triathlon), taking regular runs together, ballroom dancing, or having a date night at the gym can boost the quality of your romantic relationship.

2.Improve the efficiency of your workouts.
    A long-standing concept in social psychology is that the mere presence of someone else affects your ability to do an activity. Even if you already feel competent doing a particular exercise, bringing along your romantic partner may be a fantastic way to boost your energy output. Your partner’s presence will improve your speed, without you necessarily being aware of their influence. (On the other hand, if you are just beginning to learn to do burpees or manage a new elliptical machine, better to stick to trying it solo for the time being. In these cases, your partner’s presence may interfere with your ability to complete a challenging task. Take some time to master the exercise, then bring your partner along for a performance boost.)

3.Make your partner fall in love with you.
    Exercise induces the symptoms of physiological arousal—sweaty hands, a racing pulse, shortness of breath. These symptoms mirror, in many ways, the thrill of romantic attraction. Interestingly, people can easily mistake the two and misattribute physical arousal for romantic attraction. Use this phenomenon to your advantage by inviting your romantic interest to workout with you. The results? A likely boost to your attractiveness in his or her eyes.

4.Help you achieve your fitness goals.
    When partners care about fitness—their own and their partner’s—it becomes easier to achieve fitness goals. A recent study of heterosexual couples showed that average-weight husbands who care about fitness engage in more physical activity when their wives offer more supportive health-related comments. Sharing in the ups and downs of a daily morning walk, a tough bike ride, or a strenuous Zumba class, can provide the perfect context for such comments. One cautionary note: Don't rely too heavily (or exclusively) on your partner when it comes to your own fitness goals. "Outsourcing” the mental effort required to complete fitness goals can reduce your own effort.

5.Increase your emotional bond.

When you work out together, you create a context in which you can coordinate your actions. For example, you might lift weights in rhythm with your partner, match your own walking or running pace with his or hers, or toss medicine balls back and forth. Such behavior creates nonverbal matching, or mimicry, which benefits you both . Nonverbal mimicry helps people feel emotionally attuned with one another, and those who experience or engage in it tend to report greater feelings of having “bonded” with their partner. Exercising together provides an opportunity to create such connection, benefiting both your health and your relationship.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

5 Not allowed!

Yeah. You really can't tell your partner to lose weight while you're eating doughnuts and laying around. The chances of staying healthy increase exponentially when everyone is involved.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    Yeah. You really can't tell your partner to lose weight while you're eating doughnuts and laying around. The chances of staying healthy increase exponentially when everyone is involved.

Last Online
    03-02-2021 @ 10:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid with Corded Nordid influences
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,666
    Given: 13,081

0 Not allowed!

Well, yes, couples who have a good number of common interests are more likely to stay together for a longer period of time.
    Though I am not really a fitness fan (but I have practiced and keep practicing other sports like football, volleyball, running and the occasional workout with dumbbells), I definitely prefer women who take care for their body.
    I also feel very strange when I see some chick in good shape with some fat guy with no neck (the opposite variant also).
    Yes, it is not all about looks, of course, but sometimes difference (in physical shape) between partners is striking.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Blade View Post
    Well, yes, couples who have a good number of common interests are more likely to stay together for a longer period of time.
    Though I am not really a fitness fan (but I have practiced and keep practicing other sports like football, volleyball, running and the occasional workout with dumbbells), I definitely prefer women who take care for their body.
    I also feel very strange when I see some chick in good shape with some fat guy with no neck (the opposite variant also).
    Yes, it is not all about looks, of course, but sometimes difference (in physical shape) between partners is striking.
    If you are really Cromagnid you are wasting your time with those.

Sports for CMs are weightlifting,boxing(facial structure benefits),wrestling,armwrestling that kind of very physical sports that revolve purely around horsepower.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    If you are really Cromagnid you are wasting your time with those.

Sports for CMs are weightlifting,boxing(facial structure benefits),wrestling,armwrestling that kind of very physical sports that revolve purely around horsepower.
    For sure a lot of these are beneficial, man. Armwrestling, rowing, etc. are useful.
    Wrestling can be useful also - yet, I know a guy who practiced it and was well-built but I have kicked his ass numerous times (he was strong but wasn't as fast and hardy as me).
    My point was that people who go to fitness clubs can be divided into two groups:
    - naturally well-built who want to become even stronger which is ok (judging by your posts you seem to fall in this category)
    - gracile ones who want to gain muscles but they most often don't gain much (I know such)
    Anyway, to answer you - I am naturally strong-built (some people don't believe me when I say I don't visit fitness clubs).
    The reason I prefer sports like football and volleyball is that I am generally (especially when it comes to sports) a competitive person and prefer sports in which they count the result. I always play to win also.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Blade View Post
    For sure a lot of these are beneficial, man. Armwrestling, rowing, etc. are useful.
    Wrestling can be useful also - yet, I know a guy who practiced it and was well-built but I have kicked his ass numerous times (he was strong but wasn't as fast and hardy as me).
    My point was that people who go to fitness clubs can be divided into two groups:
    - naturally well-built who want to become even stronger which is ok (judging by your posts you seem to fall in this category)
    - gracile ones who want to gain muscles but they most often don't gain much (I know such)
    Anyway, to answer you - I am naturally strong-built (some people don't believe me when I say I don't visit fitness clubs).
    The reason I prefer sports like football and volleyball is that I am generally (especially when it comes to sports) a competitive person and prefer sports in which they count the result. I always play to win also.
    Volleyball is ok,I used to play a lot in back in school just to kill time.

Football is a laughable sport in Bulgaria right now,our national football is a disaster.Levski fan here,stopped watching because it just became too sad.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    Football is a laughable sport in Bulgaria right now,our national football is a disaster.
    Oh, yes. No doubt you are right about that.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2016 @ 02:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ancestry
    All traceable to Budapest.
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    very liberal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Its pointless for a women to lift,i have never seen any girl make a noticeable change and my gym is not commercial shit...what women need to have is a heavy curvy elongated body thats "puffy" in terms of body...which is the equivalent of a large framed men....

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1